The Night of Brahma

Collective Karma

To read some or all the above topics, go to:

http://members.home.net/lumiere/karma/mystknow.htm

Blessings in the Wheel of Plenty,

Aumganesh

Posted by aumganesh . . . loads of information about Karma

and here are the topics:

I think it is great to speak of the ramifications of Karma. [i do not consider Karma a 'theory'--but the above topics aumganesh cites are different 'spheres of influence' that are manifested as preceivable "karma" & "karma's-re-actions"].

In my youth I speculated that "Karma and its interactions/reactions are evidence that God exists!"--I've not yet had time nor the inspiration to flesh this out as an intellectual/jnani exercise. Ie: Karma (work/action) ergo an "absolute field" ergo "absolute purpose" ergo "absolute reservoir" ergo 'God as goal via actions.

But I do instinctually think it can easily be wrought-out as logical and proof of the existence of a one almightly theistic Godhead: "If karma exists then a Personal Godhead also exists"

Any thoughts or jnanis out there with the missing link to shed light here?

I think it is great to speak of the ramifications of Karma. [i do not consider Karma a 'theory'--but the above topics aumganesh cites are different 'spheres of influence' that are manifested as preceivable "karma" & "karma's-re-actions"].

In my youth I speculated that "Karma and its interactions/reactions are evidence that God exists!"--I've not yet had time nor the inspiration to flesh this out as an intellectual/jnani exercise. Ie: Karma (work/action) ergo an "absolute field" ergo "absolute purpose" ergo "absolute reservoir" ergo 'God as goal via actions.

But I do instinctually think it can easily be wrought-out as logical and proof of the existence of a one almightly theistic Godhead: "If karma exists then a Personal Godhead also exists"

Any thoughts or jnanis out there with the missing link to shed light here?

karma as proof of a personal god VS karma as proof that it is an independent natural law

King bharat though being pious on thinking about a deer at the end of his life is reborn as a Deer.. HOW FAIR.. WHEN THER IS A GOD IN THIS WORLD ???

Both kansa and Sishupal despite being bad get liberation on being killed by krishna as krishna is their last thoughtat the time of their death.......HOW FAIR WHEN THERE IS A GOD IN THIS WORLD...???

PS Jesus once said ....

"To you everything has been revealed for the rest everything is in the parables"

Originally Posted by --- . . . Deer.. HOW FAIR.. WHEN THER IS A GOD IN THIS WORLD ???

My Dear Impersonal and Shame-Ridden ---,

You have mistaken my posting, I was not asking for 'how karma proves that you are bereft of knowlege'.

Rather, I was saying that 'if a bear poops in the woods and nobody saw the bear, does the poop still prove that a bear pooped'

Please respond after taking in the above sample.

yours with a shovel and gloves and very high rubber boots,

Bhaktajan

My Dear Impersonal and Shame-Ridden ---,

You have mistaken my posting, I was not asking for 'how karma proves that you are bereft of knowlege'.

Rather, I was saying that 'if a bear poops in the woods and nobody saw the bear, does the poop still prove that a bear pooped'

Please respond after taking in the above sample.

yours with a shovel and gloves and very high rubber boots,

Bhaktajan

There's you as well?.. i thought there were only high rubber boots..and a shovel... atleast now i know that there's atleast someone intelligent enough to notice my green mayavadic horns....

You are looking for a missing link based on some assumption......and i expect people who are really in search of truth to look at other possibilities.

...i gave my reply ...wether you see it as poop or proof is up to you......