IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
Guest guest

Swaminarayan

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Is that why BAPS ignore the very Vachnamrut and the Sikshapatri, Satsangi Jivan and other great scriptures of the Satsang? HAve you read Purshottam Prakash by Nishkulanand Swami? BAPS fail to sing the praises of Bhagwan Swaminarayan in the manner prescribed then what to talk of His word?? For example the Arti alone.

The suthentic words of Bhagwan Swaminarayan can only be followd by the Bhakt who has refuge in the 2 gadis's and then He/She can attain Nirvialp Stithi.

Sikshapatri has wonderful verses but it has some ridiculous verse too. It is directly from Swaminarayan organization. Do your sadhus consider this book interpolated? I can put one or couple of the verses here for people to examine.

Guest guest

Listen Baphuji,

Does Swaminarayan imply that is he superior to any other God or Goddess? If so, name him/her and the reference. 'Not state it' b/c that is arrogant.

In the bible scripture (Shikshapatri) he directly states who to worship clearly and why. Otherwise, it is an offense to him..

I believe Swaminarayan is an avatar but the mainstream average Hindu/Vaisnava might think he is a God empowered baddha-jiva guru. I don't need evidence for his God status. If you want to prove it, I'll read it.

Also, you keep talking about Akshardhama in the spiritual world. We know there so many spiritual universes on the other side. What makes this place special? Is it better than the other universes?

Goodnight Dadaji.

Guest guest

Listen Baphuji,

Does Swaminarayan imply that is he superior to any other God or Goddess? If so, name him/her and the reference. 'Not state it' b/c that is arrogant.

In the bible scripture (Shikshapatri) he directly states who to worship clearly and why. Otherwise, it is an offense to him..

I believe Swaminarayan is an avatar but the mainstream average Hindu/Vaisnava might think he is a God empowered baddha-jiva guru. I don't need evidence for his God status. If you want to prove it, I'll read it.

Also, you keep talking about Akshardhama in the spiritual world. We know there so many spiritual universes on the other side. What makes this place special? Is it better than the other universes?

Goodnight Dadaji.

Swaminarayan is Purshottam Bhagwan. The Sikshapatri has no ridiculous Shlokas watsoever.

Akshardham is Brahmpur. It ios mentioned in the purnas as well. Such as Skand Puran in Vasudev Mahatmyam, The Gita (as Brahmpur or Parampad) etc. Brahm =Akshar. By the way Akshardham isnt inside a universe. Its beyond the 8 Avrans, beyound Parakriti. And is Satchitanand. Its divine light is also known as Chidakash.

Sikshapatri has wonderful verses but it has some ridiculous verse too. It is directly from Swaminarayan organization. Do your sadhus consider this book interpolated? I can put one or couple of the verses here for people to examine.

like what? Your opinion that something is ridiculous, is just that, your opinion? What verses were you talking about?

Guest guest

like what? Your opinion that something is ridiculous, is just that, your opinion? What verses were you talking about?

there are none. that poster was ranting. and as usual has nothing to back it up with.

Guest guest
there are none. that poster was ranting. and as usual has nothing to back it up with.
why is baps not considered apart of swaminarayan sampradaya.

Guest guest

why is baps not considered apart of swaminarayan sampradaya.

No BAPS is BAPS. The yare not anything to do with the Swaminarayan Sampraday. You know that for yourself. What a silly question. BAPS was Created in 1907 even they recognise this. So how can the ybe anything to do with teh Swaminarayan Sampraday? The Swaminarayan Sampraday consist of the Vadtal and Amdavad Gadis's.

Guest guest

Jai swaminarayan.

