IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
gokulkr

Please ask Lord Krishna to help me

Rate this topic

Of course, this is a spiritual forum and this is not a place to discuss personal matters, but as everything in our life happens due to Lord Krishna's will, i want help from devotees to pray for me.

I am Gokul.K.R from India. My Age : 29. I am a devotee of Lord Krishna.

I joined in a new office at May 1, 2006. There i met a girl named "Koshi Priya" working as HR in the company. I joined as "Project Manager". Most of office hours we used to be alone. Even from first day our friendship grew. Gradually, she started to tell about herself and i started giving solution to her problems. Then she asked me to help her in solving her financial problem. As a friend, i too agreed. All these happened within 10 days. On May 12, She proposed me. I too accepted her love.

(All of my friends told that she was using me to solve her financial problem & its not true love). But i didnt heeded my advise of my friends and i started to belive her 100%.

Since i loved her truly, i told all the incidents that happened in my life. She also told some of her important incidents in life.

Then i tried hard to fullfill my commitment. At Every monday she used to except money from me to solve her financial problem. Many times she behaved angrily with me, hurted me by using words and insulted me just because i didnt brought money. She told that she doesnt like persons telling lies & failing in commitment.

Even though i tolerated all this because i believed her & loved her. One day in a good mood, she asked whether i am a virgin or not ? i said i am a virgin. I asked samething to her. She promised that shes also a virgin. She also tols that she had no earlier love affairs. Then she told since i have no sex experience, she will teach me sex & have sex with me after few months.

At May 30, deadline came to fullfill my commitment. Since i failed to fullfill my commitment, she spitted on my face & told that she will never meet me & speak with me. She told me as a fraud & liar.

After that theres no sign of her. She didnt came to office.

After 10 days, when i met a guy in India, he happened to be her old friend. After knowing my story, he told that she has hidden the truth from me. I asked wats that ? He told that Girl had a earlier love affair 2 years back and the guy has cheated him after having sex with her. I refused to believe that. That guy showed some of the photos of my girl with her ex-boyfriend.

I was shocked to know the truth. I became angry with her, because she lied to me that shes a virgin & had no love affairs. I was transparent to her & but she was didnt.

Moreover, i feel that she is the liar, not me. I think she is the fraud, not me.

But still i cant able to forget her and her memories haunt me. I am praying to Lord Krisna & Lord Siva to make me forget her. I still cant digest why Lord Krishna played such a havoc in my life ?

I want answer from Lord Krishna for this.

Please someone pray for me that i forget her & happiness again come to my life.

:crying2:

Hare Krishna

Guest guest

You are not the fraud. She is the fraud.

You must realize that the source of problems in your life is because of Karma. Everytime you feel pain, you are being cleansed of sins you commited in previous stages of your existance.

I have prayed for your happiness and I hope you get through your problem.

Of course, this is a spiritual forum and this is not a place to discuss personal matters, but as everything in our life happens due to Lord Krishna's will, i want help from devotees to pray for me.

I joined in a new office at May 1, 2006. There i met a girl named "Koshi Priya" working as HR in the company. I joined as "Project Manager". Most of office hours we used to be alone. Even from first day our friendship grew. Gradually, she started to tell about herself and i started giving solution to her problems. Then she asked me to help her in solving her financial problem. As a friend, i too agreed. All these happened within 10 days. On May 12, She proposed me. I too accepted her love.

(All of my friends told that she was using me to solve her financial problem & its not true love). But i didnt heeded my advise of my friends and i started to belive her 100%.

Since i loved her truly, i told all the incidents that happened in my life. She also told some of her important incidents in life.

Then i tried hard to fullfill my commitment. At Every monday she used to except money from me to solve her financial problem. Many times she behaved angrily with me, hurted me by using words and insulted me just because i didnt brought money. She told that she doesnt like persons telling lies & failing in commitment.

Even though i tolerated all this because i believed her & loved her. One day in a good mood, she asked whether i am a virgin or not ? i said i am a virgin. I asked samething to her. She promised that shes also a virgin. She also tols that she had no earlier love affairs. Then she told since i have no sex experience, she will teach me sex & have sex with me after few months.

At May 30, deadline came to fullfill my commitment. Since i failed to fullfill my commitment, she spitted on my face & told that she will never meet me & speak with me. She told me as a fraud & liar.

After that theres no sign of her. She didnt came to office.

After 10 days, when i met a guy in India, he happened to be her old friend. After knowing my story, he told that she has hidden the truth from me. I asked wats that ? He told that Girl had a earlier love affair 2 years back and the guy has cheated him after having sex with her. I refused to believe that. That guy showed some of the photos of my girl with her ex-boyfriend.

