IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
Janarthanan

The Introduce-yourself thread

Rate this topic

Heya peeps!

I just was browsing through this forum..and since there isn't really a newbie thread. I thought we should get to know each other a bit and make friends along the way. So I'll start by introducing myself

I'm K.Janarthanan, a 16 year old guy from Singapore. I'm 1.8 m tall, tanned and a college student. I am into many things, mainly food,reading, soccer, gaming and many more. I like discussing religion and know more about God and Hinduism, so here I am!:)

Anyone else?

I am into many things, mainly food,reading, soccer, gaming and many more. I like discussing religion and know more about God and Hinduism, so here I am!:)

I'm Gaea, and i hate it when people call football soccer ;) hehehehe

Guest guest

Im a USA dude, so soccer is not our sport. And I normally would not comment on sport on a network concerning spiritual matters. However, when I hear the word soccer, I think of me shamans, namely Bob Marley and Peter Tosh. Didja knopw these tow were world class soccer players in their youth, before they started playing their great new music, Roots Reggae.

Speaking of football (american style) and canada (were we sppeaking about canada or was I thinkin of gHari), the biggest mistake of all time was when Vince farragamo opted to play canadian footvball. He was the greatest third down passer in NFL history, but third down means punt in Canadian foolball. Oh wel;l.

BTW, Im mahaksadasa, fool number one, ex big wave surfer, old dude, always spoutin off here on audarya fellowshipo.

haribol

Guest guest

Why do Americans give their sports final titles such as The World Series when only amercian teams play?

At least in the FIFA World Cup....teams from all the countries in the world have taken part...

Maybe this says alot about the Americam psyche....

Guest guest

This is pure conjecture. They live here, and represent certain parts of the earth, but all of them are from elsewhere, because we are eternal, and this earth is not, having once begun.

I knew a miss universe contestant (5th place, what a bogus selection, because she was way above first) who represented tanzania, and she definitely was other-worldly. She was also a micro-biologist who had tissue samples in her refrigerator. And she was pure rastafarian, definitely not from this planet. She also chanted very beautifully, and fully accepted the potency of Krsna's Holy Names, all of them. Her fave was "Jaya Jaya Rama, Jaya Sita Rama." The last time I saw her was in 1980, when she went back to her home to surf the big waves.

haribol, ys, mahaksadasa

La France will win the world cup football 2006.

Sorry for the England and Brazil fans :crying2:

Germany- Humm South Africa 2010 may be.

Australia- Go OZ gooooooo!!!The koala spirit be with u

England- Forget it, too slack, lacks mobility.

Brazil- Too many stars.

Dutch- Na

Argentine- Could be.

Spain- Very creative team, the most impressive so far.

France- World cup winner 2006 to be:D

Allez les Bleus!!! :cool:

Have some :popcorn: , and enjoy the game.

Guest guest

No way France can not win :(

Ronaldo is finally speeding up ( takes some time with that added weight :) )

Plus Ronaldinho is unmatched on the field and such a joy to watch his play.