IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
Pankaja_Dasa

Islam and The Day of Judgement?

Rate this topic

Does anybody know the actual meaning of this?

My understanding is they will be judged. (together I think?) Collectivily.

So I guess after death they have to wait in some kind of slumber before being transported. (I wonder how long the wait will be?).

So I am of the feeling (and they really cannot deny it) they will be judged individually perhaps. Anybody really studied this? Here.

The process of bodily death and subsequent rebirth happens rather one believes it or not. Muslims and Christians are judged by their deeds just like the Hindus and Buddhists and even the avowed atheist. No one gets to make up their own rules.

Assalamu Alaykum!

The Day of Judgement is a very interesting topic and right now I'm currently reading about it at the moment so you asked the question at a great time. When the Day of Judgement arrives, on that day everyone will be together and will be judged individually by Allah based on the deeds that they have done when they have lived on Earth. Allah will look at the good & bad deeds that you have did which are written in the Book of Deeds. From that your fate rests in either Heaven or Hell. But The Day of Judgement comes once Allah ressurects everyone's soul.

But after death, your soul is pulled by the Angel of Death. Then there is the "Life in the Grave Stage". We have 4 stages in our life which are: Life in the womb, life in the world, life in the grave and life in the Hereafter which is either Heaven or Hell. After death, yes, you will be placed in a slumber which is in a deep sleep. If I get this part wrong anybody please fix me on this. And in this deep sleep you will either have good dreams or either bad dreams. If this is wrong please again fix me anyone--thanks! Before we go into this slumber we get a look of our fate. For example if a person is told that he/she is going to Heaven that person looks at where he/she will go and get a peek to where he/she could have went if there they didn't submit to Allah. And this goes vice-versa.

Now you also asked how long is the wait before you go to either Heaven or Hell. Well actually no one knows the answer to this except Allah. We don't know when The Last Day (Last Hour) will be so if we don't know that we don't know how long the wait will be.

No. Just wondering. Once a Muslim dropped some water on my head when I was 10 years old. I think I'm already a Muslim.

LOL

The antidote is to go to a pujari of Sri Sri Radha Krsna and have him sprinkle some water from arati on your head. If you don't do this then slowly but surely that Muslim water will seep in and make you crazy and you will become a killer of lambs and cows.

Discussing anything about Islam is just a waste thing to do. Better spend that time in chanting some more rounds.:smash:

What to show way to the pretending rascals!!!!

Hari Hari bol

Does anybody know the actual meaning of this?

My understanding is they will be judged. (together I think?) Collectivily.

So I guess after death they have to wait in some kind of slumber before being transported. (I wonder how long the wait will be?).

So I am of the feeling (and they really cannot deny it) they will be judged individually perhaps. Anybody really studied this? Here.

Discussing anything about Islam is just a waste thing to do. Better spend that time in chanting some more rounds.:smash:

What to show way to the pretending rascals!!!!

Hari Hari bol

I agree with you, everything is in the Bhagavad-gita as it is.

Dunno guess I was interested. (i probably should'tnt be. Since like I said

everything IS in the Bhagavad-gita as it is.

Check out Qiyamah on Wikipedia for So-called Judgment day.

No. Just wondering. Once a Muslim dropped some water on my head when I was 10 years old. I think I'm already a Muslim.

Muslims don't baptize like Christians. They Each make the oath of faith;

Asshadu Anla ILAH ILLA LLAH ASSHAHADU ANNA MUHAMMADAN ABDUHU WA RASULULUHU.

Or were you joking? If so ... LOL!

Guest guest

I think the Muslims are already dealing with judgement day, as the Sunnis and the Shiites are starting to slaughter each other in Iraq.

Islam is divided into two main factions that will be put in to the self-destruct mode when they no longer have the great-satan USA to fight with.

Take away Saddam and the USA and the Muslims with destroy themselves.

