I m new to this group. I have one medical problem which i want to seek

information.

Since last two years i suffering from multiple anal fissure. I have

used emdicne of alopathic, homeopathic etc. For the time being these

medicnes provide me relief but when i stop to use these medicnes the

exact problem comes back.

Now i day i m using nitroglycirine .2 % to apply on effected area and

using lactoloose to soften stool. I m feeling better but inflamation

remains for 4-5 hours after passing stole.

I want to request u all that if u know any patent medicine for this

then let me know. Doctors have advised me LIS surgery that i dont want

to do as of certain contradictions

I am waiting for ur advises.

Thanks a lot

Anwar

Guest guest

Dear Anwar,

Welcome to this group,and i here would like to

suggest you some of efffective ayurvedic medicines

,and you need not go for surgery,here is the

pricription

1)Sukumara ghritam

10 ml with 1/2 cup of warm milk on empty stomach

morning ,do not take any thing for 1 hr except warm

water.

2)Hingula bhasma 500 mg

Twice daily with honey ,after noon and at bed time

,after lunch and dinner

3)shata dhouta ghritam

apply sufficient quantity to anal canal twice daily

4)Draksharista

30 ml with equal water twice daily after food.

Continue the above medicines for 3 months,and have

a check with a surgeon,

During the medication avoid chilly,spicy,non-veg

food,potato,pickles,green gram dal and tamarind.

> Since last two years i suffering from multiple anal

> fissure. I have

> used emdicne of alopathic, homeopathic etc. For the

> time being these

> medicnes provide me relief but when i stop to use

> these medicnes the

> exact problem comes back.

> Now i day i m using nitroglycirine .2 % to apply on

> effected area and

> using lactoloose to soften stool. I m feeling better

> but inflamation

> remains for 4-5 hours after passing stole.

> I want to request u all that if u know any patent

> medicine for this

> then let me know. Doctors have advised me LIS

> surgery that i dont want

> to do as of certain contradictions

> I am waiting for ur advises.

> Thanks a lot

> Anwar

I am a new member and seeking for advice to cure my chronic problem.

I have been having fissuresfor 3 mnths.The stool is inconsistent and hard, discomfort get pricking pain.I feel the urge but have great difficulty in passing stools,as the stool is not being able to come out of rectum. I have to put pressure to evacuate and that is again hurting me in the rectum and creating irritation and burning .I have protruding lump in the anal area.I kept visitind doc prescribeed Scheriproct suppository and ointment.Ialso took lactooloose solution not much relief.Again went to see doctor and recommended surgery.Im not in favour of surgery.I m 43 yrs and doc having diagnose with Autoimmune Thyroid Disease with hypo throidism ,pitiutary Lh secretion and Hypertension since 97and am taking med .

Im waiting for ur advises.Thanks a lot for your suppport.

Fatma.

fatma where u live and i have guranted treatment for fissure for tempory u can buy Abhyarista from any shop of good company not like dabur take 4tea spoon that liquid and 4 tea spoon water twice a day after meal..

along with it go and buy the meidicne and prepare in ur home..

shodit haritki churna

Hingwastak churna..

yavchar

swatparpati

madur char..

mix all thos and take 5gm twice a day with normal hot water.. u will get rid of this problem

regards

vaidya adwait tripathi

Hi ... I've just joined here in the hope of finding a solution my problem also - anal fissure. I developed this problem after delivering my baby and though he's now 41/2 months old my fissure pain keeps coming and going. I want to know if there is any guaranteed cure...Pl help

i also have this problem of anal fissure. Allopathic medicines only sets the problem right temporarily. Some members have suggested a few medicines. Could they pl tell me where I could purchase these medicines in Chennai. I live in Sri Lanka and Chennai is the easiest place for me to buy them

tks

ktsuda

Dear Members

I am new to this community. I am 25 yrs of age working in singapore and I face a problem of anal fissure. Just to give you a brief idea , I was facing problem of piles in year June 2007 and doctors in Singapore advised me to go for surgery name Rubber binding of Piles. After 2 months again the same problem arise and I visited the same doctor and he said that it is anal fissure and it has nothing to do with the surgery he has done.

