IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
shravankm

Astral Travel!

Rate this topic

Does anybody have any experience of travelling in Astral Plane and meeting departed souls?

It is said (even as per hindu philosophy) that once a human being dies, he/she remains in Astral Plane for some time with the astral body (human body minus earth element) in astral space. Several people claim (including many sadhus) to have travelled to these planes and met with great people who are in between incarnations.

Please share your experiences. I want to travel in astral plane. Everytime I try, i end up in normal or lucid dreams, but not in astral plane.

HELP!

Guest guest

Does anybody have any experience of travelling in Astral Plane and meeting departed souls?

It is said (even as per hindu philosophy) that once a human being dies, he/she remains in Astral Plane for some time with the astral body (human body minus earth element) in astral space. Several people claim (including many sadhus) to have travelled to these planes and met with great people who are in between incarnations.

Please share your experiences. I want to travel in astral plane. Everytime I try, i end up in normal or lucid dreams, but not in astral plane.

HELP!

I have had experiences with astral travel, but have not seen any departed souls that I recognized. But I believe departed souls might have appeared to me in a couple dreams. This was right after they crossed over.

People who are more experienced in astral travel, such as yogis, are more likely to see departed souls perhaps. For one, they have greater control over their astral journeys and retaining the memories of them.

I believe we have journeys and meetings in the astral plane at night when we lay down (I've heard respected Swamis state this), but when we awaken because our gross consciousness is so fogged up by materalistic thoughts, we forget these journeys/meetings.