It's okay I have some Ganga jal at home. Now and again i drink from the bottle, and sometimes I even put some on my head, I guess I read somewhere Lord Shiva does this, I'm only imitating Him.

Whew...that was close.

Guest guest

The process of bodily death and subsequent rebirth happens rather one believes it or not. Muslims and Christians are judged by their deeds just like the Hindus and Buddhists and even the avowed atheist. No one gets to make up their own rules.

prove it,prove it,prove it,did u c people being judged after they r dead,did u hear them tell u what happened to them after they r dead,if not just keep ur mouth shut and wait till u die..no one knows for sure what happens after death.just because it makes sense to think there is judgement for ur actions doesnt mean it exists..dont talk like uve been there and seen it....just because u belive in it doesnt mean it exist,same way like how u say it applies for aethist too,this applies to theist too..without proof nothing needs to be assumed

I think the Muslims are already dealing with judgement day, as the Sunnis and the Shiites are starting to slaughter each other in Iraq.

Islam is divided into two main factions that will be put in to the self-destruct mode when they no longer have the great-satan USA to fight with.

Go to wikipedia and look up "Battle of Karbala". The Mohammadans have been "dealing with judgment day" for 1300 years. Why will they finally destroy each other now?

Every generation has Chicken Little doomsayers.

While in slumber they may remain in the subtle body for a while. The body is burned to get rid of attachments then for 12-15 days there are vedic rituals performed and recitation of scriptures as the subtle body hangs around on the last day the final ritual is when the spirit is given some things on its journey and then sent on its way. I know of numerous stories in my family where the body hasnt been burned properly or the rituals not performed properly and the subtle body hasnt been able to leave until this is rectified.

While in slumber they may remain in the subtle body for a while. The body is burned to get rid of attachments then for 12-15 days there are vedic rituals performed and recitation of scriptures as the subtle body hangs around on the last day the final ritual is when the spirit is given some things on its journey and then sent on its way. I know of numerous stories in my family where the body hasnt been burned properly or the rituals not performed properly and the subtle body hasnt been able to leave until this is rectified.

just wondering, vaishnavas don't need to follow these vedic rituals, do they? Just chant and there delivered!

Guest guest

Yea right,what about the detruction in India thru these bomb blasts,what type of judgement day is that?what are ur gods doing watching all these?performing rasa dance with the gopis or dancing with menaka and ramba

prove it,prove it,prove it,did u c people being judged after they r dead,did u hear them tell u what happened to them after they r dead,if not just keep ur mouth shut and wait till u die..no one knows for sure what happens after death.just because it makes sense to think there is judgement for ur actions doesnt mean it exists..dont talk like uve been there and seen it....just because u belive in it doesnt mean it exist,same way like how u say it applies for aethist too,this applies to theist too..without proof nothing needs to be assumed

You are a funny guy. The problem with waiting for my death before I can open my mouth is that I will never die and I like to talk.:silent: not possible. Better you close you ears to anything I have to say.

:D :D :D

Guest guest

You are a funny guy. The problem with waiting for my death before I can open my mouth is that I will never die and I like to talk.:silent: not possible. Better you close you ears to anything I have to say.

:D :D :D

If im funny then what do i classify ur theories of life after death.Lunacy?My question was how do u know for sure what happens to people after they die,if u have been there and seen it u can say for sure,otherwise y do u want everyone to believe ur fantasies.

We have all been there many many times before. "For one who is born death is certain and for one who has died birth is certain."

I have no desire to convince you of anything. Believe what you like. I also have no desire to continue any conversation with you. I was speaking to someone else and you burst in telling me to shut my mouth. You lack common human manners so it is no surprise you also lack any measure of advanced knowledge as to transmigration.

If im funny then what do i classify ur theories of life after death.Lunacy?My question was how do u know for sure what happens to people after they die,if u have been there and seen it u can say for sure,otherwise y do u want everyone to believe ur fantasies.

How do you know that somebody didn't see it? Or something. ? Do you not want to experience it yourself?