Pankaja_Dasa

Bhaktivedanta Swami Prabhupada Mp3's Lectures *Download

Rate this topic

Bhaktivedanta Swami Prabhupada

( Mp3 Collection )

Spiritual Lectures, Bhajans and Kirtans

Bhaktivedanta Booktrust Inc

Please visit www.krishna.com

Sri Krishna and Sri Chaitanya Mahaprabhu both taught Bhakti yoga, the spiritual practice of connecting with God through devotional service to Him. Based on Their teachings, in 1966 A. C. Bhaktivedanta Swami Prabhupada, referred to as Srila Prabhupada, founded the International Society for Krishna Consciousness (ISKCON) in New York City.

Srila Prabhupada and his disciples popularized the chanting of the Hare Krishna maha-mantra in the 1960s and 1970s, and it spread to countries around the globe. Though the International Society for Krishna Consciousness is the legal name for the movement Prabhupada started, most people know it as the Hare Krishna movement.

For more information you can also log on to www.krishna.com

CD Lectures 01-21 (mp3 format). Are zipped using Winrar (can be downloaded from www.download.com)

Follow this url: (more added as time allows..)

archive.org/details/Bhaktivedanta-Swami-Prabhupada108

Thankful to www.archive.org for providing Free Space and Bandwidth for devotees.

Guest guest

Dear Pankaja Prabhu,

Thanks for posting the links. Kudos for your wonderful service!

I wonder if you could give me a bit of advice, I'm interested to post a large number of MP3 devotional lectures for free downloading on the web. I have no experience with any web software that would be useful for this and I would be very interested to contact someone who might be willing to donate some space and bandwidth.

I would be greatful if you could write me personally about this. I can be reached on pamho.net, my address prefix before the @ sign is: madhavananda.ggs

Aside from Pankaja Prabhu if anyone else has any similar information, please let me know

Thank you.

Vaishnava kripa prarthi,

Madhavananda Das