IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
krsna

Is there a natural way to give up wearing eyeglasses/spectacles that give headaches?

Rate this topic

I've been getting these severe and chronic headaches by wearing these heavy prescription eye glasses for many years.:(

Is there a way to at least improve my eye sight?:pray:

Or live without them altogether, without eye surgery?:idea:

There is actually a natural method to give up glasses started by Dr. William Bates, available in the book "Better sight without glasses.". I think it still has practitioners all over the world. The book , I think is available on

project gutenberg on the net.

There are a few sites to get started with natural seeing.

You could find them easily by doing a google search with the terms "bates method " And there are groups devoted to these topics. You can find them on .

Wash your eyes with fresh urine every day in the morning. It is good for eyes. It may pinch for a minute, but will feel good later. I have been doing it for several months and now stopped wearing glasses. (I used to wear them because of eye irritation, specially while working long time with computer).

Guest guest

Wash your eyes with fresh urine every day in the morning. It is good for eyes. It may pinch for a minute, but will feel good later. I have been doing it for several months and now stopped wearing glasses. (I used to wear them because of eye irritation, specially while working long time with computer).

That is gross. How would washing your eyes with urine affect your eyesight? Or decrease irritation in the eyes?

A warning, to those who would use fresh urine for medical uses. Remember, you who advocate such practice, the urine in question must be without disease, or wrong composition. For a person on modern diet, urine from them is toxic. Beware of such therapy, as toxins can do irreparable damage to the tissue of the eye. It is also more usual to use the urine of an Ox for such therapy, is it not?

There are exercises for the strengthening of the eyes, that can be researched - one that I was given some time ago was 'the see clearly method' a web search of that phrase should return favorable results.

A warning, to those who would use fresh urine for medical uses. Remember, you who advocate such practice, the urine in question must be without disease, or wrong composition. For a person on modern diet, urine from them is toxic. Beware of such therapy, as toxins can do irreparable damage to the tissue of the eye. It is also more usual to use the urine of an Ox for such therapy, is it not?

I agree to some extent that Urine Therapy works best when the person concerned is on good diet (best if vegetarian diet is taken). But to say that for modern diet, urine is toxic is not right. If that is the case, then you will any get many diseases before you use your urine as it is nothing but extract of blood.

And ofcourse, one must not be suffering from any kidney/bladder diseases.

That is gross. How would washing your eyes with urine affect your eyesight? Or decrease irritation in the eyes?

It may be gross for someone who is very new to Urine Therapy. But it is very trusted and very old (5000 years old).

Now, why you are doubting that urine cannot affect eyesight? How come eye tonics work then? When a body is suffering from any ailment, human body automatically tries to generate harmones to cure it and these are found in abundance in urine. Otherwise also, it contains many cheimcals (it is not studies fully even now) which are extremely useful.

I am writing after experiencing it and there are thousands who do so (although few admit it).

Guest guest

1) do Trataka (very effective, but do not over strain your eyes!!!) also try to learn it from a yogic guru...

2) do Praana Mudra for 20 mts every day (caution - it is very very easy to do - but over doing it can potentially have side effects)

With each hand: Place the tips of the thumb, ring finger, and little finger together. The other fingers remain extended, and relaxed. The Pran Mudra activates the root chakra, in which the elemental force of a human being is found. This finger position stimulates the nourishing energy in the pelvic floor. The Pran Mudra generally increases vitality, reduces fatigue and nervousness, and improves vision.

3) See whether you get the ayurvedic medicine Triphalagritham.

if not the ghritham, any composition of triphala would do. Regularly partake of this divine medicine, over a period of 4-5 months. You would notice tremendous results.

Guest guest

if you are a spiritual person...chant Aditya Hrudaya stotram and do Surya Namaskaram daily.............that is probably the most excellent remedy for all diseases !!!!!