He told me to apply Rectogesic cream but it was only temporary relief. After few weeks he again advise me to go for a surgery. I was really shocked and then I planned a short trip to india. Doctors in india advised me to go for a medication comprising of powder for loose tools and ointment. I have been going through all these medication from November 2007 till now, but still I am unable to find any permanent solution. I feel that even though the stools are soft there is still some burning sensation alongwith some blood. Please help me in order to get complete cureness. Advise if Ayurvedic is the best option or do I need to go for a surgery.:crying2:

Thanks

Santosh

where u live and i have guranted treatment for fissure for tempory u can buy Abhyarista from any shop of good company not like dabur take 4tea spoon that liquid and 4 tea spoon water twice a day after meal..

along with it go and buy the meidicne and prepare in ur home..

shodit haritki churna

Hingwastak churna..

yavchar

swatparpati

madur char..

mix all thos and take 5gm twice a day with normal hot water.. u will get rid of this problem

regards

vaidya adwait tripathi

Namaste!

My husband and me both are suffering from annal fissure.

I have been suffering from 7 months now and my husband got it just now. We both are doing Yoga and pranayam since 3 years and we are very conscious about the food too. Pls see the cases as follows -

1. About Myself I am 28 - I can not digest dals at all. If i take them at night (even Moong dal) i get vomiting in morning. I like to stay away from food and my digestion system is very poor. Though i am doing pranayam

with suryanamaskar my problem of digestion is not solved. I got this annal fissure in Dec 08 and i took Abhyarishta regularly (Thrice a day) with Kamdudha (moti y.) twice a day. After that i used get relief for

some days and suddenly again it used to pain. I did mool shodhan regulary with Castor oil too. Used phitkari water to wash anus as the skin had come out. After shankha prakshalan it was cured but just

2 days back again the pain has started. My main problem is my weak digestion. I get gastric troubles too. I prefer to eat on time and less. About my prakriti - My skin is dry, hair are dry and i can not digest

anything with high protine. Pls suggest a suitable therapy. I am ready to go to any good Panchkarma center. Also pls tell whether Aloe Vera juice will help ?

I am planning for baby is August and i am very scared of the piles problem in pregnancy.

2. Rakesh my husband, he is 33 year old. He gets lot of gas from his mouth. It doesnt smell bad but just "Dakars' and specially after eating food. He did shankha prakshalana just a week back for the

first time and lot of black water came out from his body, even when he vomitted. Generally yellow water comes

out. His digestion is very strong as he feels hungary more and gets it digested too. But his stomach does not

get clear in one motion. he goes to the loo for 3 to 4 time in morning. If he takes triphala or even Amla little more then he runs to the loo for whole day. His skin is oily and he gets lot of Kapha too.

He needs to loos weight also as he is 8 Kg excess. He is 5 ft 7 in and 72 kgs. He has piles problem when he was 27 and now after doing shankha prakshalana he has developed this fissure. Actually it should not happen,

but what is the reason?? Pls advise. He has not lost weight after shankha prakshalan too, where as i lost 6 kgs immediately.

I wonder, as we eat very less of mirchi and we do not eat outside food at all. We are doing yoga since long time but still we are not able to get rid of the fissure problem completely (it reocures) and even tried Ayurvedic medicines.

I will be very much thankful to you, if you help us

A One (1) Week Plan:

1] You are dehydrated! You must both each drink 4 liters of water each day (drink the water at different times so as to total 4 liters). The water is best when it is spring water and is at a pH of 7 to 8 [add baking pinch of bicarbonate of soda to the water to correct its pH]. Distilled water is good. No carbonated water (unless it is natural spring water). The juice of Boiled vegetables can be consumed unlimitedly. Also, whey from panir making --BUT, the whey is only good for you when it is absolutely "fresh"; which means that the whey has not been in storage--it must be taken at the moment it is seperated from the curds. Also, Almond &/or soy milks that have NOT been sweetened.

