NOT to "Sri Ranga Sri" journal.

==================================================================

dear sriman narayana bhaktas..

i need a small help...

can any bhagavata please enlighten me on what mantras or japas can be done to

remove black magic effect.. our family is suffering very badly from that

effect... some body suggested me to do sudharshan ashtakam, garuda puranam,

narashima kavacham.. but i am confused which to do.. i understand narashima and

sudharshan stuti's produces enormous heat in the body & controlling them is very

difficult.. i am literally confused as to what to do...please help me....

jaya sriman narayan

harini

Better first dates. More second dates. Personals

I recommend Sudarshana Homam. But do not expect results overnite. Plants take time to grow after rain. It takes few weeks / few months for the "heat" to set in. I know someone who says he came out of Black Magic 99.9% after doing the above Homam. As usual one Muslim guy was the cause. Regular recitation of Sudarshana Ashtakam + listening to good devotional slokas / songs do certainly add to the positive energy. Try

hindutempleofgeorgia.org

/

About%20Us dot html

for a short cut cure. The difference between Sudarshana Homam and the Rudraksha Mala as suggested by the above site (my personal opinion) is that the former is a vaccine for the soul against any evil effects throught its existence while the other is just medicine.

Om Namo Narayana!!

I am sorry to hear this but don't loose heart...

The Hanuman Chalisa is effective, personal experience speaking.

In addition, chanting the Lords name never fails. I will whole heartedlt pray that your problem be solved. Again, sometimes its not black magic but the effects of time and karma that also may bring a series of bad events. Hang in there and keep faith.

With much love

Jai Shri Krishna

Dear Bhagavatas:

Those who wish to respond may send their replies to the author

directly (with a copy to Ramanbil) and

NOT to "Sri Ranga Sri" journal.

==================================================================

i need a small help...

can any bhagavata please enlighten me on what mantras or japas can be done to

remove black magic effect.. our family is suffering very badly from that

effect... some body suggested me to do sudharshan ashtakam, garuda puranam,

narashima kavacham.. but i am confused which to do.. i understand narashima and

sudharshan stuti's produces enormous heat in the body & controlling them is very

difficult.. i am literally confused as to what to do...please help me....

jaya sriman narayan

harini

Better first dates. More second dates. Personals

108 repetations of Hanuman Chalisa or The Dwaya Mantra or Nyas Dasakam.

I am having a worst problem (which will result in my death) and this problem is sort of spiritual in nature.I am suffering from a rare type of possession(a combination of possession by evil spirits and black magic) .This possession is called "Kshudhram" and this used to be a menace in Kerala many years ago. This whole black magic and possession is performed by an evil daemon called "Kshudra" . This started when I used to work in bangalore. I started hearing sounds of two people continuously (i.e the sounds are there day in and day out(24*7)). One of these two people is the daemon "kshudra" and has a companion named "Sasikala"(This resembles a small girl child voice). This daemon can undesratnd what we are thinking and will keep on insulting us,threatening us and cajoiling us day in and day out. The disturbance caused by these spirits is unbearable and they also perform black magic on me like produce itching on legs and hands, causing pain in different parts of the body ,preventing me from sleeping at night, preventing me from having sexual inter course, sort of stabbing with a knife etc. I initially thought that this is an instance of some mental disorder and met many doctors and tried different medicines (psychiatric) but none had any effect on the condition. These spirits always remind me that no matter what mantras I try there possession will not go and in the end I will have to commit suicide to get rid of this. But any how I am chanting Vishnu mantras every day which are giving me some relief. Please note that this is a worst form of balck magic which existed in ancient Kerala. Bacoz of this my earlier free life is totally lost and I am on the verge of committing suicide. Some body please provide me a remedy..Expecting your help :(

Appolonius

asslam o alkum

friend now i am going to tell you the symptoms of black magic.

if you have any of these symptons then you are also suffering from black magic.

1) if some one sees motion or urine in his dream or see himself in bathroom or with the motion attached to his body, see himself/herself in unhygenic condition.

2) headache.

3) the whole body is in pain.

4) the one wishes or wants to have sex.

