IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
Pankaja_Dasa

Interesting verse in the Qu'ran

Rate this topic

-

A devotee sent me the transcript:

AN INTERFAITH MESSAGE

(A lecture given at Birmingham's famous Custard Factory)

-Bhaktivedanta Narayana Maharaja

Transcript available here

It is written in the Koran, "Inallah kalaka mein suratihi"

[Allah or Kudda has shape, and from that shape He fashioned man.]

-

Any Muslims wish to comment? Maybe the verse

is a translation of he original Arabic.?

I think it's maybe from Puranas (islamic).

I asked them it says in the Qu'ran that God has hands (well known fact). When I asked if this means human, they said to me I was trying to give them 'Christian philosophy'. ! They always say God is not a man, anyway it says in the Bhagavad-gita that in the end they will attain Krishna.

The Blessed Lord said: He whose mind is fixed on My personal form, always engaged in worshiping Me with great and transcendental faith, is considered by Me to be most perfect. Bg.12.2

But those who fully worship the unmanifested, that which lies beyond the perception of the senses, the all-pervading, inconceivable, fixed, and immovable—the impersonal conception of the Absolute Truth—by controlling the various senses and being equally disposed to everyone, such persons, engaged in the welfare of all, at <b>last achieve Me.</b> Bg.12.3-4

Guest guest

in sunnah sects they agree that God has hands and feet but shit sect see this as heracy.. im not a muslim but this a muslim said unto me..

Muslims are like us in many ways. They too don't want just a quote, they want a source to tack on to it. Just like how we've heard "Prabhupad said" so many times, they too have heard "Mohammad said" in the same context.

It would be best to find where exactly your quote comes from. Is it directly from Qur'an, or is it Haditha? "Puranas Islamic"? What do they call that? If you're referring to Qur'an, please provide a Sura and verse #.

No its a Purana. Don't have a clue where it is from.

In the Qu'ran it says, God has hands. But that's all they have to go on, like you said. After that it's speculations, because they hate idolatery (their conception) to put a form on anything is going back to thier old ways. If you look at their history their religion went through some major changes. So they have a reason why 'form' is hated or not liked so much. They just have nothing to go on, possibly because thier scholers 'don't want to see'. But i asked few muslims they say Yeah God can have form. When asked why it says in Qu'ran that God has hands. He told me yes, but another Muslim told me that God cannot be a human being, I said not like us 'His eternally exsisting'. Still he denied it. Anyway Krishna says in Bhagavad-gita as it is, that they will eventually come to the 'point'.