I was shocked to know the truth. I became angry with her, because she lied to me that shes a virgin & had no love affairs. I was transparent to her & but she was didnt.

Moreover, i feel that she is the liar, not me. I think she is the fraud, not me.

But still i cant able to forget her and her memories haunt me. I am praying to Lord Krisna & Lord Siva to make me forget her. I still cant digest why Lord Krishna played such a havoc in my life ?

I want answer from Lord Krishna for this.

Please someone pray for me that i forget her & happiness again come to my life.

:crying2:

Hare Krishna

May the Lord open your eyes - because if you don't learn from this it'll have potential to become a sad pattern - you must ask yourself why you were drawn by her [especially in those first meetings] - learn what it is in you that was blind to her clues - as she must have given some [in retrospect] so here is a good narration for you to consider here - the bold text is the crux of the issue:

SB 8.12.1-2: Sukadeva Gosvami said: The Supreme Personality of Godhead, Hari, in the form of a woman, captivated the demons and enabled the demigods to drink the nectar. After hearing of these pastimes, Lord Siva, who is carried by a bull, went to the place where Madhusudana, the Lord, resides. Accompanied by his wife, Uma, and surrounded by his companions, the ghosts, Lord Siva went there to see the Lord's form as a woman.

SB 8.12.3: The Supreme Personality of Godhead welcomed Lord Siva and Uma with great respect, and after being seated comfortably, Lord Siva duly worshiped the Lord and smilingly spoke as follows.

SB 8.12.4: Lord Mahadeva said: O chief demigod among the demigods, O all-pervading Lord, master of the universe, by Your energy You are transformed into the creation. You are the root and efficient cause of everything. You are not material. Indeed, You are the Supersoul or supreme living force of everything. Therefore, You are Paramesvara, the supreme controller of all controllers.

SB 8.12.5: The manifest, the unmanifest, false ego and the beginning, maintenance and annihilation of this cosmic manifestation all come from You, the Supreme Personality of Godhead. But because You are the Absolute Truth, the supreme absolute spirit soul, the Supreme Brahman, such changes as birth, death and sustenance do not exist in You.

SB 8.12.6: Pure devotees or great saintly persons who desire to achieve the highest goal in life and who are completely free from all material desires for sense gratification engage constantly in the transcendental service of Your lotus feet.

SB 8.12.7: My Lord, You are the Supreme Brahman, complete in everything. Being completely spiritual, You are eternal, free from the material modes of nature, and full of transcendental bliss. Indeed, for You there is no question of lamentation. Since You are the supreme cause, the cause of all causes, nothing can exist without You. Yet we are different from You in a relationship of cause and effect, for in one sense the cause and effect are different. You are the original cause of creation, manifestation and annihilation, and You bestow benedictions upon all living entities. Everyone depends upon You for the results of his activities, but You are always independent.

SB 8.12.8: My dear Lord, Your Lordship alone is the cause and the effect. Therefore, although You appear to be two, You are the absolute one. As there is no difference between the gold of a golden ornament and the gold in a mine, there is no difference between cause and effect; both of them are the same. Only because of ignorance do people concoct differences and dualities. You are free from material contamination, and since the entire cosmos is caused by You and cannot exist without You, it is an effect of Your transcendental qualities. Thus the conception that Brahman is true and the world false cannot be maintained.

: Those who are known as the impersonalist Vedantists regard You as the impersonal Brahman. Others, known as the Mimamsaka philosophers, regard You as religion. The Sankhya philosophers regard You as the transcendental person who is beyond prakriti and purusha and who is the controller of even the demigods. The followers of the codes of devotional service known as the Pancaratras regard You as being endowed with nine different potencies. And the Patanjala philosophers, the followers of Patanjali Muni, regard You as the supreme independent Personality of Godhead, who has no equal or superior.

SB 8.12.10: O my Lord, I, who am considered to be the best of the demigods, and Lord and the great rishis, headed by , are born of the mode of goodness. Nonetheless, we are bewildered by Your illusory energy and cannot understand what this creation is. Aside from us, what is to be said of others, like the demons and human beings, who are in the base modes of material nature [rajo- and tamo-]? How will they know You?

: My Lord, You are the supreme knowledge personified. You know everything about this creation and its beginning, maintenance and annihilation, and You know all the endeavors made by the living entities, by which they are either implicated in this material world or liberated from it. As the air enters the vast sky and also enters the bodies of all moving and nonmoving entities, You are present everywhere, and therefore You are the knower of all.

SB 8.12.12: My Lord, I have seen all kinds of incarnations You have exhibited by Your transcendental qualities, and now that You have appeared as a beautiful young woman, I wish to see that form of Your Lordship.

