IndiaDivine.org
Guest guest

Free horoscope analysys

Rate this topic

Hi Ashish,

My DOB is 26-July-1977, 08:15 AM at Mumbai. Married and facing some compatibility issues in marriage. Can u tell me whether my married life will be happy and loving?

How about having kids? someone told me i will have a son at my 34th year..which seems to be now.

Hello Ashish

Can you help me to Understand my Self!

My Details

NAme D

DOB 17 june 1979

Time 08:57 am

Place Doraha Punjab

wating for your soon Reply with asnwer of good n bad effects of grehas, houses n dasas

Hello Shri Ashish,

to day i have registered and would like to seek help from this forum member if they can... to start with...

Dear all Astro experts,

I am in great confusion for a long time though I thought it would be over in few days, but only years have passed, my worries are increasing, or postponed.

I have so many uncertainties or problem for which I solicit opinion and remedial measures from service oriented astro/spiritual expert’s to solve it onceforall as I feel it is continuing for few generations.

On your readiness/willingness I will forward my/our details for your interpretation/prediction/analysis, etc.

Thanks & regards,

:confused:I lost all in this year 2010 march Business/family all

Not contected with my family coz of cheating by hobby n family

there is my details

DOB 17 june 1979

time 08:57 am

place doraha punjab

please guide n reply me.

Dear Ashish,

Here are my details:

28th Sept 1971

9.10 am

Ahmadnagar (Maharashtra)

Anxieties about career. Would like to hear about chances of getting it back on track and any improvement in current job position.

Got married quite late in March 2009. How would be married life and possibility of kids.

Thanks in Advance for any help and Best Regards,

-- J

Namaste,

I would like to know about my career. the present one is not giving satisfaction monetarily.

DOB: 28-Aug-1975;

DOP: Vizianagaram, Andhra Pradesh, India

Surya

Hi, join the group free_analysys_ashish for free horoscope analysys

provide your date time and place of birth along with the choice of

analysys and/or free question. I am the modrator and we do this for

expnding our knowledge and not for ny benifit just to prove tht how

powerful is the vadic astrology

Ashish

ONLY ONCE. PLS pls pls pls pls BLESS me with ur answer. Going through WORST phase of life from last 10 yrs(yr2000).(equivqlent to "death")(emotions,health,work).

tottla devastated.

tell REMEDIES ,POOJA and my ISHT DEV.(I love shiv , durga, n krishna). dob - 25-09-1980 time - 4:30 AM place- new delhi karol bagh.

can i wear copper/silver metal and yellow /orange color.

can i donate daliya to cow.

very thanks in advance and waiting for readings and blessings..

can you analyse and please help me about struggle in my life and family problem in my life... and what about my study and my career option

plz plz plz somebody reply......................................

name:-Abhishek kumar jaiswal

date time of birth:- kolkata 23:00

Hi , I am jg konnully. I was born at Ernakulam, Kerala. My DOB: 2nd July, 1957; 5:32 AM (exact Time). Recently i met with an accident and my health condition is vry bad. When will i recover and be able to attend duty.

Rgds,

JG Konnully

Dear Ashish Ji,

I was born on February 12,1986 at 9:05 am in Simla (H.P.) India.

I am concerned about my marriage. I was in a 7 year relationshp with someone from 2003 march until 2010 february. We planning marriage but for some reason that failed (We were of two different cultures/religions). I was wondering why and if and when i get married or find someone, as my chances of it not working out high? When should I meet this person?

Thank you kindly,

SMS

Hey how do i join the group? (This isn't my chosen question lol)

I was born on February 11, 1991. 1:59 AM, Eastern Canada, Coordinates are 43.7566 N and 79.2477 W.