I read hot discussion about the baps and vadtal sanstha. The main thing I found is that we are living with concept that what we belive is true and are trying to find out the quotes and explanation of shastras and granthas. What is this talking of we are the original and we are the real. What is the funda of any dharma is do good things, keep sanskar with you, respect god and all the things created by the god. We forget totally this all. Bhagwan to koi pan swaroop ma mali sake che. Shradha no vishay che. Bija ni shradha nu hamesha man rakhvo. Its is commen sense and we should not expect the got to come on earth and teach us the same. I am sure that is lord swaminarayan is alive he was the most unhappy to see the poor show of his satsangis. Word is so big. Please do something creative like lord swaminarayan has done for all. Entire terrisome is on the name of islam. Shall satsangis wanted to go to that category. Learn to repsect each other. Name te prabhu ne game. If some group love some swami whats wrong in that.Satsang jayare vadhshe tyare ghare ghare mandir thashe tavi mane swaminarayan bahagwan ma shradha che. You will go to oppose the people that why you have mandir at your home. Your method is not right and we are only right. It is kalyug. Let allow everybody to worship the name of lord swaminarayan in a way they like and they understand it. There are so many thigns is shastras and shikshapatri. Before pointin out the fingure against the others please please see that how many of them you are following. And if you follow all of them it is for your good only and not for anybody else. Again don't try to devlop the concept that I am the real satsangi and somebody else is not. Hope it is clear. It is not with intent to hurt any body but to tell the so called satsangi that the love is god so respect for all otherwise in no way you will be able to reach lord swaminarayan.

Guest guest

Jai swaminarayan.

What is the funda of any dharma is do good things, keep sanskar with you, respect god and all the things created by the god. We forget totally this all.

This is the main thing we are talking about! Bhagwan Swaminarayan did not create BAPS! Yet BAPS do not respect what HE did create. I know what you are trying to say and i respect it. But isnt it true we shouldnt change what Bhagwan wanted for His devotees? Yeh the people who change it say its right to do so.

Personally, I cannot respect anything that goes against the Lords wishes. if thsi was the case i would murder, and do many other crimes and still respect everyone calling myself to be a satsangi. But it wouldnt be right to do! Why? Because what i do wold be going against Bhagwans wishes and reccomendations.

Guest guest

That is true. I Agree ^^^^ What is shraddha if it goes against the will of Bhagwan? Whats point of this if Vachan droh happens

Guest guest

What is the wish of bhagwan?

First of all if we try to blame BAPS or any other religious sanstha we are against the with of god. We are not on this earth to administer the wish of god. Swaminarayan bhagwan is capable enough to get his wish come true. It is said that in our sastras that if someone have taken the name of narayan even once then narayan bhagwan take responsibility to make his kalyan.We should keep the aim that even if some person has uttared a word swaminaryan even once we should help him in all ways. By this way only we respect the wish of god. In Bhakti marg there are different level and each person is at different level at different time. Bhagwan narayan ni gati akal che. We should never feel that we have fully understand the wish of bhagwan swaminarayan. During his life also bhagwan swaminarayan reacted to different people in different way beacuse he knows that different people are at different stage of bhakti marg and there are karma no sidhhant and so many things. But he loved all becasue he came here to make kalyan of all jivas. Marg bhale ne juda hoi apde bhagwan ni bhakti ma rehvo and jo apda ma sauna mate prem hashe to jiv matra ni sathe narayan pan vash thashe. In bhagwat gita lord krishan said to arjun that you don't know your all past births and karmas but I know. In the same way Bhagwan Swaminarayan knows all of us very well. Why should we try to be judge in his court without him appointing us for that.

Aapne dil me bhagwan rakhke kisiko gale laga ke dekho

wahi wohi milage jo tuzme hai.

Bhagwan swaminarayan ni jai.

jai of all those who have uttared the name swaminaryan once.

Jai swaminarayan.

Guest guest

What is the wish of bhagwan?

