IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
Guest guest

I got possessed by Mataji

Rate this topic

Guest guest

We have a mandir at home with all the Nav Durgas installed inside including Amba mata, Mahakaali, Saraswati mata, Laxmi mata, Randal mata, khodiyar mata, Gayatri mata, Chamunda mata and Meladi mata.

Recently I have just experienced the Goddesses playing.

Im just curious to know if anyone else has had similar experinces...share your thoughts and feelings.

Jai mataji

Guest guest

Well id like to share my experience with you all...Some of you might not even believe me, some of you might but im really desperate to find a person who has had this experience before...so i feel that I must write this:

It seems that words wouldnt be able to describe that feeling of exactly how I felt,It was a lifetime experience which ive never had before. I dont even know what this means and why it exactly happened.

I got seated one morning in my puja room to do my daily routine puja as i normally do. Lit a diya, did some incense and sat down doing my meditation infront. I was concentrating on my agya chakra as I usually do. But today was a unusual site that I saw...there was more light coming in to my mind like never before, It was so bright that It felt amazing. within mintues i felt a shiver go up my spine..it was vibrating from my head to my navel...the next thing i realise that i was shaking and shivering, my body felt really heavy....i didnt exactly know what was happening to me....but i was really enjoying it.i started shaking and shivering more and more as time went by my body felt so heavy as if some energy i begun to feel heavier and heavier as if my body was getting loaded

.................to be honest thats all i can rememeber. The next thing i remember is my sister coming upstairs wiith a glass of water ...She said that she heard some loud screams....when she came upstairs in my room i was basically shaking and rocking with my hands joint, i had my eyes wide open yet i cudnt see that to myself happening......

Guest guest

You are getting in trance with another mother goddess for this you need to urgently contact a bhui maa ( somebody that deals with spirits ) may it be your local one. Or any other people who you know get mataji who may be able to guide you for your next step

jai ambe

Guest guest

I have had similar experiences....basicaly i get randal maa

Hi Mr. Mehta, Altough I beleive mataji, and also had darshan of Randal mataji, Still I doubt If mataji can know or understand any person who has not come to him or his param desciple., For example you cannot know from where I am or who I am even with the help of mataji. Can you? if yes mail me to phorenor@rediffmail.com..

Guest guest

I get Dasha maa and randal maa

Hi Mr. Ravi, Altough I beleive mataji, and also had darshan of Randal mataji, Still I doubt If mataji can know or understand any person who has not come to him or his param desciple., For example you cannot know from where I am or who I am even with the help of mataji. Can you? if yes mail me to phorenor@rediffmail.com..

Guest guest

Jai sri Krishna

I have seen people get possesstion of mataji several times at Navratri festivals, during the rass garba. all of them involved a lady who starts twirling around, shaking, dancing eracticaly, postrating before mataji and most of time their eyes are closed. I am very facinated by this phenonmenon both as a practicing Hindu and a psychologist.

I know in Gujarati community people to enter into trance like states is common for the shakti devotees and very frequently this happens during Navratri. Most people say they 'see' mataji or, Ambaji, Randal ma, Kalika ma, which are common godesses worshiped in Gujarat. I also know that such religious trances also occur with Punjabi shakti devotees. I'm also aware that south Indians worshipin Marriamman enter into trances. Also in Tamil nadu many followers of Murugan (skanda, Kartik swami) enter into trance during the tai pusam festival.

hi i like to share my experience. i am 26 years of age and i have been getting mataji since i was 22. I started to get Randal Mataji first, then slowly i have been getting Randal Ma first, then Harshad ma, Kalka ma, Ambe Ma, Umiya ma, Ashapura, Meldi ma, Khoriyar Ma, Galambe maa, Kankai Ma, Naagbai Ma, Hinlaj ma, Gayatri ma, Bhutbhavni ma, dasha ma and Chumuda ma and sometimes serve mataji. My wife is also getting Randal mataji, Meldi ma, and Harshad maa as well, she started to get it since she was 10 years of age, she main serves mataji.

i havent had same experiences but ive had dreams about myself gettin mataji and there are times during navratri when my hands to tend to shake cos of the intense garba. i was wonderin wot this dreams mean and whether this is the process of gettin mataji

ive been to a bhuy maa but i havent told her bout this dream cos i didnt know ow to tell her (i know it sounds stupid but i was too scared to tell her as im onli 18 yrs old and this is very new to me)

any help from u guys would b appriciated

Guest guest

Thanx for the responce guys, Iwent to a bhuyi maa last navratri who told me that Im getting possesed by Meldi maa. Nothing happened to me during Navratri 9 nights except for the contiuese shivering during arti and most garbas.Then later on during december my aunt had Randal matajis Lota at her house where i got possesed properly. i this state i wasnt able to realise what was happening to me i felt almost as if i had died and woken up after i got possesed. the bhuyi maa that was present this time said that i got posessed by Dhoomavati maa, Buglamukhi and matangi.

