IndiaDivine.org
Guest guest

Free horoscope analysys

Rate this topic

Dear Ashish

would like to avail this opportunity to analysis my horoscope . I am married from last 5 year and planning for baby. i would like to know when we i will be blessed with Baby.

03-07-1974: time 4:30 am

Place of birth Jhalawar ( Rajasthan)

Regards

Maharana

Hi,

I am suffering from mental problems from past 8 years .

Can any one let me know is it becoz of Shani's 3rd aspect on the Moon and shani in Karaka Lagna....

Is there any remedy for this and when will I come out off all these ?

How my Jupiter Dasha will be?

please look insight to my chart and advise.

Birth details.

Date - January 11, 1977 , Time - 7:30 PM

Place - Rajapalaiyam, Tamilnadu, India (77e34, 9n27)

Thanks !!!

City: Ramanathapuram

Longitude: 78E52'00 Latitude: 09N22'00 Timezone: -05:30:00

Birth Date and Time: Fri Aug 31,1973 10:30:00

I'm running a IT Services company now with a partner. It will be great if I can get some guidance on how to proceed. Thank you.

Hi Ashish

can you analyze my chart and let me know what will be turning points in my life .. i.e success. So far I am noticing that progression in terms of success is slow. Will I ever be successful, there seem to be blocks every time i see hope.

date of birth: 29/11/70

place of birth: Hyderabad, India

time of birth: evening 6:30

thanks for your help

satvick

Hello,

Female 24-1-1972, born at 4.30AM at Quilon, Kerala India.

Had been going through unusual problems in married life due to a troubled, egotic partner.

Will there ever be peace in this relationship or will it end.

How will be my relation ship with kids as my husband is manipulating the kids to hate me.

Pl. note that I have no planets in two of the most important houses dealing wih children and husband.

Please provide a complete analysis

Dear Sir,

I am new to indiadivine forum. Please can u help me?

I completed my Engg graduation in 2007. Got selected in a campus interview in reputed software company. I did't like my job so i quit in june,2009 for preparing for MBA entrance examinations. Didn't do well in any of the exams. Finally there is some hope to get an average college after wasting an year.I just love finance and want to make my career in finance.But since my college is an average college having average placements , I need to do something along with my MBA. I have 3 options and I am really confused which one to take. They r as follows:1.ICWA(cost accountant) 2. CFP(financial Planning advisor) and 3. CFA(financial Analyst). Please tell me based on my aptitude and likeliness of success which field I should opt for in finance.

My Birth Details are:

Date of Birth:28/08/1985

Time of Birth:15:30

Place of Birth:Ujjain(M.P)

2. I have rahu in my 5th house. Also i am mangalik. How all this going to affect my life?

Dear Ashish

Firstly I would like to show my appreciation for all your efforts in this forum.

I wanted to know about the results of my present maha dasha of Sun as some vedic texts term it as a yogada with GL. Is there anything special that I should expect in this maha dasha?..

My details: 22/sep/1984

Coordinates: 24 N 52, 67 E 03

Time: 23:20 (11:20 pm)

I will be waiting for your kind reply.

Thanks for your time

Jay

I suddenly lost my job. have 2 children and wife who cannot work because of personal reasons. can somebody help me see what's hapenning and whether i wil get a job soon or not. i am the only bread-earner and have no other support. dob: november/19/1964, 5:05PM, surat, gujarat, india

dear (righting in Hindi)

devDiamond28 as per my knowlege 5th house show your viddya stan , santati stan , pranay stan .isliye tumhare padhai me rukavate aa rahi hai, or shayad agar tumhara kahi love affaire chal raha hai to tum savdhan rehana ,mere kundli mai bhi 5 th pe ketu hai mai bhi apni padhai puri nahi kar paya.our mangal konse ghar me hai ye dekhna jaruri hai.agar tum janna chahte ho to mai study karke bata sakta hu

hi..i am in love with a girl and i want to marry her also..but problem is that i am manglik..and our families believe this a lot..now there is problem of naadi and manglik dosh..can anyone tell me the remedy for this..because i do not want to loose her at any cost..here is our details

Mine: D.O.B:4-10-1984

P.O.B: Narela,Delhi

T.O.B:00.10 AM

Her: D.O.B:30-07-1990

P.O.B: Jaspur, Uttranchal

T.O.B:05.10 AM

Please any help will be much appreciated. I do not want to loose her just for so stupid reason but do not want that due to my manglik dosh she or any of family member get any problem in future. thnx

Hi Ashish,

Thanks in advance for helping out. My name starts with a 'J' (Makara rashi) DOB is 7-Aug-1979. TOB is 10:25 am and place of birth is Rajkot, Gujarat, India. I am going through a very bad phase in my married life. My hubby wants a divorce but I do not as I am scared of bad reputation. We had a love marriage but everything changed (little due to his family and little due to my insecurities - I had a very bad break up before and am really scarred) I want a loving life with a small beautiful family. Also I still do love my hubby though he does not love me anymore. I do not know what to do. Only suicide seems to be the option but my parents would be heart broken so I can't do that too. Please help me. Hubby's details are as under:

Name starts with 'H' (Karka rashi) DOB 09-May-1981, TOB : 15:30 pm and Place: Ahmadabad, Gujarat, India

Thanks

Using My Kundli and Navamsa Chart both, Can you tell about:

1. My Wife, Her Nature & Where would she be from?

2. When will I get married?

3. Will It be a love marriage?

Please could you answer all three questions.

My Data:

My Date of Birth: 30.05.1983

Time of Birth: 17:30 pm

Place Of Birth: Kanpur, Uttar Pradesh, India

Thanks for your answers...

Hi Ashish,

I am going to get married to a girl soon. However, I doubt on her virginity & her marriage as told by her office people. I just wanted to confirm from astrological point of view as the information supplied is by some of my dearest & loved Uncle. We doubt that she was already married & we are not informed by her parents while fixing up our relation. Also, apart from her office, i tried to confirm it from her friends, wherein I got some clues as well. So it has increased my doubts. Kindly help me.

Details are

<name removed>

DOB : 27-10-1986

TOB : 7:40 am or 7:20 am

POB : Jalandhar (Punjab), India

Please, I humbly request you to respond to me asap as it is matter of my whole life.

Thanks in advance.

Hi, join the group free_analysys_ashish for free horoscope analysys

provide your date time and place of birth along with the choice of

analysys and/or free question. I am the modrator and we do this for

expnding our knowledge and not for ny benifit just to prove tht how

powerful is the vadic astrology

Ashish

Hi Ashish,

Thanks a lot for starting this thread. At least I am hopeful that I will get reply for my queries. I posted separate thread for analysis a month back but did not get reply from any of the good astrologers in this forum. Please find my details below

DOB- 26-01-1978

Place of birth -Itarsi, Madhya Pradesh, Inida

time of birth - 08:20 AM

I have been reading astrology on my own, have some basic knowledge but cant do predictions at all. Kinldy do analysis of my chart to tell me more about my married life, when wil i get married, how will be my wife and will there be harmony in my family? Also, tell me about my career. Any chances to get success in spiritualism?

Many thanks in advance!!

regards,

deepak

@Ashish,

Can you Please analyze my kundali and tell me about my career, marriage and higher studies?

My Birth Details are:

Thank you in advance.

I have some very basic knowledge in astrology. I have mercury+mars+venus in 8th house. Also, Rahu in 5th house. As per my knowledge these placements are not at all good. Am I really going to have a miserable life? I ma asking this because nothing good is happening in my life right now. Please help.

My Birth Details are:

Please analyze and help.