First of all if we try to blame BAPS or any other religious sanstha we are against the with of god. We are not on this earth to administer the wish of god. Swaminarayan bhagwan is capable enough to get his wish come true. It is said that in our sastras that if someone have taken the name of narayan even once then narayan bhagwan take responsibility to make his kalyan.We should keep the aim that even if some person has uttared a word swaminaryan even once we should help him in all ways. By this way only we respect the wish of god. In Bhakti marg there are different level and each person is at different level at different time. Bhagwan narayan ni gati akal che. We should never feel that we have fully understand the wish of bhagwan swaminarayan. During his life also bhagwan swaminarayan reacted to different people in different way beacuse he knows that different people are at different stage of bhakti marg and there are karma no sidhhant and so many things. But he loved all becasue he came here to make kalyan of all jivas. Marg bhale ne juda hoi apde bhagwan ni bhakti ma rehvo and jo apda ma sauna mate prem hashe to jiv matra ni sathe narayan pan vash thashe. In bhagwat gita lord krishan said to arjun that you don't know your all past births and karmas but I know. In the same way Bhagwan Swaminarayan knows all of us very well. Why should we try to be judge in his court without him appointing us for that.

Aapne dil me bhagwan rakhke kisiko gale laga ke dekho

wahi wohi milage jo tuzme hai.

Bhagwan swaminarayan ni jai.

jai of all those who have uttared the name swaminaryan once.

Jai swaminarayan.

Listen Bhagwan Swaminarayan laid down rules for His devotees. Now as His devotees if we dont follow these rules and do what we FEEL is right instead of what IS right, then what is the point of being a bhakt? If yo uare ignoring bhagwans Agna and Upasna and do what you feel is right then this is Droh of Bhagwan. Agna and Upasna are the two wings of Satsang.

How can you be a follower of Bhagwan Swaminarayan then?Upasna is not somthing which should be messed around with. There are no compromises in religion nor should there be!

By the way yes, its true Bhagwans name is all powerfull. However if you read the VAchnamrut even Ravan remembered the name of Shri Raam over and over again in vain. He got Kalyaan. However Maharaj Says we shouldnt remember God in this way. We have to do so by abiding in the Ekantik Dharm He has set up and also is VAchans should be followed.

Yes bhagwan approached different persons differently, but when the matter concerns all the Satsang and devottees then all have to approach Bhagwan through one way (by abiding in Agna and Upasna). Their are no compromises when it comes to this my friend- Thats if you wnat Bhagwans Rajipo.

Guest guest

Jai swaminarayan.

Let allow everybody to worship the name of lord swaminarayan in a way they like and they understand it.

It is not with intent to hurt any body but to tell the so called satsangi that the love is god so respect for all otherwise in no way you will be able to reach lord swaminarayan.

thank you. This is true. We need to respect others who wish to worship lord SWAMINARAYAN in different ways. We still are worshipping the SUPREME Lord, that's all that should matter.

JSN

How can you be a follower of Bhagwan Swaminarayan then?Upasna is not somthing which should be messed around with. There are no compromises in religion nor should there be!

If we worship Lord Swaminarayan then we are followers of Bhagwan. Plain and simple. Issues about Acharyas and the like can be left up to interpretation.

Guest guest

We think that we are the great, But have we ever helped a person who is lying on the road (met an accident or Anything), most of us will not even dare to stop and look at the person, but most of us do not realized that on some day they may be lying on the road like that person, we boast of the big and beautiful temples, but have those temples giving food to poor, giving free shelter, but I doubt that most of these temples have became a business for the some of us, God is nowhere,rather it is inside every molecule of the universe, so you do not have to go to jungle to find the God, those persons who are thinking that they can achieve God or enlightenment like that are the most foolish people in this universe, cause they are making fool of people by pretending to be Gods, Those who are real God Avtars are born with all the knowledge, they do not need any Guru to get the knowledge, for more details on types of Human beings , you can visit my page at myspace.com/gurupkar , This is the time that we stop for a moment to re introspect ourselves-Gurupkar Singh

Guest guest

NAh the coming days of the Swamiarayan satsang is bright!!!!

By the way Swaminarayan is one word. It was give nby Swaminarayan Himself.

