IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
Guest guest

Why isnt Vishnu incarnating?

Rate this topic

Guest guest

what are you (and I) doing to help people who are suffering? that is the real question. As Lord Buddha taught us: we must develop a heart of compassion for all, if we are to progress spiritually.

Every time we see someone suffering, is a chance to offer them compassion, love and do what we can to help them in their suffering. In doing so, we are helping ourself. As Master Jesus taught, "love thy neighbor as thyself."

Why should u and me help people from suffering?Isnt Visnu the supreme almighty god who saves people,y do u divert the duties from him to ourselves if u cant make him come down?

Budhism has nothing to do with Visnu so no need to quote that here..so when the question of doubt arise on visnu or hindu gods u turn urself to Jesus or Budha?this is escapism

Guest guest

he is born already

wait fot the time

now he is a kid

Interested to know:

how do you know this?

where did you get this info?

PLEASE tell us what you know. Thank you.

Guest guest

Why should u and me help people from suffering?Isnt Visnu the supreme almighty god who saves people,y do u divert the duties from him to ourselves if u cant make him come down?

God wants us to be compassionate. This earth plane is a school for us to learn. We are here because we chose to experience what it feels like to be separate from God. Although we are not really separate, God has given us this illusion of separatedness, to learn and grow.

Budhism has nothing to do with Visnu so no need to quote that here..so when the question of doubt arise on visnu or hindu gods u turn urself to Jesus or Budha?this is escapism

Buddha is the 9th incarnation of Vishnu. He incarnated to curbtail religious corruption and coldheartedness that had arisen in the Kali Yuga. His teachings remind us that true spirituality always includes compassion.

Guest guest

God wants us to be compassionate. This earth plane is a school for us to learn. We are here because we chose to experience what it feels like to be separate from God. Although we are not really separate, God has given us this illusion of separatedness, to learn and grow.

Buddha is the 9th incarnation of Vishnu. He incarnated to curbtail religious corruption and coldheartedness that had arisen in the Kali Yuga. His teachings remind us that true spirituality always includes compassion.

I dont think this is quoted in BGeetha that u should help each other and Budha isnt incarnation of Vishnu at all,it was quoted that he will come when corruption and misery increase,so y hasnt he come,is he waiting for more suffering due to bad people?

it was quoted that he will come when corruption and misery increase,so y hasnt he come,is he waiting for more suffering due to bad people?

Jesus has said: "if those days had not been shortened, no embodied creature would have been saved. It is for the sake of the chosen people that those days will be cut short (otherwise not even the best people would remain uncorrupted)". I have posted this text from Atharvaveda:

1. Whenever yonder person in his thought, and with his speech, offers sacrifice accompanied by oblations and benedictions, may Nirriti (the goddess of destruction), allying herself with death, smite his offering before it takes effect!

2. May sorcerers, Nirriti, as well as Rakshas, mar his true work with error! May the gods, despatched by Indra, scatter (churn) his sacrificial butter; may that which yonder person

offers not succeed!

3. The two agile supreme rulers, like two eagles pouncing down, shall strike the sacrificial butter of the enemy, whosoever plans evil against us!

4. Back do I tie both thy two arms, thy mouth I shut. With the fury of god Agni, have I destroyed thy oblation.

5. I tie thy two arms, I shut thy mouth. With the fury of terrible Agni have I destroyed thy oblation.

This explains why evil goes on, because "bad people" use such incantations to cancel all worship for any good purpose, and the worshippers of God do not unite.

Now, if you wish to know what Jesus says in the New Testament, I paste all these translations: the link is: scripturetext.com/matthew/18-19.htm

Again I say unto you, that if two of you shall agree on earth as touching anything that they shall ask, it shall be done for them of my Father who is in heaven.

Again, I say to you, that if two of you are in agreement on earth about anything for which they will make a request, it will be done for them by my Father in heaven.

Again I say to you, that if two of you shall agree on the earth concerning any matter, whatsoever it may be that they shall ask, it shall come to them from my Father who is in the heavens.

Again I say unto you, That if two of you shall agree on earth as touching any thing that they shall ask, it shall be done for them of my Father which is in heaven.

I also solemnly tell you that if two of you here on earth agree together concerning anything whatever that they shall ask, the boon will come to them from my Father who is in Heaven.

Again I say to you, That if two of you shall agree on earth, concerning any thing that they shall ask, it shall be done for them by my Father who is in heaven.

Again, assuredly I tell you, that if two of you will agree on earth concerning anything that they will ask, it will be done for them by my Father who is in heaven.

Again, I say to you, that, if two of you may agree on the earth concerning anything, whatever they may ask -- it shall be done to them from my Father who is in the heavens,

So, if you are really a friend, I beg that you ask together with me that all people know the consequences of their actions and that all people always know those who cause all misfortune in the world.

Guest guest

I dont think this is quoted in BGeetha that u should help each other and Budha isnt incarnation of Vishnu at all,it was quoted that he will come when corruption and misery increase,so y hasnt he come,is he waiting for more suffering due to bad people?

I do not know what sect you belong to, but Vaishnavas believe Buddha is the 9th incarnation of Vishnu.

sanatansociety.org/hindu_gods_and_goddesses/vishnu.htm

Guest guest

Terroists are cowards , they do not face you directly and fight for there rights they do it behind your back , God Need not come direclty to finsh them off, He can very well do the job sitting in his own place in Krishna Loka and shoot each of those stuipd bastards at leisure. He knows the time and place when he has to give MASS moksha, you do not take the liberty to decide it for him. The world is too large and highly popluated , a few incidents here and there are not the goal. A terroiist oraganization can atmost kill a handful at a time , but say Hitler In his worst avatar comes back then we can all think about really bringing in Krishna's Next avathar until then cool off kid and chant Hare Krishna, and get delivered from the birth and death cycle for ever. Take the refuge of krishna and Forget the terroist for some time.Terroist are already losing, It is is only a matter of time before they are wiped out. Call gods avathar for better things and not trivail thing which he can do sitting in krishan Loka

just want to say that he said he would come at the end of kalyug and not after the first 5 thousand years have passed of this age. in the passed 600 hundred years or so he has come in to earth in at least 3 forms. thats all i know and can tell you all. as my present understanding goes i would let you decide when he came and what relief he did to all mankind. you all need to be patient as he would not just appear because you want him to appear.