5) back-ache or has pain in kidneys

6) smelly fats.

7) feels like the body is on fire.

8) the whole body remains hot and so does the mouth.

9) eyes remain red and feels irritation in eyes.

10) you feel to go to the bathroom after a little while for urine and motion.

11) fast heat beats.

12) diffuculty in breathing and have chest pain.

13) become irritant.

14) face complexion changes and becomes darker day by day. the more worse the magic is the more your complexion will become darker.

15) feel pain in stomach and you will be having diarrhea like stiuation.

16) pimples appear on the face.

17) face becomes terrible no attraction left in the face.

18) feeling anxiety.

19) becomes impatient.

20) you have all the happiness in life but still you don’t feel happy.

21) what ever you eat you feel hungry again in about an hour and a half.

22) you don’t wish to offer prayer and day by day you go away from religion.

23) alwayz you have throat problem and the voice qulaity is also affected.

24) get scared in dreams. sometimes sees snakes, spiders, lizards, and cockroches in dream.

25) you have fear in your heart.

26) feels like some one injecting pins in body.

27) get pain in stomach and feel nausia.

28) become lazy. and sleep for longer durations.

29) you forget where you put things and spend rest of the day in finding. in money transactions give more money.

30) starts hating your self.

different types of magic has different symptions. but the one i wrote before are also present. now this is upon the magician what sort of pain he wants to give to the vicitim. for example if magician wants to make some girl disrespectful in society and wants to make her parents ashamed in society. then he will do that kind of magic that increses her sex apeal and then starts controlling her mind with his magic. he will do such magic that makes her heart willing to do sex. he will make her body hot so that she becomes hot. he will do such magic that makes her stop thinking then do this that she will be away from offering prayers and quran because offering prayers and reciting quran breaks magic.

this is the magic of sex this is mainly done coz of jealousy, in this kind of situation the girls mind stops working the only thought she has in mind is having sex and she doesn’t know what is happening with her she alwayz thinks about this and atlast she does this with someone. this is the magic of sex.

many people said this quran cant break magic and they think only another reverse magic can stop it. if someones magic is not breaking then there must be a reason behind this and that is also not compulsulory that every kind of magic can break only by reciting 4 qul. doctors don’t use same/one medicines to cure different diseses same is in this case we need to find the symptons and then find out what kind of magic has been cast on the victim. different surahs are used to cut different magics each surah has its own uses 4 qul not alwayz cut each type of magic.

remember me in your prayers.

allah hafiz

amel soname

(amel_soname@)

AS SALAMU ALLAIQUM

dear which type of black magic break solution you need ?

If someone is suffering from “black magic” or some amel or magician has told him so, or he has been told about it in his dream, so he should do as follows:

This spell is to be performed by the victim of the magic himself.

First of all, recite darood 3 times, and then recite sura-e-yasin’s following verses, i.e., 8 to 9.

إِنَّا جَعَلْنَا فِي أَعْنَاقِهِمْ أَغْلَالًا فَهِيَ إِلَى الْأَذْقَانِ فَهُم مُّقْمَحُونَ ﴿٨﴾

وَجَعَلْنَا مِن بَيْنِ أَيْدِيهِمْ سَدًّا وَمِنْ خَلْفِهِمْ سَدًّا فَأَغْشَيْنَاهُمْ فَهُمْ لَا يُبْصِرُونَ ﴿٩﴾

Recite them 41 times and in the end recite darood 3 times, and then blow it on your hands and then rub your hands over your whole body. Inshallah you will be cured in 11 days. This process is to be performed after “Fajir” prayer, for 11 days, continuously. If there is a break in the process, then do it after “zuhar” prayer.

Remember me in your prayers.