The enyzmes that you are bereft of include calcium, magneseum, potassium, iodine etc--you may derive these 'in-bulk form' by eating soy or mung or alfalfa or lentle or chickpea (chandahl) in SPROUT form. Eat the beans as sprouts [you must sprout the raw seeds into seedlings and then eat as salad].

2] You are not eating natural sources of fiber (those vegetables known to be 'high-in-fiber').

3] You are bereft of basic required enyzmes that are used for the digestion process --fix this by liquifying green leafy veggys into a soup (warm or cold).

4] Eat no meats! Eat no rice! Eat no heated oils. Eat no peanuts [high yeast & molds]. Eat no aged cheese. Eat no sugar(s). Eat no breads. Eat no beans unless pureed.

5] Eat no overcooked vegetables --They may be eaten raw, steamed or lightly boiled.

6] Eat salads, Eat salads, Eat salads, and Eat more salad.

PS: If this regimine seems harsh, the congratulations . . . that's what is usually involved in tapasya.

Eat no store purchased pre-prepared & packaged food stuffs --eat fresh veggys --puree (liquify) the veggies [this assists easy digestion].

<< As of today this post #12 marks 2,002 Views of this topic! >>

Dear Members

I m new to this group. I have one medical problem which i want to seek

information.

Since last two years i suffering from multiple anal fissure. I have

used emdicne of alopathic, homeopathic etc. For the time being these

medicnes provide me relief but when i stop to use these medicnes the

exact problem comes back.

Now i day i m using nitroglycirine .2 % to apply on effected area and

using lactoloose to soften stool. I m feeling better but inflamation

remains for 4-5 hours after passing stole.

I want to request u all that if u know any patent medicine for this

then let me know. Doctors have advised me LIS surgery that i dont want

to do as of certain contradictions

I am waiting for ur advises.

Thanks a lot

Anwar

Hello Anwar,

I've the similar proble like you, Is your problem solved yet or not?

Plz do let me know.

Thanks

Contact Dr Gopinath BAMS , MD

Famous Doctor from Udupi medical Hospital and

Spandana Holistic Health center Bangalore

Their is a Medicine by name ARSHA tablets which i used for one of my patient it helped a lot and he could avoid Surgery

Dr Shashikant

MBBS, MD Yoga and Rehabilitation

Bangalore

I first had an anal fissure and hemorrhoids about 6 monthsago. I tried every over the countermedication I could find, I increased my fiber and water intake, used stoolsofteners and suppositories, took sitz baths, but nothing worked. It was painful to sit, to walk, and difficultto sleep through the pain. It was sopainful that I finally went to the doctor. She prescribed nitroglycerin 0.2% ointment. It is supposed to relax the sphincter musclesto allow the anus to heal. It helpedwith the pain and it seemed to be working. After about a month, I felt much better, but still had some flare upsand a bit of pain. It seemed likeeverything was going well until 3 months later when it all started upagain: pain, bleeding, etc. It was so bad, I thought about having surgery. But, I did more research on the internet andcame across some “cures” for anal fissures and hemorrhoids. I put it all together and decided to try itout. There are 6 main components to mycure. Three herbs: Aloe Vera – 470mg capsules, Butcher’s Broom –470mg capsules, Horse Chestnut extract – 300mg caplets, witch hazel wipes (helpswith cleansing and pain), a lubricant, and stool softeners. In the beginning, I took each herb 3 times aday (a total of 9 capsules). Then afteronly 3 to 4 days, I felt so much better. After 2 weeks, I felt like my old self again. I no longer use the lubricant when having aBM. There is no more pain even after adifficult BM (although I try to be careful and still use suppositories if I amhaving hard stools). The herbs listedabove help shrink veins and promote healing. I paid about $20 for all three and it was well worth it. I never want to go through that again. I have been taking the herbs for about amonth now and still feel great. I onlytake 1 capsule each per day now and will probably stop in another month. Hope this helps. Good luck!

Hi,

This is Roshan and i have serious anal fissure problem from last 2 years.I have tried so many medicines(Ayurvedic,homeopethic and all)But itz not curable.I am really fed up with this problem n i cant sit more than half hour .Doctors please suggest me other than medicine like yoga or somthng coz i medical has no solution to cure it.

plz plz plz help me