IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
Guest guest

I got possessed by Mataji

Rate this topic

Well bhairo, apparently I need 30 new posts before I can send another message. So lets communicate through this . So all sweet .. Fruits and veggie with no salt should be no problem.

Working makes it challenging but that is no problem, I do have the will power. So about the havan, how would it be performed? just mantra's and offering ghee into a havan? or is there any special things to offer

Namasthe,

The discussion in the forum got my recent attention; very interesting and I thought that I had to contribute my experience.

I belong to the south of India now living in North America. Since childhood I had been a bakth of sakthi and Thirupathy Balaji. A year ego I visited India with family and visited my family temple for the yearly festival. The custom is taking the goddess in procession to temple from approximately a km away. I was in the place praying when the pooja started. They started to beat drums and sang song inviting the goddess. The song and instruments were so vibrant that I got involved and could not take out my concentration. The fragrance of flowers, chamfor, perfume stick, turmeric, kumkum etc made me giddy and I lost conscious. When I regained conscious I was in temple, my mom and brother holding me. Latter my mom told that I got "god possessed" and in trance went to a divine state. I do not remember anything during the 1 km procession, which took 45 minutes.

It was a wonderful experience.

Hi guys,

I'm new in this forum.My name is rakesh. I have read all your expeinces.But most of you have not mentioned when the mataji possess you in the time of aarti or while in the puja.

Vedika Kulkarni & Kusum you both are living in mumbai or some where else.

What are your current ages.

Vedika u told that you are possessed by amba,renuka & saptshrungi mata.

Kusum you are possessed by Mahalaxmi Mata.

Jai sri Krishna

I have seen people get possesstion of mataji several times at Navratri festivals, during the rass garba. all of them involved a lady who starts twirling around, shaking, dancing eracticaly, postrating before mataji and most of time their eyes are closed. I am very facinated by this phenonmenon both as a practicing Hindu and a psychologist.

I know in Gujarati community people to enter into trance like states is common for the shakti devotees and very frequently this happens during Navratri. Most people say they 'see' mataji or, Ambaji, Randal ma, Kalika ma, which are common godesses worshiped in Gujarat. I also know that such religious trances also occur with Punjabi shakti devotees. I'm also aware that south Indians worshipin Marriamman enter into trances. Also in Tamil nadu many followers of Murugan (skanda, Kartik swami) enter into trance during the tai pusam festival.

hello

i am very interested in this subject, being a hindu myself my gran has also experienced mataji but has unfortunately passsed away. im studying tv documentary at the moment and am wanting to make a documentary about mataji. can i speak to anyone who will be interseted in sharing their experiences with me. it will be very beneficial for those people who are quite nervous to speak out, or to young people who may find it a scary experience. i know i did. please contaact me on

nitalmistry@hotmail.co.uk

your help is much apprecaited

om shakti maha shakti

it is a great feeling to be possesed by mataji if you have some one with you when manifestation takes place let them do arti and offer friuts to be eaten then ask which devi it is why she is here and what does she want or need for you to do usually when asked a question maa gives an answer

hi zalinab28

i am totally agree with u, as i have seen many peoples in artis and temples gets mataji. nobody close to me have experienced this.

is somebody close to u gone through such experience? because things u mentioned to be done at time of trance were always done by friends or relatives

Devi Shakti is very powerful. I am a catholic and it has happened to me.....Once during diwali I did Lakshmi pooja and Mahalakshmi did visit my house and I dont know I started worshipping her everyday. I began to recite the Shree Suktam by heart within five days. And during recital when I meditate I see her with Elephants receiving abhishek in milk.

When Lakshmi possesses the body you become very benevolent and calm with compassion and full of grace. Your hands will automatically turn into mudras. During Navratri alot of people get graces from divine shakti. One should recite the Suktams and Lalita Shahasranama.

i have personal experience with this i have seen it done to people with shakti before and when my dad started to manifest kaal bhairo and hanuman i did the same for him they answered questions and jharay people who were sick the reason for having someone with you it that while manifestation is going on you don't know what happens you need some one with you to tell you what happen and what was said while you were in a trance and i find that though the devis and devatas want to help they may help some one who want to do bad but in our eye it is a bad deed but in the devatas eyes they see it as helping so you need some one to help them distinguish the difference but thats been my experience if anyone else had a differant experience please let me know

Hello Devi Bhakt...

Hou are u ?

i read this discosation;;;;

anyone got Possed by Gatral Mataji ?

please reply me on my shrey.enterprise@gmail.com

We have a mandir at home with all the Nav Durgas installed inside including Amba mata, Mahakaali, Saraswati mata, Laxmi mata, Randal mata, khodiyar mata, Gayatri mata, Chamunda mata and Meladi mata.

Recently I have just experienced the Goddesses playing.

Im just curious to know if anyone else has had similar experinces...share your thoughts and feelings.

Jai mataji

Hi guys,

I'm new in this forum.My name is rakesh. I have read all your expeinces.But most of you have not mentioned when the mataji possess you in the time of aarti or while in the puja.

Hello Rakesh...

hou are u ?

would u like share your expirience with me ?

if yes. please mail me and shrey.enterprise@gmail.com

Hi guys,

Hello nital...

hou are u ?

would u like to share me your opinion on possessen ?

your's any family member get possessed my any godness ?

are u trusted ?

please send me your opinion on shrey.enterprise@gmail.com

thank's

hello

i am very interested in this subject, being a hindu myself my gran has also experienced mataji but has unfortunately passsed away. im studying tv documentary at the moment and am wanting to make a documentary about mataji. can i speak to anyone who will be interseted in sharing their experiences with me. it will be very beneficial for those people who are quite nervous to speak out, or to young people who may find it a scary experience. i know i did. please contaact me on

nitalmistry@hotmail.co.uk

your help is much apprecaited

hi... I recently wasblessed to have experienced maha kali manifesting in me also... Its the most peaceful and great experience i hve ever had!!! I cant even find words to explain it!!! Ma kali ma is so true and i love her dearly.... she's my life and im foreever greatful to her for blessing this way... may i ask a question? I would like to know what kind of worship do madrassi people do to kali ma? as in, is it sacrifice?

Irrespective of who you worship, it is well known that divine ecstacy is confused for possession. Caitanya Mahaprabhu used to exhibit bizarre behaviour when he was in divine ecstacy. i am surprised that in the 21st Century, there are people who still believe in spirits and Devi possessing humans. I am sure my beloved devi has far better things to do. There is a book called 'The Divine madness of saints' by June McDaniel. The author has thoroughly researched this. Lot of the symptoms that the original post describe comes in this category of Divine madness.

My own feeling is that -

1) All these are divine ecstacy which one feels when one is deep in devotion. It is a blessing to feel thus. Many of the so called possessions are essentially this.

2) Maha Kali, has I am sure better things to do than possess someone and answer questions put to her.

The 'possessions' are a trance induced by deep devotion to the goddess. Nothing more to it. I get a trance every time I read the Devi Mahatmye, especially when I am reading the Vak Suktham at the end and more so when I do the 108 Navanthra mantras.