My question if you ever get to it is, I think i know what i should be doing in life, but i never end up doing it, when will my life go in the direction of my ideals and will i possibly attain moksha, education is important, and currently i do not care about marriage.

respected reader,

as per many astrologer and even i analyse my chart i can see i ll hv chronic health problem like cancer,lever or any uncure health issue, since i have hard from 2-3 astrologer i could not sleep from past one month i kept chanting maha mrutyujaya but still fear is not going what dey hv predicted. couldnt put my focus on work recently i got married on 2nd feb from last one month my life was like hell. my warm request to all reader to read my chart n tell me wats soo hidden in it can cause uncure health probem soon

financially i dont hv much trouble, career wise from last 5yrs i have been getting more n more sucess, got many properties

5th april 1978

time.03-45am

place-ahmedabad

makar lagna

moon in aqurious

sun and ketu in pieces

venus and mercury in aries

jupiter in gemini

mars in cancer

saturn in leo

rahu in virgo

please check my mahadasha as many astrologer told me sat md n mars ad or rahu ad u ll hv cronic health issue further more navmash lagna in 8th house rahu,mercury n saturn r placed though sat n mer r retrograte n mercury became vergotami

god will bless you if u advice me on rite direction so i can focus my self, at d moment i am enjoying great health not a single problem i m complaining those astrologer told me to check up my full body but really fearing if something wrong happen .. i just cant face d reality as d way they told me i have been feeling its true i wll hv chronic health problem will die before rahu dasha

regards

goldie bhatt

Hi

Out of work and abroad for 2 years and in deep depression. Need help with job prospects and career path and if I need to return back to India for good. Details below:

DOB : 24-10-1972

TOB : 12:50 hrs

POB : Chennai

Your help is most appreciated.

Thanks,

SVA

Hello

I would like to know more about my Health.... education... career????

DOB: 14 september 1989

TIME: 5:15 PM (AFTERNOON)

PLACE: Hong Kong

Please advice

thanks

Ashish

My son is 19yrs,Birth date-03 Apr1991 ,place-dew Delhi ,Time-1452hrs. He is not too keen on anything nor focussed on to a career/education,remains quiet and reserved by nature. Takes up any study/hobby but looses interest and gives up. Can you predict his education, career friends, faith in God/spiritual interests.

DOB nov 1 1988

TOB 6:45 am

Anand, Gujrat, India

Time zone 5.5

72 57E 22 34N

i was wondering if i have neecha bhanga for Sun and venus? and is it due to the bad effect from my exhaled mercury im having problems with my career?

Thanks,

Jaleshwar

hello sir..!!!

i wud be more than happy to avail this oppurtunity .!!! sir im a student of chartered accountancy...!! i have completed my CA foundation in 2006 and now doin my ca inter its been more than two years im not able to pass my exams im really worried about my future and its my dream..!! I am givin u my birth details which will help u analyse my natal chart and other details.

Date of birth: 29th July 1988

Place: Hubli

Time: 09:13 A.M.

HI Ashish,

Please go though my wife's horoscope and tell about her health and affect on her children, husband and parents.

She recently had a miscarriage on 05 May 2010.

Birth 26 Aug 1983

Place of Birth: Gurdaspur, Pathankot, Punjab

Time: 11:25 AM

Lagan: Libra/Tula

Also advise if she can wear blue sapphire and Emerald..

Ashish

my name is bhavna i m 29 yr old rite now got married in25 feb 2007 but nothing is going well so i m very disipointted what should i do. my married life has bcome hell due to my in laws? nd my hubby support them? he is unable to understand whats going on? i love him bt i m unable to live with him plz help me i m giving u birth details plz help me out?

my husband b data

22 dec 1976

12:40pm

patna india

wife b data

15 oct 1980

12:42am

gwalior mp

Hello

My details are

DOB:- 12 Jan 1977

Place:- Jamkhandi, Karnataka India

TIme: 5.30 AM

One of my friend told me that I have shani mangal shadashtak in my kundali. So my marriage is getting delayed. He also told me that there is raj yog (Guru-Mangal) and aditya yog (Surya-Budh) in my kundali. I request all experts to give me advice on this. Also let me know when my marriage will happen.