Im confused.

i havent had same experiences but ive had dreams about myself gettin mataji and there are times during navratri when my hands to tend to shake cos of the intense garba. i was wonderin wot this dreams mean and whether this is the process of gettin mataji

ive been to a bhuy maa but i havent told her bout this dream cos i didnt know ow to tell her (i know it sounds stupid but i was too scared to tell her as im onli 18 yrs old and this is very new to me)

any help from u guys would b appriciated

Ok minesh, i think you should to bhuy maa and explain to her. You need to find out which mataji it is and have you thought of getting married? If yes then you may need to find a girl that could really help you. Best of luck

Thanx for the responce guys, Iwent to a bhuyi maa last navratri who told me that Im getting possesed by Meldi maa. Nothing happened to me during Navratri 9 nights except for the contiuese shivering during arti and most garbas.Then later on during december my aunt had Randal matajis Lota at her house where i got possesed properly. i this state i wasnt able to realise what was happening to me i felt almost as if i had died and woken up after i got possesed. the bhuyi maa that was present this time said that i got posessed by Dhoomavati maa, Buglamukhi and matangi.

Im confused.

Ok I first had mataji when I was 22 at my late first wife's first anversary of her death while giving birth to our son Darshan in November 2001. You don't need to be confused at all, you will get used to it.

Guest guest

Ok I first had mataji when I was 22 at my late first wife's first anversary of her death while giving birth to our son Darshan in November 2001. You don't need to be confused at all, you will get used to it.

Im not confused anymore kishan. i think i mite be a. im not scared of dying too. But i never pray to baglmukhi matangi or dhumavati why did they come to me? specially at my aunts lota

Im not confused anymore kishan. i think i mite be a. im not scared of dying too. But i never pray to baglmukhi matangi or dhumavati why did they come to me? specially at my aunts lota

True, i think you need to consult a bhuy maa and try a get an explaintion why you getting these mataji. Do anyone in the family worship or mother or grandmother parent's side worship or have them as kuldevis baglmukhi matangi or dhumavati. Do you still have mataji? Good Luck.

We have a mandir at home with all the Nav Durgas installed inside including Amba mata, Mahakaali, Saraswati mata, Laxmi mata, Randal mata, khodiyar mata, Gayatri mata, Chamunda mata and Meladi mata.

Recently I have just experienced the Goddesses playing.

Im just curious to know if anyone else has had similar experinces...share your thoughts and feelings.

Jai mataji

thats nice, try and send a pics at my email address.

Guest guest

hi, i do not know my kuldevi mata. i have made a detail inquiry from my family members too but was not able to get a proper idea.

what should be done so that i can come to know about the same.

if any one can help me out please this is a request to send a mail to me on rajeevrdarji@

thanking you

rajeev

Guest guest

hi. ive seen mataji possessing people many many times, and i have full faith in them. its truly a miracle. im a strong devotee of mataji but i kind of want to find out from you what this feels like? i know this is the wrong kind of question to ask but how does possession work? is it that you get possessed because of your strong faith in maa or what?

Jai Ambe

Guest guest

Hello to all , m from Fiji well don't mind but would like to keep my name confidential...well it was good to view all u guys experience...all u guys experience seems very similar...well to tell u the fact m also a mataji's bhakt...since i was small whenever i went to places of matajis worship and esp at times of kirtan's , arti and pachras i used to get tears in my eyes for no reason and it continued to run throughout until it finished...lately m experiencing my hands shivering , goosebumps and tears running out when i pray , i also get dreams about mataji( majorly she is doing a sanghaar to some devil - durga ma kills and changes to kali ma drinking the blood of the devil , but i dont get scared seeing this horrific dream) once my mum also had a similar dream and she ended up screaming out of it and once i had a dream to about me being pocessed by mataji and i jus saw myself ,my eyes wide open and my hands raised up in air and clapping...i also saw one of my aunties beside me, my this aunty has got navdurga,laxmi,kalima,Ganga ma,shiv,naag baba and vishnu's shakti and she always gets pocessed by them in her temple also she has healed many people using the shaktis........these were just minor experiences but i dont know wheather someday mataji will come fully upon me or not to guide us , m jus 21 yrs now. I did ask my aunty about this and all she said was that mataji is always happy with her bhakts and those she adores ...she is gonna come to them....but she also told me to clear my doubts that its not mataji who gets sawaar on us but she jus gives us little energy from her which our body can handle and in that form she interacts with all her devotees and guides them....There is only one mata who is mahashakti , but bhakts pray to her in various forms and whatever form the bhakts pray to her she jus gives them darshan in that form...

well please feel free to give your comments to me and help me out.

Jai Durga maa