IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
krsna

What does Krsna actually want from you?

Rate this topic

Every living being in the spiritual world loves Krishna. This is the nature of the spiritual world. However, that love is not forced. For example, if I were to hold a gun to your head and say, “Love me,” you would naturally say, “Oh yes, I love you.” But that would have no meaning.

You cannot force anyone to love another person, for love comes from within naturally when the proper conditions arise. Therefore, Krishna does not force the living entities to love Him, for that would not be real love and it would not be satisfying to the Supreme Lord, who knows everything that is going on in the hearts of the living entities. Krishna is satisfied only by pure, natural, and spontaneous love, without any traces of self-motivated desire.

Therefore Krishna endows each and every living entity with free will. With this free will, one can love Krishna or one can not love Krishna. The choice is entirely up to the living entity. Those living beings who love Krishna are situated in the spiritual world, whereas those living beings who don’t love Krishna are situated in the material world.

How do you surrender 100 % of yourself? How do you surrender period??

We start with what we possess. I have a little money so instead of buying something for my sense pleasure I will help support some prasadam distribution or preaching work. We give up the fruits of our labor and this is karma-yoga. As our affection for Krsna grows and we start to surrender our heart this becomes karma/bhakti yoga.

I may like to chant a little also. This means I am giving up or surrendering time, and mental energy to chant and hear Krsna's names.

People have talents. Take an artist. He or she can paint pictures to attract more people to Krsna. This is surrendering your talents to the Lord in service.

The more we mindfully engage in these types of actions the stronger our creepers of devotion will become. But it is a gradual process.

You have surrendered some time and thought just by asking the question.

Little by little, steadily increasing if we can. Not all at in an instant. Though if you can that would be the best. Just read more, chant more etc. It doesn't mean instantly turning over the deed to your property to some religious institution. Krsna ultimately just wants our love.

How do you surrender 100 % of yourself? How do you surrender period??

Do not try to use mundane logic and argument to understand that which is inconceivable to one in material consciousness.

You are just speculating on the material mental platform. You can only understand these subjects when you surrender to a bona fide sad-guru, authorized by parampara and hear from him.

Ya ho bhagavata pada vaisnava stane

ekanta asraya kara caitanya carane

"If you want to understand Srimad Bhagavatam you MUST approach and surrender to a self realized Vaisnava and hear from him. You can do this when you have completely taken shelter of the lotus feet of Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu." :pray:

cc antya 5.131

Otherwise, you will continue to just speculate, mislead and make offense.

Surrender to Srila Gurudeva,

Like we have our uncontrolled mind and so many things

if we Surrender to Gurudeva, then Gurudeva can control our mind.

-Brajanatha p, Personal Servant of Bhaktivedanta Narayana Maharaja,

Hong Temple 2006,07,01.

krsnah bhakti rasa bhavita matih

kriyatam yadi kuto 'pi labhyate

tatra laulyam api mulyam ekalam

janma-koti-sukrtair na labhyate

"Pure devotional service in Krsna consciousness cannot be had even by pious activities in hundreds and thousands of lives. It can be obtained only by paying one price;

that is, intense greed to obtain it. If it is available somewhere, one must purchase it without delay." :smash:

(Caitanya-caritamrta Mad.8.70)]

If you REALLY Believe Krishna is God, or better then that actually realized (in some small way) then why will you not Surrender?

Realized devotees of the highest level see that everyone BUT HIMSELF are serving Krishna.

That is why the self-realized souls like Srila Prabhupada have to come down and imitate the middle class devotee in order to preach.

When one is in the highest level of realization he feels that every living entity but himself is serving Krishna nicely.

Ordinary devotees don't see it that way, so they are inclined to preach.

In reality though, the vision of the Maha-Bhagavat is actually the correct vision; all but my myself are serving Krishna.

To say that this devotee or that devotee has fallen and gone to hell, is not the vision of a Maha-Bhagavat. The benefits of even a moment's association with a pure devotee are incalculable.To say that devotees go to hell when they can't maintain the highest standard is very wrong.

No high-grade devotee would ever insult a fallen devotee and discourage him with such harsh words.

sadhu-sanga, sadhu-sanga—sarva-sastre kaya / lava-matra sadhu-sange sarva-siddhi haya <HR style="COLOR: #ffffff" SIZE=1><!-- / icon and title --><!-- message -->

sp_street.jpg

Sri Caitanya-Caritamrta 22.54

sadhu-sanga, sadhu-sanga — sarva-sastre kaya

lava-matra sadhu-sange sarva-siddhi haya

“The verdict of all revealed scriptures is that by even a moment’s association with a pure devotee, one can attain all success.”:pray:

SB 4.20.24-25:

(24)

“My dear Lord, I therefore do not wish to have the benediction of merging into Your existence, a benediction in which there is no existence of the nectarian beverage of Your lotus feet. I want the benediction of at least one million ears, for thus I may be able to hear about the glories of Your lotus feet from the mouths of Your pure devotees"

(25)

“My dear Lord, You are glorified by the selected verses uttered by great personalities. Such glorification of Your lotus feet is just like saffron particles. When the transcendental vibration from the mouths of great devotees carries the aroma of the saffron dust of Your lotus feet, the forgetful living entity gradually remembers his eternal relationship with You. Devotees thus gradually come to right conclusion about the value of life. My dear Lord, I therefore do not need any other benediction but the opportunity to hear from the mouth of Your pure devotee.”</B> :pray:

I just recently finished college as a Fine Arts major.. And after reading this original post it got me thinking.. I can draw Krishna fairly well.. Why dont I draw a bunch of Different pics of Krishna and make T-Shirts out of them??

I'm also an electronic musician.. I'm also thinking about maybe doing some devotional.. Inspirational.. Hare Krishna techno music.. I've been listening to my old Christian inspirational music and I kept saying.. I wish they had music like this for Krishna.. And then I was like.. Hey.. I can make it!!

<HR style="COLOR: #ffffff" SIZE=1><!-- / icon and title --><!-- message -->

It is not that because one has once finished Bhagavad-gita he should not

hear it again. The word abhiksnam is very important. We should hear again

and again. There is no question of stopping: even if one has read these

topics many times, he should go on reading again and again because

bhagavat-katha, the words spoken by Krsna and spoken by Krsna's devotees

about Krsna, are amrtam, nectar. The more one drinks this amrtam, the more

he advances in his eternal life.

SB 7.14.3-4 ppt.:deal: