IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
Guest guest

astrological advice and kundli analysis

Rate this topic

my dob is 24 april 1985

time is 21.30 .. mostly... 21.35

place hyd

well i have a few doubts abt manglik..some say it is only 7% and gets nullified..

but some person had asked me to wear a red coral in gold...

i did tht..and also before th i was wearin a yellow sapphire...but then she said i shud remove tht and wear red coral in order to get married...

i am gonna be 24 and ma parents r keen i settle down..i like this guy..but things r still till friends..am sure i would like to marry him but i don knw frm his side as yet..

also coz of ma number 6/6 and venus/april ...she asked me to wear a diamond..i am wearing a 24 cent diamond on ma left ring finger..

kindly suggest and plz tell me when wud i be married..and hw'd the guy be..

my dob is 24 april 1985

time is 21.30 .. mostly... 21.35

place hyd

well i have a few doubts abt manglik..some say it is only 7% and gets nullified..

but some person had asked me to wear a red coral in gold...

i did tht..and also before th i was wearin a yellow sapphire...but then she said i shud remove tht and wear red coral in order to get married...

i am gonna be 24 and ma parents r keen i settle down..i like this guy..but things r still till friends..am sure i would like to marry him but i don knw frm his side as yet..

also coz of ma number 6/6 and venus/april ...she asked me to wear a diamond..i am wearing a 24 cent diamond on ma left ring finger..

kindly suggest and plz tell me when wud i be married..and hw'd the guy be..and wud it be him ..his dob 10 sept 1986

Dear Sir

I have attached my kundli in the attachements along with the following

details:

Name: Harinderjit Dhanota

Date of Birth: Oct 19th 1964

Place of Birth: Hoshiarpur, Punjab, India

Time of Birth: 10:57PM

I've lost my job as system engineer on Sept 15th 2007 and have been looking for a job. can you tell me when will I be getting a job?

post-17969-13827405802_thumb.jpg

Guruji

Seeking a advice from you. As of now I am going through bad phase of my career. As per my horoscope currently running chandra mahadasha but Sani antar dasha will be starting from 25th of May 09. So do you think the situation will be worst during that period. Is there any chances of lossing the job during the period.

I am also planning to go abroad. I have applied Visa for UK and expecting the same by mid of next month. Do you see any +tive sign of going abroad in near future.

Thanks a lot in advance for you advice here.

My details

-----------------

Date of Birth: 10-January-1975

Time of Birth:19:32 hrs

Place of Birth: Rewari, Haryana

-----------------

Regards

Arvind

idarvind1@gmail.com

Hi,

The following are my details:

NAME: MAHENDRA SINGH MANRAL

DATE OF BIRTH: SEPTEMBER 1, 1970

TIME OF BIRTH: 4:32 A.M.

PLACE OF BIRTH: MUMBAI

I want to know how will be my life financially overall. Will I be able to lead a peaceful life after retiring/in my old age?

Hello,

Actually I am facing lot of problems,.....No peace in my life. I lost my love beceuse of the Caste....Now I feel as if I lost everything.

Please advice.

Please find my details below..

Name: Charan Kumar

Date of Birth: 15 July 1982

Place of Birth: Sriharikota, Nellore(dt) Andhra Pradesh.

Time of Birth: 03:30 AM

And I dont have the Kundali..

AM I going to lead a better life....? Will I survive..?

Thanks in Advance.

My Date of Birth is 17-11-1973

Place - Moradabad (U.P.)

Time - 05:50 PM

I have been told since long to wear Blue saphire (Neelam) and Emerald. I am extremely hesitant about wearing Neelam because of the stories which go with it. Will some learned man here advise me. Please. It will be highly appreciated.

