Sign in to follow this  
jarveyp

Working tested mantras

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Yes i have a few vashikaran mantras and rituals which have worked out very well

Guest guest

Hey jarvey...

well it deapends really, what kind of mantra are you looking for specificly.

as for me i wanted a someone i loved so much and i got him...but it turned out to be more of lust than love....if you et what I mean

Hey jarvey...

well it deapends really, what kind of mantra are you looking for specificly.

as for me i wanted a someone i loved so much and i got him...but it turned out to be more of lust than love....if you et what I mean

Thanks for answering my message.

I havent had great luck in love and would love having that mantra you had sucsees with.

also if you have any mantras for gettinf wealthy would be very nice.

you can send me an email at jarveyp@,

I really would love to be friends with you and learn more from you about this energies.

lots of mantras on the internet,but which ones are the ones that really are worth trying? anyone have had any results? can anyone share some love, health and prosperity working mantras?

Guest guest

Hello everybody,

I am trying to get vashikaran mantra and i have posted my request two times but no reply :(. Can you please either post the vashikaran mantra or email me at r_rose1979@. I need vashikaran mantra to get back my bf. I will really appreciate your help. please help me. I have tried to find out on the net but no luck so far.

Once again please help me out.

Thanks

Nigo

can anyone having sucsess with mantras post the ones working for them here?

When nobody answers, I know that the pure truth has been said; when that truth is not allowed to be published, I know it has power to heal the world. Now hear what the ancients said: (in Atharwa-weda):

1. Whenever yonder person in his thought, and with his speech, offers sacrifice accompanied by oblations and benedictions, may Nirriti (the goddess of destruction), allying herself with death, smite his offering before it takes effect!

2. May sorcerers, Nirriti, as well as Rakshas, mar his true work with error! May the gods, despatched by Indra, scatter (churn) his sacrificial butter; may that which yonder person

offers not succeed!

3. The two agile supreme rulers, like two eagles pouncing down, shall strike the sacrificial butter of the enemy, whosoever plans evil against us!

4. Back do I tie both thy two arms, thy mouth I shut. With the fury of god Agni, have I destroyed thy oblation.

5. I tie thy two arms, I shut thy mouth. With the fury of terrible Agni have I destroyed thy oblation.

What is understood from such a text is that there is no point to waste time in worship by thought, speech, or action. The only meaningful thing is to collaborate with those sorcerers who rule the whole world by cancelling all others’ worship.

could you please email me,,the vashikaran mantra that had worked for you.

and the ways to chant it,,how long to do it,,when,,the timings,etc,,

Please help me,,i am so so worried,the girl that i like ,,and have confessed my love,,for her,,she even did admit she loves me,,we plan to get married,,n she is cheating onme now,,

pls reply to my email - rajkmr02@hotmail.com,,ASAP

tHANK YOU

could you please email me,,the vashikaran mantra that had worked for you.

and the ways to chant it,,how long to do it,,when,,the timings,etc,,

Please help me,,i am so so worried,the girl that i like ,,and have confessed my love,,for her,,she even did admit she loves me,,we plan to get married,,n she is cheating onme now,,

pls reply to my email - rajkmr02@hotmail.com,,ASAP

tHANK YOU

i am so so worried,the girl that i like ,,and have confessed my love,,for her,,she even did admit she loves me,,we plan to get married,,n she is cheating onme now,,

tHANK YOU

Sorry, mate, if i knew such a mantra i would use it myself. When you or your girlfriend eat meat, or when you r under a curse, there is nothing i can do. I m nearly 10 years without a woman. Still u may address Lord Qr,sna, try OOOM GOWINDA DAAMODARA MAADhAWA and see my signature for how to pronounce it. There is no timing restriction etc., use it all the time mentally, and when nobody listens you may chant it aloud too. In my cd word i give u the melody for it. Please let me know if it works. My email is in my homepage.

lots of people saying they have had good experienses with mantras buy not a single one wants to chare any of them with us here.how can we believe this stuff work if no one chares the working ones ,and a positive power that is chare becomes even more stronger unless the mantras been used are of a negative type.

Guest guest

can you email me the procedured of few mantra particularly vashikaran, aakarshan and itcha purti? pl also lemme know if any restrictictions like "not eati meat etc" are to be followed

kkklaw@

In my humble opinion, there can be no greater power for vashikarana or accomplishment of desires than Mahaavisnu, therefore if Lord Krsna does not accomplish a desire, other means will not help. Also i believe that Lord Jesus is an avataara of Visnu, so you may address Jesus too.

To address Lord Krsna, i suggest this form:

Ooom! Qr,s,na Qr,s,na Mahaajogin Vaqtaanaam Avaja~qara

Gowinda Paramaananda Sarwam Me Wazam Aanaja.

For how to pronounce, please see my signature.

If you use it for one year or maybe less, this mantra will definitely work even if you eat meat, but then you shall suffer the adverse karma from meat eating together with the benefits from the mantra. Cattle meat may be eaten only from sacrificed animals that have not given milk for 3 years, according to the Veda.

I have used the mantra while i ate meat on days except designated as fasts, and still i had a woman. When i stopped the mantra (because my woman could not tolerate hearing the name of shrii Krsna even whispered!), then she felt frigid for me and left me.

I have used Shiva's mantras and Devi mantras for years - no use, i got nothing but loss. There r 2 possibilities: Shaaiva and Shaakta mantras are not powerful, or there is someone who did not allow Shiva or Devi to bring good results. In my opinion, the latter is true: Shiva and his Consort are really powerful, but there is someone more powerful who did not allow them to give good results.

To sum up, if Mahaavisnu's name does not :eek3: bring the result for you, nothing will bring it. This is my opinion. Visnu shows his power by granting desires, but also by rejecting desires.

If you have found that there is any name more powerful than Mahaavisnu's or his avataaraas', please write here, we should not be kept in such ignorance.

send me the mantra that is used to attract my worst enemy or a friend.. so that that person will always remain my friend till the end of my life.. the condition is that that other person is not in the city in which i am staying.. we both are staying in two different cities..

i have the photo of that person with me, the one whom i want to attract for a good friendship with me.. we were once upon a time very good friends of each other.. now we are totally not at all in contacts with each other sicne the last 15 months.. please help me in this matter ..

i shall really be greatful to u.. i want to have 100 percent results of whatever the sadhna or mantra jap that u are going to give me..

message me at piyushnirawala@sify.com