AMEL SONAME

(AMEL_SONAME@.COM)

asslam o alkum

in black magic there is a type of magic that makes married women impatient they hate to live with their husbands. if some married women notices these sorts of symptons in herself then she must do what i am going to tell you now that will cut this magic type.

follow the instructions.

take white paper write 70 times this ayat surah tahrim ayat#10

and put this in water bottle.

now daily in morning and in evening take a glass of water out of this bottle and add few drops of honey in this galss of water and drink this water inshallah tallah in 7 days you will get rid of this magic (okdat faraj)

remember me in your prayers

amel soname

asslam o alkum

some people out of jealousy or coz of any other intension make malign/magician to do this kind of magic on the other person who coz of his own abilities is one step above that (jealous) person. mainly this kind of magic is done on students or to spoil someone’s child so that the child stop’s paying attension to his studies. these (jealous) people go directly to some exorcise/magician who either directly appoint a ginne on this duty or write a taweez and with instructions handsover to those jealous people. the magician do many different types of magical tricks or magics on that child/person/student that firstly weakens the child's brain, makes student remember things that he studied for shorter time period, the child alwayz thinks of playing, watching films, tv programs and if that child is a girl then she alwayz thinks about her fellow male students/friends and if that child is a boy than he will alwayz think about his female classmates/friends. he feels disturbed in school/college, he alwayz wants to leave the college/school premises or he wishes he could run far away from this environment.

i am here now wirtng the procedure thtough which you can help your self to break this magic.

at the beginning and end recite 11 times darood in between recite 4 qul each one of these 4qul 11 times then ayat ul kursi 11 times. and after that while walking or resting whenever and in what ever mood read this verse rabi zidni ilma inshallah tala u will get rid of this type of magic.but its compulsory for student to include this in his/her daily routine after when he knows he is not in magic so that if anyone again do/repeat this magic it automatically breaks down without affecting the students routine.

amel soname

(amel_soname@)

in this type of magic victims usually feels sleepy and drowsy. and while the victim is sleeping she/he sees jinaat, spirits, bhoot in their dream and they feel like these jinnaat are puting pressure on their chest which causes them to stop breathing and the victim for few seconds cannot move, and also are not able to speak. he wants to cry but he can’t. by the time the jinnaat remove pressure and the victim awaken and when comes back to his sences they don’t find any physical existance that put pressure on them.

i am here writing the method through which you can break this spell/magic..

after ablution, write surah modasir with safron (zafran) and mushak on white paper, after writing recite/dum surah modasir 11 times, and darood on beginning and in the end 11 times of surah. and ask the patient to wear this talisman or wear on his right arm. ayiats are

يَا أَيُّهَا الْمُدَّثِّرُ ﴿١

قُمْ فَأَنذِرْ ﴿٢

وَرَبَّكَ فَكَبِّرْ ﴿٣

وَثِيَابَكَ فَطَهِّرْ ﴿٤

وَالرُّجْزَ فَاهْجُرْ ﴿٥

وَلَا تَمْنُن تَسْتَكْثِرُ ﴿٦

وَلِرَبِّكَ فَاصْبِرْ ﴿٧

2) surah mudasir 7 times with darood hazara in starting and in end 11 times dum/recite this over water and give this water to patient/vicitm 5 times a day and each time victim/patient drinks this water also read this bismil lahe shafiwa raad_e_sehar be hormate surah modasir. inshallah this hex will break in 21 days

amel soname

(amel_soname@)

AS SALAMU ALLAIQUM

If someone is under black magic, and he wants to reverse the spell so that it affects the person who has cast it on him, so he can do this with the help of the quranic verses.

One important thing to note here is that, if someone has got a talisman from the magician for this spell, then you can use the reversal spell, otherwise, if the magician himself has done this spell on you then dont do this reversal spell. because you cannot defeat the magician yourself.

If you try it and you dont know much about it, then you will suffer at the hands of the magician. because the magician has jinnat and they help him.

If you reverse the spell on the magician then he will order the jinnat to again reverse the spell on you. because he will know what you are doing.

The magician has the help of the king of jinnat and a lot of other jinnat who help him and are at his service.they can reverse any spell 24 hours all the time. even if you bring a lot of other people and try to reverse the spell, you wont be able to harm the magician because he has 1000s of jinnat to help him. and they also have an alim jin who teaches them all kinds of magical spells. he has solutions to all kinds of reversal spells. thats why be causious while doing this spell.

if its some simple magician, and he does not have any jinn then you can do this reversal spell yourself. but if he has arvah and jinnat then it is difficult and risky for you. and in that case you will also lose your money. and then you will be looking for treatement everywhere. if this black magical spell was cast upon you by some woman or man through some taveez/talisman then you can try the reversal spell and keep in mind and say that if its through some woman or man, then i cast this reversal spell, otherwise i dont.