Regards

Madhukar

[

Please send your horoscope (kundli) alongwith the following

details:

Name : Jinesh

Date of Birth: 6/6/1977

Place of Birth : veraval (junagadh) Gujarat

Time of Birth: 17: 50

Problem:(what is your business etc)

Query: (what u want to ask)

I am currently in to business of logistics with my paternal uncle. business is good . i have also got an offer with a financial services company . what is beneficial in the long run. business or job. should i take up the job

Dear Vedic Astro,

Thanks for helping us out and as you can see there will be great number of seekers always. I have tried before but have not been satified with the result so here is my question:

I am having problem with my career, it has come to stand still and I will like to know when will I get a job if possible the as precise date as you can.

Name: Sachin Kataria

DOB: 22 Nov 1973

Time: 23:25

Place: New Delhi, India

email: sachiin_kataria@hotmail.com

Also recommed a remedy if required. I am wearing a monga. Also if you could let me know how to improve my financial condition, it will be greatly appreciated.

[

Please send your horoscope (kundli) alongwith the following

details:

Name : Jinesh

Date of Birth: 6/6/1977

Place of Birth : veraval (junagadh) Gujarat

Time of Birth: 17: 50

Problem:(what is your business etc)

Query: (what u want to ask)

I am currently in to business of logistics with my paternal uncle. business is good . i have also got an offer with a financial services company . what is beneficial in the long run. business or job. should i take up the job

my business is in to logistics and is in partnership,

i want to ask that on long term what seems to be beneficial, job or business !!!!!!!!!

here is my birth chart details:

Name: kannan

DOB: 06-06-1986.

time of birth: 05:50:00 am

birth place: Thanjavur, tamil nadu.

Birth chart details:

Rashi :taurus

Lagna :taurus

planet positions:

1st house: SUN,MOON

2nd house: MERCURY,VENUS

6th house: KETU

7th house: SATURN

9th house: MARS

10th house: JUPITER

12th house: RAHU

PLz reply to my thread sir. I am waiting each and every minute for the reply

<!-- / message --><!-- sig -->

Hi,

I am learning astrology.

I have done some predictions about me.

Please tell me whether they are right or wrong.

Birth Detail :

date : 11/10/1986

time : 14:45

Place :morvi(morbi) , gujarat,india

Education : Computer Engineer

Profession : Working in MNC,Pune

As per my analysis

I am currently running under rahu-jupiter dasha.

jupiter is my 3rd and 12th lord.

and placed at 2nd house.

saturn is in 11th house.

in dasamsa jupiter is with rahu.

saturn and jupiter are responsible for foreign travel according to dasamsa and navamsa also.

Now, saturn is transiting in virgo on 10 sep,

on 16 sep sun will transit in virgo and it will be there with mercury.

I am expecting chance of foreign travel by that time.

but venus will transit to virgo on 10 th october.

so at that time saturn,sun,venus and mercury will be together.

so it will also again create a chance of travel.

I am unable to find the direction of travel.

Please tell me whether I am right or wrong.

And add your valuable comments.

Please mail me all details on jemini11oct@.co.in

Thanks in advance.

