IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
Guest guest

Why isnt Vishnu incarnating?

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Why isnt lord visnu coming to take care of the evil,what is he waiting for?how many more innocent lives is he gonna allow to be taken away?this terrorism seems lot worse than the ramayana and mahabaratha time evil,atleast those were all hindus.what is prabupada or any guru or any legend hindu telling for these atrocies?this is getting unbearable by the day.

Guest guest

why only vishnu? u cud ask the same of allah...jesus...budha...

I think he is asking this about Vishnu because He is the Preserver and Krishna states in the Gita:

Whenever there is a decline of Dharma (Righteousness) and a predominance of Adharma (Unrighteousness), O Arjuna, then I manifest Myself. I appear from time to time for protecting the good, for transforming the wicked, and for establishing world order (Dharma).

-- Bhagavad Gita: 4:78

Guest guest

I think he is asking this about Vishnu because He is the Preserver and Krishna states in the Gita:

Whenever there is a decline of Dharma (Righteousness) and a predominance of Adharma (Unrighteousness), O Arjuna, then I manifest Myself. I appear from time to time for protecting the good, for transforming the wicked, and for establishing world order (Dharma).

-- Bhagavad Gita: 4:78

Yes thats right,allah or jesus never said they will incarnate while evil prevades?So where is the answer?no one knows anything?whats the point in having these million gods when all r just mere spectators?

Guest guest

why only vishnu? u cud ask the same of allah...jesus...budha...

because this is hindu forum and no other god is existing as per hinduism,so answer me?if u dont know the answer keep quiet no need to ask a question like this back.

For every event to occour there is a proper time to ripen it. When Lord desends Satyayug starts.Kaliyug cannot remain. And in Kaliyug Moksha is very easy.Just by minimal chanting the Lords Name. It is due to the relaxation given seeing incapability of todays Humen.Do you think we will be able to follow the eight fold path of Yoga.With Vairagya. Every cloud has a silver lining. The Lord's power descends in form of Sadguru. He is the lord Himself. Remove your misery by following Him.And for the rest of us they dont desire Moksha. A fly of dirt will never want to venture in a flower garden. they want money , lust and power. Lord is merciful He dosent force them .Force a child and he rebels. Make him understand slowly and make him give up evil by his own free will.This is his policy.A man is free to act as he wishes but in terms of ripening of the fruit, he is bound,that is why people desire the Love of God as the fruit of daily work.For all normal people except a BrahmGyani has desires.Desire for Moksha or the Love for God is also called Nishkama.

Guest guest

Even if God is not incarnate in a physical body, he/she is working through spiritual Masters and his/her devotees.

Be the change you wish to see in the world, as Ghandi said. We can complain, but what are we doing to spread the light of Truth?

Even if God is not incarnate in a physical body, he/she is working through spiritual Masters and his/her devotees.

Be the change you wish to see in the world, as Ghandi said. We can complain, but what are we doing to spread the light of Truth?

Gandhi's wisdom?....check the thread "Follow the mahatma everybody else is a fake".....u r gonna be really dissapointed about ur non-violent hero!...

Guest guest

Gandhi's wisdom?....check the thread "Follow the mahatma everybody else is a fake".....u r gonna be really dissapointed about ur non-violent hero!...

I already saw that thread, and that is besides the point. I never said Ghandi was a saint. The quote is true regardless of who said it, and was applicable to this thread's discussion.

How do we know he hasn't incarnated? How do we know he has yet to show himself?

Ask a vedic scholar.....not me though....still a student

Listen from what I have learned......incarnation or avatar has been classifies into many groups in the ved & puran.......one of them is called Yug Avatar......meaning the avatar of a particular yug....there are 4 yugs....it is said in Kali yug only one avatar of lord Vishnu is mentioned as a Yug avataar kalki....and he will incarnate at the end of the kali yug....roughly 3,94,000 years still left....but there is another type of avatar mentioned in the ved.....it is an avatar which lord takes for his bhakt any and every second and in any universe.