3 times darood, then sura abas(as much as you can recite) again darood 3 times in the end. and then say that, whoever has cast black magical spell on me, it should all go back to him/her and should all affect him/her and should stay with them.

AMEL SONAME

AMEL_SONAME@

AS SALAMU ALLAIQUM

If someone is being controlled by the jinn, and he believes that it is the case with him, because it often happens that when such a person is brought near some amal to rid him of jinnat, the jinnat hide at that moment so they cannot be scared away. And the aamil think that there is nothing wrong with him, and then the person has to go to doctors and he gets tired of trying to find a cure for himself. Such a person should do as follows:

Recite darood 11 times, and then 11 times sura-e-nas and then 11 times darood, and repeat this after every namaz/prayer. Keep doing this till the jinn leave the person alone. And even after the person rids himself of the jinn, he should keep repeating this process because the jinn may come back. He may also recite ‘ayat-ul-kursi” with it. If the person feels that the jinn are apparent, then he may consult some amil, otherwise he can continue this recitation.

AMEL SONAME

AMEL_SONAME@.COM

asslam o alkum

that kind of magic in which the magician made wax vodoo and fabric vodoo or flour dolls and then inject pins in different places of that vodoo doll because of this type of magic the person/victim became a sort of paralized. the magician time to time inject pinis in different parts/places of that vodo doll because of this the person/victim than alwaz remain in great pain in different times of day at different places/parts of his body. the victim alwaz feels like someone is injected pins in his body he is alwas in a constant pain. the bad thing about this magic is that there are no valid visible symptons of this magic in this the victim feels like atonce some posionous insect like scorpico/snake bit/stings him this is so painful that any weak person can start crying because of pain. the victim is in great pain and now if that person go somewhere for treatment the pain increases to its extend that the victim thinks of leaving the treatmemt and thinks mite be this is in his luck to be in pain. for the treatment of such person/victim magician need a great level of patiance and time to procure this, in hustle the victim will be agiain in great pain.

i am here going to tell you the procedure through which you can get rid of this type of magic through quran.

follow these instruction

after fajar prayer sit while facing toward khana kaba/kibla kept with your self fresh water and 7 fresh leaves of bare; recite any darood pak that you know well 707 times, surah fateha with bismillah herraham neraheem (each time) 41 times and last 2 verses of surah bakara verse no 284-285

آمَنَ الرَّسُولُ بِمَا أُنزِلَ إِلَيْهِ مِن رَّبِّهِ وَالْمُؤْمِنُونَ ۚ كُلٌّ آمَنَ بِاللَّهِ وَمَلَائِكَتِهِ وَكُتُبِهِ وَرُسُلِهِ لَا نُفَرِّقُ بَيْنَ أَحَدٍ مِّن رُّسُلِهِ ۚ وَقَالُوا سَمِعْنَا وَأَطَعْنَا ۖ غُفْرَانَكَ رَبَّنَا وَإِلَيْكَ الْمَصِيرُ ﴿٢٨٥﴾ لَا يُكَلِّفُ اللَّهُ نَفْسًا إِلَّا وُسْعَهَا ۚ لَهَا مَا كَسَبَتْ وَعَلَيْهَا مَا اكْتَسَبَتْ ۗ رَبَّنَا لَا تُؤَاخِذْنَا إِن نَّسِينَا أَوْ أَخْطَأْنَا ۚ رَبَّنَا وَلَا تَحْمِلْ عَلَيْنَا إِصْرًا كَمَا حَمَلْتَهُ عَلَى الَّذِينَ مِن قَبْلِنَا ۚ رَبَّنَا وَلَا تُحَمِّلْنَا مَا لَا طَاقَةَ لَنَا بِهِ ۖ وَاعْفُ عَنَّا وَاغْفِرْ لَنَا وَارْحَمْنَا ۚ أَنتَ مَوْلَانَا فَانصُرْنَا عَلَى الْقَوْمِ الْكَافِرِينَ ﴿٢٨٦﴾