...... http-equiv="Content-Type" content="text/html; charset=utf-8">...... name="ProgId" content="Word.Document">...... name="Generator" content="Microsoft Word 12">...... name="Originator" content="Microsoft Word 12">...... rel="File-List" href="file:///C:%5CDOCUME%7E1%5CADMINI%7E1%5CLOCALS%7E1%5CTemp%5Cmsohtmlclip1%5C01%5Cclip_filelist.xml">...... rel="themeData" href="file:///C:%5CDOCUME%7E1%5CADMINI%7E1%5CLOCALS%7E1%5CTemp%5Cmsohtmlclip1%5C01%5Cclip_themedata.thmx">...... rel="colorSchemeMapping" href="file:///C:%5CDOCUME%7E1%5CADMINI%7E1%5CLOCALS%7E1%5CTemp%5Cmsohtmlclip1%5C01%5Cclip_colorschememapping.xml"><!--[if gte mso 9]><xml> <w:WordDocument> <w:View>Normal</w:View> <w:Zoom>0</w:Zoom> <w:TrackMoves/> <w:TrackFormatting/> <w:PunctuationKerning/> <w:ValidateAgainstSchemas/> <w:SaveIfXMLInvalid>false</w:SaveIfXMLInvalid> <w:IgnoreMixedContent>false</w:IgnoreMixedContent> <w:AlwaysShowPlaceholderText>false</w:AlwaysShowPlaceholderText> <w:DoNotPromoteQF/> <w:LidThemeOther>EN-US</w:LidThemeOther> <w:LidThemeAsian>X-NONE</w:LidThemeAsian> <w:LidThemeComplexScript>X-NONE</w:LidThemeComplexScript> <w:Compatibility> <w:BreakWrappedTables/> <w:SnapToGridInCell/> <w:WrapTextWithPunct/> <w:UseAsianBreakRules/> <w:DontGrowAutofit/> <w:SplitPgBreakAndParaMark/> <w:DontVertAlignCellWithSp/> <w:DontBreakConstrainedForcedTables/> <w:DontVertAlignInTxbx/> <w:Word11KerningPairs/> <w:CachedColBalance/> </w:Compatibility> <w:BrowserLevel>MicrosoftInternetExplorer4</w:BrowserLevel> <m:mathPr> <m:mathFont m:val="Cambria Math"/> <m:brkBin m:val="before"/> <m:brkBinSub m:val="--"/> <m:smallFrac m:val="off"/> <m:dispDef/> <m:lMargin m:val="0"/> <m:rMargin m:val="0"/> <m:defJc m:val="centerGroup"/> <m:wrapIndent m:val="1440"/> <m:intLim m:val="subSup"/> <m:naryLim m:val="undOvr"/> </m:mathPr></w:WordDocument> </xml><![endif]--><!--[if gte mso 9]><xml> <w:LatentStyles DefLockedState="false" DefUnhideWhenUsed="true" DefSemiHidden="true" DefQFormat="false" DefPriority="99" LatentStyleCount="267"> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="0" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" QFormat="true" Name="Normal"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="9" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" QFormat="true" Name="heading 1"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="9" QFormat="true" Name="heading 2"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="9" QFormat="true" Name="heading 3"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="9" QFormat="true" Name="heading 4"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="9" QFormat="true" Name="heading 5"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="9" QFormat="true" Name="heading 6"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="9" QFormat="true" Name="heading 7"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="9" QFormat="true" Name="heading 8"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="9" QFormat="true" Name="heading 9"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="39" Name="toc 1"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="39" Name="toc 2"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="39" Name="toc 3"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="39" Name="toc 4"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="39" Name="toc 5"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="39" Name="toc 6"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="39" Name="toc 7"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="39" Name="toc 8"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="39" Name="toc 9"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="35" QFormat="true" Name="caption"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="10" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" QFormat="true" Name="Title"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="1" Name="Default Paragraph Font"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="11" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" QFormat="true" Name="Subtitle"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="22" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" QFormat="true" Name="Strong"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="20" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" QFormat="true" Name="Emphasis"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="59" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Table Grid"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Placeholder Text"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="1" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" QFormat="true" Name="No Spacing"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="60" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light Shading"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="61" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light List"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="62" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light Grid"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="63" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Shading 1"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="64" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Shading 2"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="65" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium List 1"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="66" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium List 2"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="67" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 1"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="68" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 2"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="69" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 3"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="70" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Dark List"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="71" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful Shading"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="72" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful List"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="73" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful Grid"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="60" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light Shading Accent 1"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="61" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light List Accent 1"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="62" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light Grid Accent 1"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="63" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Shading 1 Accent 1"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="64" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Shading 2 Accent 1"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="65" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium List 1 Accent 1"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Revision"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="34" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" QFormat="true" Name="List Paragraph"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="29" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" QFormat="true" Name="Quote"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="30" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" QFormat="true" Name="Intense Quote"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="66" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium