IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
Kamalasana Das

Ganja Yagña

Rate this topic

haribol,

i am a sadhaka that been coming to take higuer understanding as a by product of my spirituality , i had been reaching healing levels and at heart, smoking Pots of ganja; not only, justthat this is A holy plant used in India along ago by sages, mostly it is beneficial for sanyassis, that i been going about, and know that many humans used this sacred plant as a Yagña... or Agni-Hotras.

Maybe, humbly i am asking a saivite maybe... that he kindly could guide me within this understanding... i had done other post in this section about, but i had not made my self clear enough, i think.

So that maybe he could come and as a Goswami instruct me in this sacred yagña, with the ganja.

haribol, & thank you.

( i dont want to commit more offences in respect of using the Flower byproduct - thank you.)

Guest guest

Hi, i need to be send to me any querries about this yagña, A VEDIC aproach. if you could send me something about the fair use of this holy plant please write me @ pundita@gmail.com

i will like to have guidance on this, As i am planin to quit also, i am not a drunkard but if you could help me in this need, i will reciprocate it to you.

Thank you.