We think that we are the great, But have we ever helped a person who is lying on the road (met an accident or Anything), most of us will not even dare to stop and look at the person, but most of us do not realized that on some day they may be lying on the road like that person, we boast of the big and beautiful temples, but have those temples giving food to poor, giving free shelter, but I doubt that most of these temples have became a business for the some of us, God is nowhere,rather it is inside every molecule of the universe, so you do not have to go to jungle to find the God, those persons who are thinking that they can achieve God or enlightenment like that are the most foolish people in this universe, cause they are making fool of people by pretending to be Gods, Those who are real God Avtars are born with all the knowledge, they do not need any Guru to get the knowledge, for more details on types of Human beings , you can visit my page at myspace.com/gurupkar , This is the time that we stop for a moment to re introspect ourselves-Gurupkar Singh

Guest guest

Listen Bhagwan Swaminarayan laid down rules for His devotees. Now as His devotees if we dont follow these rules and do what we FEEL is right instead of what IS right, then what is the point of being a bhakt? If yo uare ignoring bhagwans Agna and Upasna and do what you feel is right then this is Droh of Bhagwan. Agna and Upasna are the two wings of Satsang.

It is true that the Bhagwan has made agna and upasna for us.

Agna and Upasana are for kalyan of the jiv. Lodr swaminarayan was never intended to give power to judge somebody else and make comment that wheather they are keeping the agna and upasana. If that happens there is totally mess up. Everybody try to find out that which other satsangi has not kept which agna. Within one individual also there are many occations that agna are not able to keep. That does not mean that lord swaminarayan will keep you away for ever. It is very difficult to find the person who has not face even the one occasion when there is no agna palan. Basically we should learn to devlop good bhav and intention for each other. If this all going on how the new satsangi will react about the followers of lord swaminarayan. New satsangi who don't know anything about the types of gadi, gunatit parampara etc.etc. then how he will react? We have to give him the assurance that as he has approached the loard swaminarayan then we all are with him. Who will do this. Ofcourse loard swaminarayan will make his kalyan but what we have done. If we are not able to do even this then we are talking about which agna and upasana palan. When new satsangi will come to pray lord swaminarayan please please let him give a chance to pray the god. Don't try to make the confusion on his or her mind that this is real mandir and this is not real mandir or the mandir of vimukhas. Please please learn to respect atleast the mandirs in which lord swaminarayan is sitting or residing. We are not here to make marketing of the mandirs. And who are we to define ourselves as satsangi. So many basic issues we are facing are the really a poor show. Kam, krodh, moh and lobh are the commen avgun in each jiv. If someone is showing some avgun some time don't jump to the conclusion that he is avguni and vimukhi and hopeless. I read in earlier discussion that somebody has mentioned that some sadhus are donated. I think this comes out of anger. That person will never mean to say that. All issues are coming out of the kam, krodh, mad, moh and lobh so one should never behave in a manner so that it will create any of the said avgun in him/herself or in somebody else. Vani ne hamesha vash ma rakhavi.

Shriji Maharaj sarve nu kalyan karjo ane sarve ne jo tenathe koi dorh thayo hoi to pan maf karine hamesha hamesh pase rekhjo. Bhav na and karma na bandhan apaj todva na che ane mahraj etlu karjo.

Jai Swaminarayan.

Guest guest

We think that we are the great, But have we ever helped a person who is lying on the road (met an accident or Anything), most of us will not even dare to stop and look at the person, but most of us do not realized that on some day they may be lying on the road like that person, we boast of the big and beautiful temples, but have those temples giving food to poor, giving free shelter, but I doubt that most of these temples have became a business for the some of us-Gurupkar Singh

Thank you for your approaching the residence of god i.e. mandirs.

