IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
Guest guest

I got possessed by Mataji

Rate this topic

if you love durga mata as ur mother then why not.

love has plenty to do with devotion so if you love her as a mother

you would gain her shakti faster than anyother.

ok first up is the most important part you need a guru mantra

if you have taken guru diksa then use that mantra your guru gave you.

if you havent recieved guru diksha then lord shiva is your guru use any mantra for shiva but not om namah shivaya.

reason is everyone knows that mantra you want the mantra you are saying that no one most know it even if they know that shiva is your guru the first mantra that comes to mine is om namah shivaya and if ppl know that is ur protection mantra when you rising your shakti they could use it to harm you ok.

so when you get a mantra you must do jaap of it for 10800 times 10% of this has to be done in mantra and a next 10% of that in tarpan ok

so if you doing 10800 jaap a 1080 of that in havan and 108 in tarpan.ok

do that first so u could protect urself, protection is vital.but you dont have to do all one day you decide how much days to do it ok.

while you are doing that learn to sing the durga chalisa, so when you start to do devotion to her you can sing it properly cuz you will need it ok.

jai shakti durga mata ki jai

Dear Bhairo,

Me too am interested in opening the chakra gates and invite devatas in to my body.

My Istadevata is Lord Siva.

Can I request you to give me instruction to do that?

Regards,

K.Ravindran

ok the same thing goes for you with the guru mantra ok.

when i saw you said ur ista was lord shiva i started to smile cuz he is my father to just remember bhairo and shiva is same just in a different way

it confusing i know doh worry i love lord shiva.

Jai Shakti Durga Mata Ki Jai!!!

Dear Bhairo ji,

Yes, Durga Mata has to be my ishta devata.

Thank you so much for the instructions.

I have a guru mantra which I obtained from Ammachi. So I will use that mantra.

Just to make sure I have understood the procedure correctly:

Out of the 10800 jap

• I must do 10% in havan (Is that correct? Is there any specific method to performing the havan?)
  • I must do the next 10% in tarpan? (forgive my ignorance, but how do you do tarpan?)
  • How do I perform jap of the remaining 80%

When do I do the Durga chalisa. Is it after I complete the 10800 jap of the guru mantra?

Sorry to ask you so many questions, but I am really keen on performing this sadhana. Please Bhairo ji, clarify the above for me.

Is it OK if I contact you through a private message if I have anymore questions while I am performing this sadhana.

Thank you so much for your guidance. May Durga Mata bless you! :)

Dear Bhairo,

Me too am interested in opening the chakra gates and invite devatas in to my body.

My Istadevata is Lord Siva.

Can I request you to give me instruction to do that?

Regards,

K.Ravindran

Hey Ravindran ji, you too!? May be we can compare notes on how we are progressing with this sadhana once we start our practice.:)

hey bhiro glad to see the encouragement on your half i myself has the gift of manifestation however when i did my sadhana the first thing i did was getting an auspicious time for starting. then i choose a particular amount of days to continue through i.e 42 days. then the amount of mantras to activate the siddhi i divided that (100800) by 42 then the amount i divided by nine so i was doing sadhana whole day from 6 to 6 every hour and half but do explain different ways same goal

Jai Shakti Durga Mata Ki Jai!!!

Dear Bhairo ji,

Yes, Durga Mata has to be my ishta devata.

Thank you so much for the instructions.

I have a guru mantra which I obtained from Ammachi. So I will use that mantra.

Just to make sure I have understood the procedure correctly:

Out of the 10800 jap

• I must do 10% in havan (Is that correct? Is there any specific method to performing the havan?)
  • I must do the next 10% in tarpan? (forgive my ignorance, but how do you do tarpan?)
  • How do I perform jap of the remaining 80%

When do I do the Durga chalisa. Is it after I complete the 10800 jap of the guru mantra?

Sorry to ask you so many questions, but I am really keen on performing this sadhana. Please Bhairo ji, clarify the above for me.

Is it OK if I contact you through a private message if I have anymore questions while I am performing this sadhana.

