IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
Shivam

Is Lord Hanumanji Alive?

Rate this topic

Isn't it impossible for him to die?

Where is he?

Jai Sri Ram

Hanuman das (ACBSP) is alive! He's right here in our town and chants and reads all day!

Also the original Hanuman never dies, he's like Achilles, invulnerable, but without a Achilles' heel - impregnable and immortal so to speak. He lives wherever he likes, he's a nityasiddha and can move freely in all the different worlds. But since he's a devotee of Lord Ramachandra he might be only there where Lord Ramachandra is. There are surely many Hunam temples where he is being worshipped and the Hunam Deity is in fact none different from the original Hanuman. Many Hindus actually believe that all monkeys are related to Hanuman and are adorable.

http://www.hanuman.com/

HANUMAN MANDIR - Allahabad

The Hanuman Mandir is a unique temple in the vicinity of the Allahabad Fort. It is renowned for the supine image of the monkey-god Hanuman. This is the only temple to have Hanuman in a reclining posture. Though a very small temple, it is thronged by hundreds of devotees everyday.

im not sure where, but it was stated that Hanuman Dada :) would reside on earth through the ages.

and wherever there is worship of Lord Sri Ram he will be present observing his eternal faithfulness to the Lord.

Isn't it impossible for him to die?

Where is he?

Jai Sri Ram

He is still well alive as long as the name of Ramma would be chanted.

Sri hanuman manifesting on his devotees is no rare scenes.

<TABLE id=HB_Mail_Container height="100%" cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0 UNSELECTABLE="on"><TBODY><TR height="100%" UNSELECTABLE="on" width="100%"><TD id=HB_Focus_Element vAlign=top width="100%" background="" height=250 UNSELECTABLE="off">he exists and visits ram temples and spreads his name. Tulsidas saw him in a form of a leper and he probably recognised him through like some kind of surge of power i dono</TD></TR><TR UNSELECTABLE="on" hb_tag="1"><TD style="FONT-SIZE: 1pt" height=1 UNSELECTABLE="on">

</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

<TABLE id=HB_Mail_Container height="100%" cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0 UNSELECTABLE="on"><TBODY><TR height="100%" UNSELECTABLE="on" width="100%"><TD id=HB_Focus_Element vAlign=top width="100%" background="" height=250 UNSELECTABLE="off">he exists and visits ram temples and spreads his name. Tulsidas saw him in a form of a leper and he probably recognised him through like some kind of surge of power i dono</TD></TR><TR UNSELECTABLE="on" hb_tag="1"><TD style="FONT-SIZE: 1pt" height=1 UNSELECTABLE="on">

Wow Prabhu! I'd like to be blessed with Hanumanji during worship of Lord Rama. Lord Hanuman is the greatest Devotee of Lord Rama, is there any scriptures written by Hanuman for his fellow Rama Devotees to grow with Love for Lord Ram?

Hare Krishna

Chandra you can say that about any god. When swaminarayan was in the forest, he stayed with him all the time and destroyed any demons in Nilkanth's (swaminarayan) path, he was so quick to serve the lord that swaminarayan never had a chance to move. Swaminarayan even gave Jambuvan darshan of Ram bhagawan as Jamuvan missed him very much. Hanumanji is always there to serve anyone.

<TABLE id=HB_Mail_Container height="100%" cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0 UNSELECTABLE="on"><TBODY><TR height="100%" UNSELECTABLE="on" width="100%"><TD id=HB_Focus_Element vAlign=top width="100%" background="" height=250 UNSELECTABLE="off">he exists and visits ram temples and spreads his name. Tulsidas saw him in a form of a leper and he probably recognised him through like some kind of surge of power i dono

I had seen Him with Krsna few days before.

</TD></TR><TR UNSELECTABLE="on" hb_tag="1"><TD style="FONT-SIZE: 1pt" height=1 UNSELECTABLE="on">

Guest guest

Nothing bad its just that prbhu is something you say to a person religious, im 11 i just know tonnes im not very religious call me....blad

Lord Swaminarayan states that MAAn and abhimaan are sins and evil atributes. One of the antar shatrus. You "knowing tonnes" is not somthing you should be declaring in such a manner. Also "knowing tonnes" and not doing anything about it for example you declare yo uare not religious then what is the point of all this gyaan? Puting it to practice would mean you are wise.

Also HAnumanji is the most best at dasya bhakti. Ram Chandra is his upasya. He loves RAm very much. Shri Krishna is this RAAm, so the fact taht Lord HAnuman was on the flag of Arjuns Charioyt was because Shri Raam (in the form of Shri Krishna) was present there. And dharm was on This side. Therefore it was this reason.

My Himble pranaams at your feet if i spoke harsly to you

JAy Shri Swaminarayan