[he could not get Her out of His mind - She was haunting his memories]

SB 8.12.13: My Lord, we [He and His Wife or just Him?] have come here desiring to see that form of Your Lordship which You showed to the demons to captivate them completely and in this way enable the demigods to drink nectar. I am very eager to see that form.

SB 8.12.14: Sukadeva Gosvami said: When Lord was thus requested by Lord , who carries a trident in his hand, He smiled with gravity ;)and replied to Lord as follows.

SB 8.12.15: The Supreme Personality of Godhead said: When the demons took away the jug of nectar, I assumed the form of a beautiful woman to bewilder them by directly cheating them and thus to act in the interest of the demigods. [not to 'attract' Shiva!]

SB 8.12.16: O best of the demigods, I shall now show you My form that is very much appreciated by those who are lusty. Since you want to see that form, I shall reveal it in your presence.

SB 8.12.17: Sukadeva Gosvami continued: After speaking in this way, the Supreme Personality of Godhead, , immediately disappeared, and Lord remained there with , looking for Him all around with moving eyes.

SB 8.12.18: Thereafter, in a nice forest nearby, full of trees with reddish-pink leaves and varieties of flowers, Lord saw a beautiful woman playing with a ball. Her hips were covered with a shining and ornamented with a belt.

SB 8.12.19: Because the ball was falling down and bouncing up, as She played with it Her breasts trembled, and because of the weight of those breasts and Her heavy flower garlands, Her waist appeared to be all but breaking at every step, as Her two soft feet, which were reddish like coral, moved here and there.

SB 8.12.20: The woman's face was decorated by broad, beautiful, restless eyes, which moved as the ball bounced here and there from Her hand. The two brilliant earrings on Her ears decorated Her shining cheeks like bluish reflections, and the hair scattered on Her face made Her even more beautiful to see.

SB 8.12.21: As She played with the ball, the covering Her body became loose, and Her hair scattered. She tried to bind Her hair with Her beautiful left hand, and at the same time She played with the ball by striking it with Her right hand. This was so attractive that the Supreme Lord, by His internal potency, in this way captivated everyone.

SB 8.12.22: While Lord observed the beautiful woman playing with the ball, She sometimes glanced at him and slightly smiled in bashfulness. As he looked at the beautiful woman and She watched him, he forgot both himself and , his most beautiful wife, as well as his associates nearby.

SB 8.12.23: When the ball leaped from Her hand and fell at a distance, the woman began to follow it, but as Lord observed these activities, a breeze suddenly blew away the fine dress and belt that covered her.

SB 8.12.24: Thus Lord Siva saw the woman, every part of whose body was beautifully formed, and the beautiful woman also looked at him. Therefore, thinking that She was attracted to him, Lord Siva became very much attracted to Her.

SB 8.12.25: Lord , his good sense taken away by the woman because of lusty desires to enjoy with Her, became so mad for Her that even in the presence of [his wife] he did not hesitate to approach Her.

SB 8.12.26: The beautiful woman was already naked, and when She saw Lord coming toward Her, She became extremely bashful. Thus She kept smiling, but She hid Herself among the trees and did not stand in one place.

SB 8.12.27: His senses being agitated, Lord , victimized by lusty desires, began to follow Her, just as a lusty elephant follows a she-elephant.

SB 8.12.28: After following Her with great speed, Lord caught Her by the braid of Her hair and dragged Her near him. Although She was unwilling, he embraced Her with his arms.

[just see how 'mad' one may become with surrender to lust!]

SB 8.12.29-30: Being embraced by Lord like a female elephant embraced by a , the woman, whose hair was scattered, swirled like a snake. O King, this woman, who had large, high hips, was a woman of presented by the Supreme Personality of Godhead. She released Herself somehow or other from the fond embrace of Lord 's arms and ran away.

SB 8.12.31: As if harassed by an enemy in the form of lusty desires, Lord followed the path of Lord , who acts very wonderfully and who had taken the form of .

SB 8.12.32: Just as a maddened bull elephant follows a female elephant who is able to conceive pregnancy, Lord followed the beautiful woman and discharged semen, even though his discharge of semen never goes in vain.

SB 8.12.33: O King, wheresoever on the surface of the globe fell the semen of the great personality of Lord Siva, mines of gold and silver later appeared.

SB 8.12.34: Following , Lord went everywhere -- near the shores of the rivers and lakes, near the mountains, near the forests, near the gardens, and wherever there lived great sages.

SB 8.12.35: O , best of kings, when Lord had fully discharged semen, he could see how he himself had been victimized by the illusion created by the Supreme Personality of Godhead. Thus he restrained himself from any further .