Thank you so much for your guidance. May Durga Mata bless you! :)

first question tarpan you offer dhar to them for example shiva dhar you offer milk,sugarcane juice,rice and black till and flowers (if you can get it dhatura flowers if not its ok).

no specific method for performing the havan just do it like you normally do.

you perform the next 80% with a jaap mala if possible a rudraksa mala.

anymore question feel free.

or and the durga chalisa just practice singing it anytime you have free time cuz you will need it later ok

in kal yug knowledge is power.

hey bhiro glad to see the encouragement on your half i myself has the gift of manifestation however when i did my sadhana the first thing i did was getting an auspicious time for starting. then i choose a particular amount of days to continue through i.e 42 days. then the amount of mantras to activate the siddhi i divided that (100800) by 42 then the amount i divided by nine so i was doing sadhana whole day from 6 to 6 every hour and half but do explain different ways same goal

it is true wat you are saying but this is just to protect themselve before they take the sadhana to rise there shakti.

when i give then that sadhana it will be 108000 and alot more.

but i need them to protect themselves first.

You are being blessed. I know several elder ladies who have mata shakti. You should find an elder woman who has dealth with this shakti and take guidance. If you perfect your meditation on mata, you will thrive in perfection. SO seriously, go speak to people and be happy you are attaining the mercy of the divine.

Jai Sri Krishna!

a bhui or a bhuva is some1 who deals wit spritual problems

they get possessed by all sorts of matajis and other devs and they heal the sick and deal with all sorts of problems bhaks may have associated wit mataji or devs etc interpret dreams etc

they perform the goro gumva ritual when some1 does the lotas (mainly bhuys dat get randal maa)

dats the basic of wot i know

:smash:alrite friends hello to everyone.glad to be posting it.well,this phenomenon of possession by mataji is not unknown and dates back to very old times.

WEll there are various reasons for it.Initially it is due to worshipping mother,so once you have repeated her mantra or concentrated ur mind enough.Then her grace comes.That is ur laying serpentine energy(kundalini) wakes up.Now this starts manifesting.As the mantra frequency becomes stronger so ur body resonates with that frequency.

As someone mentioned that he doesnt worship.yet he was possessed.There is a good possiblity that the person was near a palce wher the puja was being performed.OR someone used to do it at that place regularly.This also energises the field and a person of weak nature gets easily influenced.Hope this helps.

Happy rememberance.Let her love shime upon us all

Saviour.

We have a mandir at home with all the Nav Durgas installed inside including Amba mata, Mahakaali, Saraswati mata, Laxmi mata, Randal mata, khodiyar mata, Gayatri mata, Chamunda mata and Meladi mata.

Recently I have just experienced the Goddesses playing.

Im just curious to know if anyone else has had similar experinces...share your thoughts and feelings.

Jai mataji

Taking drugs and get possessed, what a pity story. If there aren’t any drugs involved, go and see a psychiatrist. Usually we want spiritual experiences. Fervently we fall under our mind hallucinations. This is the true about seeing Kali, Matangi before your eyes. It is simple mind game; the informal cannot go formal because from thousand millions of years every man could say he saw God. So calm down with imagination.

do u guys really get possessed...becuase i sometimes wonder how can goddess come on to so many ppl!!! i mean its said she is the ultimate but by doing mere puja she comes to everyone ...is tht so simple??? i hope its not just one's imagination? do u speak in any language if she possess u? do u answer anything...if goddess comes on to u then u shud be able to...y not help catch the terrorists then...as ur friend or family to ask questions abt these creeps when u get possessed so we can fight terrosim . help save the world if u r truely blessed.

hi vedikaji and kusumji

both of u were really blessed by mataji or matas dear ones

but vedikaji i really like to know few things from u

do u find any problem in society as well as in home to be blessed one

what was reaction when goddess first visited in ur body?

because i have seen few peoples being possessed and really have a respect for them

navratris are on and both of u might busy in u r worships

also kusumji, i am marathi and heard about this ceremony of blowing of pots

'ghagri phunkane' but have never seen this ceremony as i do not have many chitpavan friends

can u please help in this regards

happy navratri

i dont like the word possess because when ppl hear dat word the first thing dat comes to there mind is demons.

i say manifest, dat god manifests in a a persons.

but hey dats just my opion