surah falak 41 time , surah kaferon 41 times; surah ikhlas 41 times; surah nas 41 times; recite this over water and bare leaves. now boil small quanity of this recited water separately and the rest of water boil with the bare leaves and take shower/bath with this water. now after doing bath wth this water recite (dam) ayat-ul-kursi and 4 qull on your self. by the grace of allah tallah in 21 day or if not than in 40 days you will be able to finally get rid of this type of magic for ever.

remember me in your prayers

amel soname

(amel_soname@)

AS SALAMU ALLAIQUM

Magic of separation is that magic which creates separation and hatered between any two people and then no hopes of their union is left behind. It creates such intense hatered in the hearts of two people for each other that other people just wonder how it is possible for the two loving people who had so much regard and love for each other to be such worse enemies and to hate each other to this extent.

It has the following signs.

1. mother and son, or father and son, or father and daughter, mother and daughter, they become each others enemies.

2. Creating hatered between Two brothers or sisters, or brothers and sisters

3. creating hatered between two friends who probably are partners in business, or between mother and father or close relatives.

4. creating separation between a husband and wife.

Allah has mentioned in the holy quraan about the people who create separation between a husband and wife. That there are people who have learnt such black art of separating wife and husband.

Even the Holy Prophet PBUH has said that the shaytan likes that worker of his, who creates separation between husband and wife.

Its symptoms are as follows.

The love is suddenly faded and gives way to hatered. And misunderstandings are created for no reason at all. One starts suspecting the other.

Even a small matter is made into a huge big issue. And making an ego problem out of it.

The wife does not like her husband and keeps away from him and they may even fight and abuse or curse.

This kind of magic is cast on the victims clothes. Or it may be cast on something else and dig deep into their way. Or it is dug deep into some non-believer’s grave.

Or food stuff that has magic cast on them is fed to the victim.

Following is the procedure for breaking this magic. It is only for muslims to follow.

recite the following sura and blow it on the victims separately.

1. sura-e-fatiha with bismilla 41 times

2. sura-e-baqara, first 5 ayat 7 times.

3. ayat-ul-kursi 1 time

4. sura-e-baqara ayat 284 to 285, 7 times

5. sura-e-araf ayat 54 to 56 , 7 times

6. sura-e-tauba ayat 69, 41 times

7. sura-e-rehman ayat 33 to 36, 21 times

8. sura-e-jin ayat 1 to 9, 11 times

9 sura-e-ikhlas, sura-e-falak, sura-e-nas , 11 times

10. darood 21 times before and after all this

and blow it on water and give it to them for drinking.

those who have been affected with this magic, ask them to keep reciting astaghfirullaha rabbi min qull-i-zamnbin and la haola wala quwata illa bila

Take water in some pot everyday and recite (surah mouse 3) 11 times and ali 41 times and blow it on the water and wash your face in a clean place with that water so that the water is not wasted and thrown in a drain or bathroom. And also wet your chest and head with this water thoroughly and inshallah the magic will be broken within 40 days.

A simpke amel can break magic easily, because he gives zakat of the verses so that’s why he can easily break the spells. I can very easily break the spells in about 4 to 5 hours because I pay zakat of Rs 125000 for the verses and I have by the grace of Allah enough power to break the magical spells. And I also have other forces that help me in breaking the magic. But it also depends on the amel how much talent he has got.

Remember me in your prayers.

amel soname

amel_soname@

Over the thousands of years that magic has been evolving it has taken on many different forms, including shamanistic magic, which involves leaving the body and communing with otherworldly spirits and teachers; tribal magic, which is practiced by more primitive cultures to influence spirits associated with the tribal group and to counter evil sorcery directed at them; voodoo, a mix of West African religions, Christianity, and local beliefs present in the West Indies at the time of the slave trade; witchcraft, originated as a synthesis of various folk religious practices and mythologies from the Middle Ages; and Satanism, the worship of the devil.