List 2 Accent 1"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="67" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 1 Accent 1"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="68" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 2 Accent 1"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="69" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 3 Accent 1"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="70" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Dark List Accent 1"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="71" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful Shading Accent 1"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="72" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful List Accent 1"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="73" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful Grid Accent 1"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="60" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light Shading Accent 2"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="61" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light List Accent 2"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="62" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light Grid Accent 2"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="63" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Shading 1 Accent 2"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="64" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Shading 2 Accent 2"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="65" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium List 1 Accent 2"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="66" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium List 2 Accent 2"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="67" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 1 Accent 2"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="68" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 2 Accent 2"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="69" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 3 Accent 2"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="70" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Dark List Accent 2"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="71" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful Shading Accent 2"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="72" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful List Accent 2"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="73" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful Grid Accent 2"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="60" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light Shading Accent 3"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="61" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light List Accent 3"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="62" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light Grid Accent 3"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="63" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Shading 1 Accent 3"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="64" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Shading 2 Accent 3"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="65" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium List 1 Accent 3"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="66" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium List 2 Accent 3"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="67" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 1 Accent 3"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="68" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 2 Accent 3"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="69" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 3 Accent 3"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="70" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Dark List Accent 3"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="71" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful Shading Accent 3"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="72" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful List Accent 3"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="73" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful Grid Accent 3"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="60" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light Shading Accent 4"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="61" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light List Accent 4"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="62" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light Grid Accent 4"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="63" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Shading 1 Accent 4"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="64" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Shading 2 Accent 4"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="65" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium List 1 Accent 4"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="66" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium List 2 Accent 4"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="67" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 1 Accent 4"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="68" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 2 Accent 4"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="69" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 3 Accent 4"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="70" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Dark List Accent 4"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="71" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful Shading Accent 4"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="72" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful List Accent 4"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="73" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful Grid Accent 4"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="60" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light Shading Accent 5"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="61" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light List Accent 5"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="62" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light Grid Accent 5"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="63" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Shading 1 Accent 5"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="64" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Shading 2 Accent 5"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="65" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium List 1 Accent 5"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="66" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium List 2 Accent 5"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="67" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 1 Accent 5"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="68" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 2 Accent 5"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="69" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 3 Accent 5"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="70" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Dark