What do you think about the amount spent on the bars, hotels, cinemas and on the health which is not o.k. due to this all. What is the place to give the sanskar to our new generation. If you and I can stop anybody going to bar or some other wrong place. Ofcourse no. But yes mandirs can. Even if you have stoped to go to the wrong place then which place is for you. Ofcourse mandirs. Who says that mandirs are business and gurus are wanted to do this. Devotees are always ready to keep guru with them and guru are never work for money. With intelegence of guru he can earn a lot and lot in business if he really wanted to do that why should guru take shalter of mandir for doing business. Mandirs are built out of hard earned money of the devottes. What is really needed to remove poverty. How many times you can give money to poor. Check with you how many times you have done that without taking care of yourself. But mandirs can do that. If jivatma goes to mandir with faith he will get all without bagging it from somebody else.

Mandirs are the essential part of the society.

no one's bragging about temples. this is about religion. Eitherway BAPS does lots of work for the poor, everyday. So stop oversimplifying things. Your rant makes no sense.

http://www.bapscare.org/

Guest guest

It is true that the Bhagwan has made agna and upasna for us.

Agna and Upasana are for kalyan of the jiv. Lodr swaminarayan was never intended to give power to judge somebody else and make comment that wheather they are keeping the agna and upasana. If that happens there is totally mess up. Everybody try to find out that which other satsangi has not kept which agna. Within one individual also there are many occations that agna are not able to keep. That does not mean that lord swaminarayan will keep you away for ever. It is very difficult to find the person who has not face even the one occasion when there is no agna palan. Basically we should learn to devlop good bhav and intention for each other. If this all going on how the new satsangi will react about the followers of lord swaminarayan. New satsangi who don't know anything about the types of gadi, gunatit parampara etc.etc. then how he will react? We have to give him the assurance that as he has approached the loard swaminarayan then we all are with him. Who will do this. Ofcourse loard swaminarayan will make his kalyan but what we have done. If we are not able to do even this then we are talking about which agna and upasana palan. When new satsangi will come to pray lord swaminarayan please please let him give a chance to pray the god. Don't try to make the confusion on his or her mind that this is real mandir and this is not real mandir or the mandir of vimukhas. Please please learn to respect atleast the mandirs in which lord swaminarayan is sitting or residing. We are not here to make marketing of the mandirs. And who are we to define ourselves as satsangi. So many basic issues we are facing are the really a poor show. Kam, krodh, moh and lobh are the commen avgun in each jiv. If someone is showing some avgun some time don't jump to the conclusion that he is avguni and vimukhi and hopeless. I read in earlier discussion that somebody has mentioned that some sadhus are donated. I think this comes out of anger. That person will never mean to say that. All issues are coming out of the kam, krodh, mad, moh and lobh so one should never behave in a manner so that it will create any of the said avgun in him/herself or in somebody else. Vani ne hamesha vash ma rakhavi.

Shriji Maharaj sarve nu kalyan karjo ane sarve ne jo tenathe koi dorh thayo hoi to pan maf karine hamesha hamesh pase rekhjo. Bhav na and karma na bandhan apaj todva na che ane mahraj etlu karjo.

Jai Swaminarayan.

You are right in some ways. But if you would have read the Shastras of teh Sampraday carefully you realise for yourself. How can one devoid the main principles of Bhagwan Swaminarayans Agna in this Sampraday when even Dharms of the Sikshapatri cannnot even be voided?

Shlok 207

My male and female disciples shall understand that those who do not follow the precepts of this Shikshapatri shall be considered as excommunicated from our Sampradai.

Nettham Ya Acharishyanti Te Tvasmatsampradayat |

Bahirbhuta Iti Gneyam Stripunsaiha Sampradayikaiha ||207||

The consequence of not obeying is given. Those who prefer to have a lifestyle that is contrary to the disciplines of this Shikshapatri should be considered as outcasts and not members of the Swaminarayana-Udhavi Sampraday. Thus all should strive to obey the commandments listed.

Now these are just the Siksapatri. If you look at the way EVERY DEVOTEE should live in the Sampraday especially when Upasan is concerned then all should be just as much vigilant. These rules for Agna and Upasna and how Bhagwan wants His devotees to worship Him are within the Sampradays other scriptures. Read Shloka 203 in Siksapatri as well.

