IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
Guest guest

Jyotish Group

Rate this topic

Guest guest

OM MATRI NAMAH

Dear Friends

With the blessings of MAA we had started this group on astrology ( jyotish shastra). Our group name is jyotish_shastra on . Today we are 332 members in this group. here we provide free astrological advice to the needy, discuss various topics of astrology , and books. consult and recommend books of astrology which are good to learn astrology . we invite all of you to our group. we also invite astrologers who want to give thier free sevises of astrology and want to seve the people. our every single service is free of cost and open to all.

so i invite all of you to visit our group . just click the link below to visit our group

/

OM TAT SAT

regards

Sidhartha Sharma

Talk is cheap. Use Messenger to make PC-to-Phone calls. Great rates starting at 1¢/min.

Guest guest

sir thhis letter is a god sent for me

I am enclosing my husband's date of birth

13 November 1962

Time 8:43 am

Allahabad

Sidhartha ji , Pradeep is my husband's name.He has been without a job since3 June 2003. as a last attempt he has gone to Dubai to look for a job . He went on the 18 May 2006 but inspite of best efforts has found no job. We are very worried.Will he get a job ? when will he get a job.? Now the Jup- moon period has started then also nothing has happened. I am really afraid and wondering what will happen. please help me out.On your answers we will make our future plans- whether he doesnt waste any more money and comes back or waits for a job to come by. Why has no movement taken place till now sir

Regards

Vatsala

phone 9811072159 Delhi

sahaip (AT) hotmail (DOT) com

SidDHARTHA SHARMA <sidhartha022 > wrote:

OM MATRI NAMAH

Dear Friends

With the blessings of MAA we had started this group on astrology ( jyotish shastra). Our group name is jyotish_shastra on . Today we are 332 members in this group. here we provide free astrological advice to the needy, discuss various topics of astrology , and books. consult and recommend books of astrology which are good to learn astrology . we invite all of you to our group. we also invite astrologers who want to give thier free sevises of astrology and want to seve the people. our every single service is free of cost and open to all.

so i invite all of you to visit our group . just click the link below to visit our group

/

OM TAT SAT

regards

Sidhartha Sharma

Talk is cheap. Use Messenger to make PC-to-Phone calls. Great rates starting at 1¢/min.

Dob 06.01.1956, 01.57 Am, Tenali/ap Help Horoscop Analysis Advice

Current Job Prospects, House Purchase, Vastu Advice, Daughter Studies/marriage, Son Studies, Health Joint Pains/skin Problems,wife Job Status/prospects. Self No Job 2002-2006, Feel Insecure Continously, What Future Holds For Me? Regards/k Shantaram

S

<TABLE class=tborder id=post1055821 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=6 width="100%" align=center border=0><TBODY><TR vAlign=top><TD class=alt1 id=td_post_1055821 style="BORDER-TOP: #cfcfcf 1px solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: #cfcfcf 1px solid">Name : vikas

Date of Birth : 24-december-1978

Place of Birth : kurukshetra

Time of Birth : 07:22am.

Iwant to know about my professional career.Whether i would get government job or private job (whether i would get job in police or not).Marriage is love or arrange and at which time.Iwill be highly thankful to you if you email all these information at my emailid.

vikasgahlotastrology@gmail.com

<!-- / message --></TD></TR><TR><TD class=alt1 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #cfcfcf 1px solid; BACKGROUND-COLOR: #efefef">

<!-- BEGIN TEMPLATE: postbit_onlinestatus -->

</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

My DOB is 11-Mar-1982, 9:35 a.m., Delhi. I have a mars ascendent, with retrograde jupiter in 7th house, venus in 10th house.

I have lot of health problems. Also, there are problems in my marriage.Plz advise me a suitable gemstone

for gud health and marriage.

Dear Sir,

As my date of birth is 07.07.1985, born on Sunday at 5:30am. and some people told me that in my life there is naga dosham. i really want you know is it true or what? And please let me know about my future sir.

thanking you,