SB 8.12.36: Thus Lord Siva could understand his position and that of the Supreme Personality of Godhead, who has unlimited potencies. Having reached this understanding, he was not at all surprised by the wonderful way Lord Vishnu had acted upon him.

SB 8.12.37: Seeing Lord Siva unagitated and unashamed, Lord Vishnu [Madhusudana] was very pleased. Thus He resumed His original form and spoke as follows.

SB 8.12.38: The Supreme Personality of Godhead said: O best of the demigods, although you have been amply harassed because of My potency in assuming the form of a woman, you are established in your position. Therefore, may all good fortune be upon you.

SB 8.12.39: My dear Lord Sambhu, who within this material world but you can surpass My illusory energy? People are generally attached to sense enjoyment and conquered by its influence. Indeed, the influence of material nature is very difficult for them to surmount.

SB 8.12.40: The material, external energy [maya], who cooperates with Me in creation and who is manifested in the three modes of nature, will not be able to bewilder you any longer.

SB 8.12.41: Sukadeva Gosvami said: O King, having thus been praised by the Supreme Personality, who bears the mark of Srivatsa on His chest, Lord Siva circumambulated Him. Then, after taking permission from Him, Lord Siva returned to his abode, Kailasa, along with his associates.

SB 8.12.42: O descendant of Bharata Maharaja, Lord Siva, in jubilation, then addressed his wife, Bhavani, who is accepted by all authorities as the potency of Lord Vishnu.

SB 8.12.43: Lord Siva said: O Goddess, you have now seen the illusory energy of the Supreme Personality of Godhead, who is the unborn master of everyone. Although I am one of the principal expansions of His Lordship, even I was illusioned by His energy. What then is to be said of others, who are fully dependent on maya?

SB 8.12.44: When I finished performing mystic yoga for one thousand years, you asked me upon whom I was meditating. Now, here is that Supreme Person to whom time has no entrance and who the Vedas cannot understand.

SB 8.12.45: Sukadeva Gosvami said: My dear King, the person who bore the great mountain on His back for the churning of the ocean of milk is the same Supreme Personality of Godhead, known as Sarnga-dhanva. I have now described to you His prowess.

SB 8.12.46: The endeavor of one who constantly hears or describes this narration of the churning of the ocean of milk will never be fruitless. Indeed, chanting the glories of the Supreme Personality of Godhead is the only means to annihilate all sufferings in this material world.

SB 8.12.47: Assuming the form of a young woman and thus bewildering the demons, the Supreme Personality of Godhead distributed to His devotees, the demigods, the nectar produced from the churning of the ocean of milk. Unto that Supreme Personality of Godhead, who always fulfills the desires of His devotees, I offer my respectful obeisances.

http://vedabase.net/sb/8/12/en1

Guest guest

Please ask Lord Krishna to help me

Devotee and Lord's relation is direct, not indirect. Why other will ask for your help when you yourself is devotee of Lord Krishna?

firstly stop blaming the Lord for ur deeds. :eek4:

And then remember the world has changed and its difficult to get a girl who truly loves u! what normally girls like is ur

wealth

beuty

position

see that in future u never get attached to any girl/////Huuu

Hari hari bol

p.s: Krishna will anywaya take u out of this. as he isnt with any Gunas he is in always spiritual mode of goodnesss

Here is my 2cents

Be a man!!! She spitted on ur face for GOD sakeeeee. Give urself some respect. Hey , you are the man here. I wont go 100 different ways; do urself a favour, just walk away from such person whether she is a 110% virgin or not.

Be very careful, these type of women(from wot u have written above) tend to be expert in the art of manipulation(she is using some kind of psychological technique on u. she has already made u feel guilty by calling u fraud & liar, when it is her who is the "real" liar).

Even if she comes back later on and beg u for forgiveness, walk away!(she will most probably come back unless she has found someone else who can satisfy her needs)

Ur parents never spitted on ur face, and who is that girl to allow herself to spit on u; that too because you are not providing her with money? Common, shake up!

If a woman cannot respect the man in u, its already a lost war.

Jay Govinda

Come on! This is nothing in life.:crazy: How many such girlfriends you would have had in your past millions and millions of births. No doubt, this world is full of miseries. That is why Krishna calls this place "dhukalayam ashasvatam'- a place of misery. what better can you expect here. Cheer up and do some devotional sevice. May the Lord be pleased with you and relieve you from the clutches of the material world.:)

Forget this person and try to find a sattvic relationship with a lady who is really pious, and who comes from a good family (I'm not talking about caste, but good, pious, ethical people).

Guest guest

All for the better, you're probably too good anyway for wasting your time in family life. Just chuck the ladies altogether, become a brahmacari and go back to Godhead in this lifetime.