Also there is no such a thing as Gunatit Parampara in any of the Swaminarayan Sat Shastras nor mentioned by Swaminarayan Bhagwan at any point of His works. This is my exact point. All these so called paramparas coming from no true source etc. This cannot be accepted by the original Sampraday. How can it? Shriji Maharaj mentioned no such Parampara.

Its is also important that we know where a so called Satsangis stands. So we do not do Kusang. Anyone who is not following what they should are not in the Swaminarayan Sampraday. All this has to be considered.

Shriji Maharaj Sau ne Emna sukhe sukhiya kare, ane Atmanishtha ane Emnu Mahatmya Nu Gyaan Upasna Thaki Aape.

Raaji Rehjo Maharaj. Tamaru Dharyu Thaay.

JAy Swaminarayan.

Guest guest

You are right in some ways. But if you would have read the Shastras of teh Sampraday carefully you realise for yourself. How can one devoid the main principles of Bhagwan Swaminarayans Agna in this Sampraday when even Dharms of the Sikshapatri cannnot even be voided?

JAy Swaminarayan.

I really regret people are eager to prove that what they feel is only the right thing. Shikshapatri, everybody have read it. Again and again I am trying to explain that don't try to be judge others. Tell me if you have not follow some principle of shikshapatri for any of the reason knowingly or unknowingly then what conclusion I have to draw. Can I come out and say that you are vimukhi and I can't speak to you and you are out of the sampraday. So many things are written in shikshapatri. For example ( I have copied the following verses from the website of vadtal mandir - so don't comeout and say that it is manipulated)

120. Aachar (conduct), Vyavahar(behavior) and Prayaschit(expiation) in life shall always be adopted according to place, time and age, monetary condition, varna (class) and physical ability.

Loard swaminarayan has given clear indication to behave according to time. At present time, only the right thing to do is that don't fight with the own followers of lord swaminarayan. You gain nothing out of it but the injury to the name of lord swaminarayan and inturn to the hindu religion as a whole. BAPS have completed 100 years. So many years this discussions had taken place. Think what energy wasted for that. Now, atleast stop this. Do the good work for any sanstha which you like. I am sure if I do good work with any swaminarayan sanstha or gadi swaminarayan bhagwan will never unhappy . If any sadhu or satsangi has ability to speak to lord swaminaryan directly then ask this question to him only and you get the answer. Why we say that lord swaminarayan has established this and that and we have to protect that value. If we think like that then the meaning of the same is that we have drawn the wrong conclusion that lord swaminarayan is not within us. He always among and with us in all sabhas and in all activity. So he will ruled out everything why we bother so much about the same.

128. They are installed as Acharya (Ayodhayprasadj at Ahmedabad and Raghuvirji at Vadtal) with a view to (safeguard) guide all the followers in their respective dharmas. They, therefore, shall initiate into discipleship all male and aspirants (for final beatitude).

In this verse it is clearly mentioned that the appointment of the acharyas is with a view to (safeguard) guide all the followers in their respective dharmas.

The appointment of the acharyas is conditional and is with a view to safeguard guide all the followers. The responsibility of the acharyas are great.

187. They shall not take their meals without taking bath and without performing Sandhya and chanting Gayatri Mantra, and worship (Puja) of Shri Vishnu and Vaishvadev sacrifice.

I have seen many family following the swaminarayan dharma are scared to take the name of any goddess. They don't keep photo even of any goddess. They feel that if they chant gayatri mantra they are making great mistake. Who taught them this all if acharyas, sadhus or so called satsangis. Shall I say that they all should be out of the sampraday because they are not chanting the gayatri mantra and not following the agna of the bhagwan given in the shikshapatri.

83. All followers shall undertake pilgrimage to place like Dwarika and others, observing all rituals properly, and shall always be kind to the poor according to their means.

How many of us visiting dwarka. Forget it even some of the swaminarayan followers are scared to give respect to lord krishna. What type of the satsangi we are. What we all are talking about the agna palan.