List Accent 5"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="71" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful Shading Accent 5"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="72" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful List Accent 5"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="73" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful Grid Accent 5"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="60" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light Shading Accent 6"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="61" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light List Accent 6"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="62" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light Grid Accent 6"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="63" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Shading 1 Accent 6"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="64" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Shading 2 Accent 6"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="65" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium List 1 Accent 6"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="66" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium List 2 Accent 6"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="67" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 1 Accent 6"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="68" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 2 Accent 6"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="69" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 3 Accent 6"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="70" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Dark List Accent 6"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="71" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful Shading Accent 6"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="72" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful List Accent 6"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="73" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful Grid Accent 6"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="19" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" QFormat="true" Name="Subtle Emphasis"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="21" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" QFormat="true" Name="Intense Emphasis"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="31" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" QFormat="true" Name="Subtle Reference"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="32" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" QFormat="true" Name="Intense Reference"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="33" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" QFormat="true" Name="Book Title"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="37" Name="Bibliography"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="39" QFormat="true" Name="TOC Heading"/> </w:LatentStyles> </xml><![endif]-->.......> <!-- /* Font Definitions */ @font-face {font-family:"Cambria Math"; panose-1:2 4 5 3 5 4 6 3 2 4; mso-font-charset:1; mso-generic-font-family:roman; mso-font-format:other; mso-font-pitch:variable; mso-font-signature:0 0 0 0 0 0;} @font-face {font-family:Calibri; panose-1:2 15 5 2 2 2 4 3 2 4; mso-font-charset:0; mso-generic-font-family:swiss; mso-font-pitch:variable; mso-font-signature:-1610611985 1073750139 0 0 159 0;} /* Style Definitions */ p.MsoNormal, li.MsoNormal, div.MsoNormal {mso-style-unhide:no; mso-style-qformat:yes; mso-style-parent:""; margin-top:0in; margin-right:0in; margin-bottom:10.0pt; margin-left:0in; line-height:115%; mso-pagination:widow-orphan; font-size:11.0pt; font-family:"Calibri","sans-serif"; mso-ascii-font-family:Calibri; mso-ascii-theme-font:minor-latin; mso-fareast-font-family:Calibri; mso-fareast-theme-font:minor-latin; mso-hansi-font-family:Calibri; mso-hansi-theme-font:minor-latin; mso-bidi-font-family:"Times New Roman"; mso-bidi-theme-font:minor-bidi;} p.MsoListParagraph, li.MsoListParagraph, div.MsoListParagraph {mso-style-priority:34; mso-style-unhide:no; mso-style-qformat:yes; margin-top:0in; margin-right:0in; margin-bottom:10.0pt; margin-left:.5in; mso-add-space:auto; line-height:115%; mso-pagination:widow-orphan; font-size:11.0pt; font-family:"Calibri","sans-serif"; mso-ascii-font-family:Calibri; mso-ascii-theme-font:minor-latin; mso-fareast-font-family:Calibri; mso-fareast-theme-font:minor-latin; mso-hansi-font-family:Calibri; mso-hansi-theme-font:minor-latin; mso-bidi-font-family:"Times New Roman"; mso-bidi-theme-font:minor-bidi;} p.MsoListParagraphCxSpFirst, li.MsoListParagraphCxSpFirst, div.MsoListParagraphCxSpFirst {mso-style-priority:34; mso-style-unhide:no; mso-style-qformat:yes; mso-style-type:export-only; margin-top:0in; margin-right:0in; margin-bottom:0in; margin-left:.5in; margin-bottom:.0001pt; mso-add-space:auto; line-height:115%; mso-pagination:widow-orphan; font-size:11.0pt; font-family:"Calibri","sans-serif"; mso-ascii-font-family:Calibri; mso-ascii-theme-font:minor-latin; mso-fareast-font-family:Calibri; mso-fareast-theme-font:minor-latin; mso-hansi-font-family:Calibri; mso-hansi-theme-font:minor-latin; mso-bidi-font-family:"Times New Roman"; mso-bidi-theme-font:minor-bidi;} p.MsoListParagraphCxSpMiddle, li.MsoListParagraphCxSpMiddle, div.MsoListParagraphCxSpMiddle {mso-style-priority:34; mso-style-unhide:no; mso-style-qformat:yes; mso-style-type:export-only; margin-top:0in; margin-right:0in; margin-bottom:0in; margin-left:.5in; margin-bottom:.0001pt; mso-add-space:auto; line-height:115%; mso-pagination:widow-orphan; font-size:11.0pt; font-family:"Calibri","sans-serif"; mso-ascii-font-family:Calibri; mso-ascii-theme-font:minor-latin; mso-fareast-font-family:Calibri; mso-fareast-theme-font:minor-latin; mso-hansi-font-family:Calibri; mso-hansi-theme-font:minor-latin; mso-bidi-font-family:"Times New Roman"; mso-bidi-theme-font:minor-bidi;} p.MsoListParagraphCxSpLast, li.MsoListParagraphCxSpLast, div.MsoListParagraphCxSpLast {mso-style-priority:34; mso-style-unhide:no; mso-style-qformat:yes; mso-style-type:export-only; margin-top:0in; margin-right:0in; margin-bottom:10.0pt; margin-left:.5in; mso-add-space:auto; line-height:115%; mso-pagination:widow-orphan; font-size:11.0pt; font-family:"Calibri","sans-serif"; mso-ascii-font-family:Calibri; mso-ascii-theme-font:minor-latin; mso-fareast-font-family:Calibri; mso-fareast-theme-font:minor-latin; mso-hansi-font-family:Calibri; mso-hansi-theme-font:minor-latin; mso-bidi-font-family:"Times New Roman"; mso-bidi-theme-font:minor-bidi;} .MsoChpDefault {mso-style-type:export-only; mso-default-props:yes; mso-ascii-font-family:Calibri; mso-ascii-theme-font:minor-latin; mso-fareast-font-family:Calibri; mso-fareast-theme-font:minor-latin; mso-hansi-font-family:Calibri; mso-hansi-theme-font:minor-latin; mso-bidi-font-family:"Times New Roman"; mso-bidi-theme-font:minor-bidi;} .MsoPapDefault {mso-style-type:export-only; margin-bottom:10.0pt; line-height:115%;} @page Section1 {size:8.5in 11.0in; margin:1.0in 1.0in 1.0in 1.0in; mso-header-margin:.5in; mso-footer-margin:.5in; mso-paper-source:0;} div.Section1 {page:Section1;} /* List Definitions */ @list l0 {mso-list-id:698504412; mso-list-type:hybrid; mso-list-template-ids:1800586462 67698703 67698713 67698715 67698703 67698713 67698715 67698703 67698713 67698715;} @list l0:level1 {mso-level-tab-stop:none; mso-level-number-position:left; text-indent:-.25in;} ol {margin-bottom:0in;} ul {margin-bottom:0in;} --> ........>

