IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
Guest guest

Who is Subal das

Rate this topic

Guest guest

I have been reading about a Universalist Church of Radha Krishna started by this Sudal person who claims to the founder and pastor on a couple of other forums.

Does anyone here know about this?

Hare Krishna

Guest guest

If one is to receive Siddha Pranali as a practice when they are already an advanced Raganuga Bhakta who is ready to fully realize their eternal swarupa and are even told of this identity in detail and given very private practices to do in solitary contemplation to consummate their devotional service as Krishna prema in conjugal rasa. He claims he received this pranali in the late 70's.

So it surprises me that Subal would still be using his karmi name, Stevebohlert, and claiming to use teachings from Christianity, Zen and Taoism, in order to prepare people to be Radha and Krishna's eternal associate.

This doesn't sound like something a manjari would say.

"I am also a Religious Practitioner & Caregiver of Cannabis Hemp with The Hawai'i Cannabis Ministry"

I wasn't aware Manjari's administered hemp as sadhana paraphernalia.

I was under the impression that a person was supposed to be way far gone into raganuga bhakti before receiving siddha pranali.

This whole story doesn't make much sense.

Guest guest

It seems from your response that you have some power of discrimination. That's good.

Who performed the fire sacrifice for my initiation by Srila Prabhupada. He acts on his spiritual insight, end of story. Early disciples (and subal was one of the first 25) of Srila Prabhupada were taught to try to spread this movement by injecting into the common lore, bits and pieces.

As long as he dont raise fanatics, murderers and thieves, he be my braddah. Spock out hapuna for me eh mon. hare krsna, mahaksadasa