Yes but all are not like that. With each gadi and with each sanstha there are good people and thats why the show is going on. I have personally seen that in satsang we think first that what othar satsangi thinks about us and act accordingly. But not think first that what god think about us. We praise pramukh swami and acharyas who always keep the thakorji first but shall we do this.

I never wanted to quote the shikshapatri and shastras beacuase what is happening i quote something then somebody else quote something else and the competition of proving right is starting which is not and should never be intention. I wonder that for 100 years people are discussing about the new satsangi and old satsangi. Still they don't realise that only satsangi is enough.

Bhagwan sauvno bhalo kare.

Jai Swaminarayan.

Guest guest

128. They are installed as Acharya (Ayodhayprasadj at Ahmedabad and Raghuvirji at Vadtal) with a view to (safeguard) guide all the followers in their respective dharmas. They, therefore, shall initiate into discipleship all male and aspirants (for final beatitude).

In this verse it is clearly mentioned that the appointment of the acharyas is with a view to (safeguard) guide all the followers in their respective dharmas.

The appointment of the acharyas is conditional and is with a view to safeguard guide all the followers. The responsibility of the acharyas are great.

187. They shall not take their meals without taking bath and without performing Sandhya and chanting Gayatri Mantra, and worship (Puja) of Shri Vishnu and Vaishvadev sacrifice.

I have seen many family following the swaminarayan dharma are scared to take the name of any goddess. They don't keep photo even of any goddess. They feel that if they chant gayatri mantra they are making great mistake. Who taught them this all if acharyas, sadhus or so called satsangis. Shall I say that they all should be out of the sampraday because they are not chanting the gayatri mantra and not following the agna of the bhagwan given in the shikshapatri.

Jai Swaminarayan.

I am glad to see that at least your realise that the Dharmanshi Acharyas initiate the disciples for final beautitude.

Firstly the Shloka 187 is for Brahmins not for every satsangi. The Acharays of the Sampraday are Dharmvanshi Saamvedi Brahmins and everyday perform the Vaishvadev Sacifice along with the Gayatri mantra. I have see them personally.

This thread was understand the principles of Bhagwan Swaminarayan. My point being that BAPS do not do it by the Shastras of the Swaminarayan Sampraday thats all. By the way in the true Sampraday Shri Krishna is worshipped by all. But this isnt about the individual satsangi. It is about the various existing sects and their principles.

If the fundamental principles of original worship are not being followed as Bhagwan wanted then how can this be right? This is my question alone. The Sampraday consist of Dev, Sant, Dharmvanshi Acharya, Haribhakt and Shastras.

You state that one should change according to time, place, actions etc. But this cannot be said about Upasna. Upasna can never and should never be changed. If this was the case then whats the point of these Shastras and Vachnamruts that talk of the way or worship?

Not just that but BAPS also change the arti. I mean come on. I know that you want to look at things positively but so do i. But hinestly speaking, can we close our eyes to all this and still not realise its wrong?

Guest guest

What I suggest is that don't keep only one intention of the life and that is to blame BAPS.

I reproduce herehunder the question and answers given on vadtal mandir site. Hope we all try to live upto that. Now, don't try to interpreat it as per your benefit. Just understand it.

Shikshapatri - 20

"No one should level false accusations against anyone, even for achieving some selfish motive nor should anyone utter indecent (obscene) words."

Q. Why does a man/woman make false allegations?

A.: If a person is jealous of the power, prosperity and virtues of another person he would make false allegations against a person who is powerful, prosperous and virtuous. Satrajit had got a magical jewel that produced gold daily. When that jewel was lost, allegation of stealing the jewel was made against Lord Krishna. Kaliyuga was jealous of Chastity of Damyanti. So he stole the valuable necklace entrusted to her by a queen. So the queen told all that Damyanti had stolen the necklace.

Sometimes allegations are made out of ignorance. The washerman had alleged that Sita was unchaste.