<!--[if gte mso 10]> .......> /* Style Definitions */ table.MsoNormalTable {mso-style-name:"Table Normal"; mso-tstyle-rowband-size:0; mso-tstyle-colband-size:0; mso-style-noshow:yes; mso-style-priority:99; mso-style-qformat:yes; mso-style-parent:""; mso-padding-alt:0in 5.4pt 0in 5.4pt; mso-para-margin-top:0in; mso-para-margin-right:0in; mso-para-margin-bottom:10.0pt; mso-para-margin-left:0in; line-height:115%; mso-pagination:widow-orphan; font-size:11.0pt; font-family:"Calibri","sans-serif"; mso-ascii-font-family:Calibri; mso-ascii-theme-font:minor-latin; mso-hansi-font-family:Calibri; mso-hansi-theme-font:minor-latin;} ........> <![endif]--> Hi m Rushit

Following are my birth details

DOB : 06 jan 1986

TOB: 05:15

Following are my kunfdali details

Langna: Vrschik

2<sup>nd</sup> house : Surya,sukra,budh

3<sup>rd</sup> : Guru

Lagna: Sani

12<sup>th</sup>:Chandra,mangal ,ketu

6<sup>th</sup>: Rahu

I have following queries

<!--[if !supportLists]-->1.<!--[endif]-->I can concentrate on anything . I mean I cant give my 100 % to whatever I do

<!--[if !supportLists]-->2.<!--[endif]-->I always feel I am always under anxiety

<!--[if !supportLists]-->3.<!--[endif]-->I cant cop up with any hardships,I get too tense and loose control of my mind

Can you please tell me whats wrong in my horoscope ,and wat should I do.

I am currently working its been one year since my graduation, but I feel I should resume my studies and go for Post.Grad.

I just want knoe your advise on my plans as stated above, and your suggestion like sort of future prediction. One thing I have full kal sarp yog.

Would glad to hear back from you.

Email: rushitparmar@hotmail.com

Hello,

My details are

Name - Sujata

DOB - 27/05/1981

Place - Pune

Time - 2.42 pm

I am married for last 4 years. We have not planned for kids. But this year we are planning for kids. Can you pls tell me about this?

Also we are struggling specially my husband as he is not getting very good sucess in his business. What can be the issue?

Also I want to leave my job and do business. Will it be good?

KIndly guide us.

Regards and Many Thanks!