For more details on Kalki avataar check the post "Is Kalki Bhagwan (in india) an avatar" the name could be a little bit wrong

Guest guest

There are great beings presently incarnate in India (and elsewhere as well). I am not saying they are avatars, but they are Mahatmas, and surely they are lightening the burden of Kali Yuga with their presence on this planet.

Guest guest

There are great beings presently incarnate in India (and elsewhere as well). I am not saying they are avatars, but they are Mahatmas, and surely they are lightening the burden of Kali Yuga with their presence on this planet.

Question is y isnt visnu incarnating,he was supposed to come and protect his suffering devotees being killed everyday by demonic people isnt it?Where is he?What is he waiting for?

Śrī Caitanya Caritāmṛta Ādi 17.22

kali-kāle nāma-rūpe kṛṣṇa-avatāra

nāma haite haya sarva-jagat-nistāra

TRANSLATION

"In this Age of Kali, the holy name of the Lord, the Hare Kṛṣṇa mahā-mantra, is the incarnation of Lord Kṛṣṇa. Simply by chanting the holy name, one associates with the Lord directly. Anyone who does this is certainly delivered.

Well we are all waiting for the Kalki avatar to deliver us from our miseries. The concept of the Lord arriving and segregating the good and the evil is represented in all religions in some form or the other. We as humans should not worry about this Deliverance. As the Gita says-We should not worry about the results just perform our duties selflessly. See God in everything around you and in everthing that you do and you can be sure of your deliverance.:)

Śrī Caitanya Caritāmṛta Ādi 17.22

kali-kāle nāma-rūpe kṛṣṇa-avatāra

nāma haite haya sarva-jagat-nistāra

TRANSLATION

"In this Age of Kali, the holy name of the Lord, the Hare Kṛṣṇa mahā-mantra, is the incarnation of Lord Kṛṣṇa. Simply by chanting the holy name, one associates with the Lord directly. Anyone who does this is certainly delivered.

Well and perfectly said.....a thousand salutations to Lord Shri Raam.....

Well we are all waiting for the Kalki avatar to deliver us from our miseries. The concept of the Lord arriving and segregating the good and the evil is represented in all religions in some form or the other. We as humans should not worry about this Deliverance. As the Gita says-We should not worry about the results just perform our duties selflessly. See God in everything around you and in everthing that you do and you can be sure of your deliverance.:)

NICE! well said....to realize gods present every where....truly great..

but about other religions wellllll.....there is only one dharm...whose guide is the ved...it is the "Sanatan Dharma"

Guest guest

Question is y isnt visnu incarnating,he was supposed to come and protect his suffering devotees being killed everyday by demonic people isnt it?Where is he?What is he waiting for?

what are you (and I) doing to help people who are suffering? that is the real question. As Lord Buddha taught us: we must develop a heart of compassion for all, if we are to progress spiritually.

Every time we see someone suffering, is a chance to offer them compassion, love and do what we can to help them in their suffering. In doing so, we are helping ourself. As Master Jesus taught, "love thy neighbor as thyself."

The appearance of Kalki

When the practices taught by the Vedas and the institutes of law, shall nearly have ceased, and the close of the Koli age shall be nigh, a portion of that Divine Being who exists of his own spiritual nature, in the character of Brahma, and who is the Beginning and the End, and who comprehends all things shall descend upon the earth. He will be born as Kalki in the family of an eminent Brahmin, of "Shambhala village ", endowed with the eight superhuman faculties. By his irresistible might, He will destroy all the barbarians and thieves, and all whose minds are devoted to iniquity. He will then re-establish righteousness upon earth; and the minds of those who live at the end of the Koli age, shall be awakened, and shall be as pellucid as crystal. The men who are thus changed by virtue of that peculiar time, shall be as the seeds of human beings, and shall give birth to a race who shall follow the laws of the Kritya Age, the Age of Purity.

~ Vishnu Purana 4.24

Please note shambala is in the center of the world

i will say around 2012 or 2024 he will come out

Please note shambala is in the center of the world

i will say around 2012 or 2024 he will come out

Hare Krishna

What do you mean by the center of the world?

And...who will come out around 2012 or 2024?