IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
Jahnava Nitai Das

indiadivine blocked in china?

Rate this topic

I stumbled across a report of sites being blocked in China, and for some reason indiadivine was one of those listed as intermittently being blocked. I guess they don't want religious information to be accessible there.

Title: IndiaDivine.com

Site: www.indiadivine.com (and subdirectories)

Blocking quotient: Intermittently Blocked

Blocked on: Sep 30 (Guangdong), Oct 12 (Beijing)

Inbound Link Count: 1,250 linking pages

I was in Shanghai back in March and was able to access this site without problems. Wikipedia was a blocked site in Shanghai, but I think they could get to that site too through a firewall.

Cheers

Guest guest

I can't remember - on that chart you posted of where visitors on the forum reside, weren't there some red dots in China?

Guest guest

I was in Shanghai back in March and was able to access this site without problems. Wikipedia was a blocked site in Shanghai, but I think they could get to that site too through a firewall.

Cheers

Wikipedia was blocked?? ha talk about wanting to limit the flow of information that your citizens have access too.

What demons. I wonder if they are trying to block all religious sites. This is the forever present war in every material universe. The asuras v. devas. Some forces want to further Krsna conscious understanding some want to block it. Also ever present within our own minds until liberation from material desires.

I stumbled across a report of sites being blocked in China, and for some reason indiadivine was one of those listed as intermittently being blocked. I guess they don't want religious information to be accessible there.

Title: IndiaDivine.com

Site: www.indiadivine.com (and subdirectories)

Blocking quotient: Intermittently Blocked

Blocked on: Sep 30 (Guangdong), Oct 12 (Beijing)

Inbound Link Count: 1,250 linking pages

Not surprised ... China is a Communist country and Communists have problem with Religion and Beliefs.

Since 1950s and 60s, there had been reports of Chinese Communists Officials invading Buddhist and Taoists Temples and Shrine, sealing them and forcing the monks and nuns out into the streets. Many of them were beaten severely and some near to death.

In mid-1960s, when China invaded Tibet, it wanted to show Buddhists there that the enlightned Monks were nothing but dead wood so they gathered the bodied of monks, still sitting in meditative post even after they died, and descreated them. Tibetans however took actions first by gathering this perserved monks in meditative post and gave them proper cremation process.

China is one of the most frequent disaster-filled area in the world and almost every week, you can hear news (on Radio in Malaysia) about how a group of Chinese got killed in some parts of China. For me, I don't pity Atheists. They got what they deserve and should get more. :pray:

Just saw on the news that China has appointed their own bishops to the Catholic Church and just left the Pope out of the loop. They did similar in Tibet. ******* demons.

Just saw on the news that China has appointed their own bishops to the Catholic Church and just left the Pope out of the loop. They did similar in Tibet. ******* demons.

During 1950s to 1970s, China tried to eradicate ALL religions from the Nation and tried to make ALL its 1 Billion people into Atheists. Fortunately, there were still some strong-willed people who continued to fight and hold onto their own beliefs.

Then around 1980s, China tried to add Atheist beliefs into Buddhism and Toaism and spread it across the World. In 1990s, there was a remarkable increase in Atheism beliefs in the Societies of the World.

Also, they had send "spies" in form of youngsters who were hired to spread rumors, cloud truth regarding China's activities and also improve Atheism in the Internet during 1990s (to now).

Now, failing to do above two (the third one is still going on) ... China seems to going for their fourth approach - controlling Religion.

They made sure no other religion comes into the country and control Christianity to the max to the point that they will appoint puppet Bishops and Religious leaders whose task will be to place role as stated by Chinese Government.

Why Christianity is allowed? Because Christianity IS the birthplace of Communism and World Wide Atheism.

Guest guest

Why Christianity is allowed? Because Christianity IS the birthplace of Communism and World Wide Atheism.

I was about to question your statement here, but then I realized it is correct. Many in Europe and America have turned to atheism, because they could not believe in the barbaric god that the Christians describe: who eternally torments 90% of souls. Atheism seemed like a more reasonable alternative than believing in such a monster.

The official position of People's republic of China (PRC) since its formation in 1949 is atheism. Although, traditionally china did have some form of religion being practised through it's history, chinese maintain most people in their country are atheists and have been so since the time of confucius (~500 BC).

Cheers

The official position of People's republic of China (PRC) since its formation in 1949 is atheism. Although, traditionally china did have some form of religion being practised through it's history, chinese maintain most people in their country are atheists and have been so since the time of confucius (~500 BC).

Cheers

If that is true, then Communists there shouldn't have no problem bring them back to roots, do they? Since 1950s, China has been waging war against Buddhism and Taoism there, even to the point of corrupting their beliefs worldwide.

Then again, what proof did Communists offered to state that Chinese had been atheists since Confucious times? I don't remember any? :deal:

And, assuming this is true (that Chinese were atheists), what is the reason that Communists are allowing Christianity to continue in China now? Isn't that is against their own propaganda that Chinese were atheists since Confucious times?

Guest guest

If that is true, then Communists there shouldn't have no problem bring them back to roots, do they? Since 1950s, China has been waging war against Buddhism and Taoism there, even to the point of corrupting their beliefs worldwide.

Then again, what proof did Communists offered to state that Chinese had been atheists since Confucious times? I don't remember any? :deal:

And, assuming this is true (that Chinese were atheists), what is the reason that Communists are allowing Christianity to continue in China now? Isn't that is against their own propaganda that Chinese were atheists since Confucious times?

what about chinese folk religion and shamanism? how can they say they were atheists?

Guest guest

why is china allowing christianity to exist and not buddhism? is it just to suck up to the west.