Sujata

Namaskar,

Ketu in 5th house normally has the delaying tendency as far as the child issue is concerned. So, it is not recommended to delay it too much.

with regards

Dear Guru ji,

about 2 years ago i got into a fight with my manager and left the job at a good company (this happened in 2-3 months of wearing neelam which i took out eventually). I have not been able to prepare myself for a new job. when I tried last year things looked hopeful but i didn't get the job finally and instead got married.

NowI am desperately looking for a job and I feel less confident, it's hard for me to concentrate on preparation for interviews. I have changed many jobs since graduation and now I am sick of instability in my career. My relationship with others have become tense and bitter due to my frustrations.

Will i have a stable career? What should I wear/do/worship or chant to make my prospects of a good job brighter in near future?

details of birth:

time : three fifteen am

date: March Twenty First, Nineteen Severnty Five

place: deoria, up

affectionately,

dipika

This is great! please can you help me with my career... have been having bad luck since 5 - 6 years now. i have only a short contract job of 6 months in this long time.

DOB 8th oct 65

POB ahmedabad

TOB 17.41

please can you tell when i will be getting a job and what kind of jobs should i be applying for. or any remedies i can do. i beleive in shirdi sai baba and have been praying regularly but no result. now my husband has also lost job. his DOB 3rd mar 61, POB - aden and TOB is between 12 noon and 2 in the afternoon... its not known clearly

please send a reply soon and awaiting aniously

many thanks

my birth details- 30/09/1983 at 11:15 AM AT THEOG(shimla)

his birth details- 24/08/1981 at 02:50 PM at Bilaspur (chattisgarh)

the prob is we r in relation since one year ..we have good chemistry so far with no obligation till now..though up n downs happened in life.. we r very much comfortable and want each other to get married...knowing kundli can creat problem in both of our family side so we promptly did kundli milan initially with software and got 34 gun match..we met astrologer as well he also suggested this as good match .. we were happy abt this progress and we took this relation deeply .. now when we want to get married the kundli was shown to two astrologer..they are giving negative feedbck...

i never had knowledge about kundli but since one month i have been reading so much post and visiting website..i can now understand horoscope matchmaking little bit.. i got to knw that my Rahu in 7th house can create probs in married life which can lead to divorce etc.. he has Mars and rahu in 8th house.. he is mangli and i m non mangli.. pandit ji said it is dangerous for life of either partner to get married we may suffer sever marriage prob and death of either... these statments has depressed us so much. if this is true our parents will not allow to get marry..

however i found in one website..

"if Rahu or Ketu is in 7th or 8th house from Lagnam (Ascendant) or Chandran (Raasi known as moon sign), there is Rahu/Ketu dosham. For a match, there should be Rahu/Ketu dosham in both girl's and boy's horoscope or both horoscopes should be free from Rahu/Ketu dosham "

also ..one article

....>.....>....>.... style="vertical-align: top;" width="83%">

What situations in the horoscope of the spouse is treated as matching with the horoscope having "Mangal Dosh"?

If the horoscope of the spouse has any of the following star positions, it is complementary to the person having "Mangal Dosh" & hence the two can be considered to be match for each other.

1. If Saturn is in 1st, 4th, 7th, 8th or 12th house.
  2. If Saturn is affecting 7th house with " 3rd or 10th Drushti" i.e. if Saturn is in 5th or 10th house.
  3. If Powerful Jupiter (In Cancer, Sagittarius, Pisces or Vargottam, Uchcha Navamansh or swanavamansh etc...), or Powerful Venus (in Pisces, Taurus or Libra or Vargottam, Uchcha Navamansh, Svanavamansh etc...) is placed in 1st house,
  4. If 7th house is affected by Jupiter's 5th or 9th drushti i.e. Jupiter is placed in 3rd or 11th house.
  5. If Rahu or Ketu is located in 1st or 7th house.
.....>.....><table style="border-collapse: collapse;" border="0" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0" width="100%"><tbody></tbody></table>

considering two cases above it suggest we r perfect match.. but how come different pandit ji's have different perception for this..

..clear our dout with remedies if this is so..???????

anshika