Yajnavalkya, the writer of our Sat Shastra, in his Yajnavalkya Smriti declared that the person who makes such false allegation incurs double the sin alleged by him. He is punished for all the sins committed by the person who is the victim of his allegations.

Allegations are made many times for taking vengeance which cannot be otherwise taken. Shishupal knew that he can't kill Lord Krishna. Again he was a prospective candidate for marriage with Rukmini. He wanted to please his friend Rukmini, the brother of Rukmini. He wanted to please Duryodhana who was his intimate friend. So publicly made 99 allegations against Lord Krishna but upon making hundredth allegation Lord Krishna beheaded him with His Sudarshan Chakra.

Q.: How many types of allegations are there?

A.: There are two types of allegations: 1. Abuses which are direct allegations and 2. rumors which are spread to serve some personal interests.

Q.: What is the effect of allegations on the person who makes them?

A.: When the truth becomes known, the person who makes the allegations or spreads rumors is exposed and he is condemned by the people. None would trust him. None would stand by him. None would be friendly to him and all good people would avoid his company. His life would be miserable.

Q.: What is the effect of allegations on the victim of allegations?

A.: When the truth becomes known, he wins more respect from people. When king Bhartruhari renounced the world he used a stone as a pillow. A passer by criticized him for having a stone-pillow. When he threw away the stone he was again condemned as a sensitive person. Thus his renunciation became more firm. Q.: What is the difference between telling the truth and allegations?

A.: The saint tells the satsangi about his vices but his motive is to improve the satsangi. The Guru tells the disciple or a junior saint about his faults so that the disciple may improve. There is no such noble motive behind making allegations.

Q.: Why do some people use abusive words?

A.: Use of abusive words reflect anger or the morbid mind of the man or woman who uses abusive words. This shows that he/she is mentally sick. This mental sickness can be cured by avoiding the use of abusive, indecent and obscene words.

Q.: What is the origin of such words?

A.: Some of the abusive words reflect the vices of a person. Chor, Harami, the son of donkey, the son of a horse are examples of bad words which were introduced by invaders in India to run down local people.

Q.: Why should we not use such abusive, indecent and obscene words?

A.: Such words reflect the bad character of those who use them. In order to hide their own bad character, they use such words. The followers of Swaminarayan fellowship are well-known around the world for not using such words.

Q.: Why do the followeres of Shree Hari avoid such words?

A.: They love their God as He is always with them. They would never displease Shree Hari by using such words. On the contrary, they insist on using sweet words everywhere. They would never displease anyone with bitter words.

Q.: What is the impact of this verse on the followeres?

A.: The verse has created the best impression about all the followers on others and creates harmony among them.

I can make many comments on last reply posted but I thnik that it should stop now. If I have hurted any one in any way by my posting I am really sorry for that. I know only one thing and that is that it is great that so many people have so much love for lord swaminarayan. Keep it always. Do something good for others else please keep silent. Lord Krishna he himself have also given all the chances to kavravs and as a last resort chose for the war. Bhisma was praying krishna but in krishna was not withhim. But krishna has only make the moksh of bhishma. Thats the magic of the god. Who knows it. As I have mentioned earlier Hari ni gati akal che. By the way please post the incident if you know any about the shakshatkar about the shri hari lord swaminarayan in recent times. Please post the leela charitra of lord shri hari you liked the most. Any one can post it any gadi any sanstha or baps followers anyone. I don't know if I am right in my earlier postings as I cant judge my self please post your views of my postings. Please show it your saints and if possible give me feed back about their comment.

Jai Swaminarayan.

Guest guest

Nar Narayan Dev NI Jay

LAkshminarayan Dev Ni JAy

Swaminarayan Bhagwan Ni Jay Jay JAy

Guest guest

Radha Krishna Dev ni Jay

Laxmi Narayan Dev ni jay

Sahjananad Swami Maraj Ni Jai

Akshar Purshottam Maharaj Ni Jai

Gunatitanand swamin Maharaj Ni jai

Bhagatji Maharaj ni jai