Hi i am Dewang.

Now i am going to tell you that i was also suffering from black magic.

BUT THEN To remove BLACK MAGIC

I Bought An EMERALD Gem stone IT REALLY WORKS BELIEVE ME!!!

Search in google about an emerald

You have to make a ring of [silver or gold] for all your family members and wear in the little finger.

You HAVE TO READ hanuman chalisa EVERY TUESDAY and SATURDAY[iF Possible]

But read Hanuman chalisa every tuesday its recommended...ok

AND I am giving you the mantra of hanuman whenever free sacred chant this mantra

Ohm Anjaneyaye Vidmahe,

Mahabalaye Dhi-Mahi

Tanno Hanuman Pachodayat

IMP:- If you can Hanuman chalisa for 108 times on tuesday [as i have done on 9 of June 2009] and takingyour family name and pray for to get free from black magic.

I am giving you hanuman chalisa in english if you or your family menbers are having difficulty in reading it in Hindi..

JAI HANUMAN GYAN GUN SAGAR JAI KAPISH TUHI LOK UJAGAR"

Hanuman Chalisa

Shree Guru Charan Saroj Raj, Nij Man Mukar Sudhari,

Barnau Raghuvar Bimal Jasu, Jo dayaku Phal Chari

With the dust of Guru's Lotus feet, I clean the mirror of my mind and then

narrate the sacred glory of Sri Ram Chandra, The Supereme among the Raghu

dynasty. The giver of the four attainments of life.

Budhi heen Tanu Janike, Sumirow, Pavan Kumar,

Bal Buddhi Vidya Dehu Mohi, Harahu Kalesh Bikaar

Knowing myself to be ignorent, I urge you, O Hanuman, The son of Pavan! O

Lord! kindly Bestow on me strength, wisdom and knowledge, removing all my

miseries and blemishes.

Jai Hanuman Gyan Guna Sagar

Jai Kipis Tihun Lok Ujgaar

Victory of Thee, O Hanuman, Ocean of wisdom and virtue, victory to the Lord of

monkeys who is well known in all the three worlds

Ramdoot Atulit Bal Dhamaa,

Anjani Putra Pavansut naamaa.

You, the Divine messager of Ram and repository of immeasurable strength, are also

known as Anjaniputra and known as the son of the wind - Pavanputra.

Mahebeer Bikram Bajrangi,

Kumati Nivaar Sumati Ke Sangi.

Oh Hanumanji! You are valiant and brave, with a body like lightening. You are the

dispeller of darkness of evil thoughts and companion of good sense and wisdom.

Kanchan Baran Biraaj Subesaa,

Kanan kundal kunchit kesa.

Shri Hanumanji's physique is golden coloured. His dress is pretty, wearing

'Kundals' ear-rings and his hairs are long and curly.

Hath Bajra Aur Dhvaja Birjai,

Kandhe Moonj Janeu saage.

Shri Hanumanji is holding in one hand a lighting bolt and in the other a banner

with sacred thread across his shoulder.

Shankar Suvna Kesari Nandan,

Tej Pratap Maha Jag Vandan.

Oh Hanumanji! You are the emanation of 'SHIVA' and you delight Shri Keshri.

Being ever effulgent, you and hold vast sway over the universe. The entire

world proptiates. You are adorable of all.

Vidyavaan Guni Ati Chatur,

Ram Kaj Karibe Ko Atur

Oh! Shri Hanumanji! You are the repository learning, virtuous, very wise and

highly keen to do the work of Shri Ram,

Prabhu Charittra Sunibe Ko Rasiya,

Ram Lakhan Sita man basyia.

You are intensely greedy for listening to the naration of Lord Ram's lifestory and

revel on its enjoyment. You ever dwell in the hearts of Shri Ram-Sita and Shri

Lakshman.

Sukshma roop Dhari Siyahi Dikhwana,

Bikat roop Dhari Lank Jarawa

You appeared beofre Sita in a diminutive form and spoke to her, while you

assumed an awesome form and struck terror by setting Lanka on fire.

Bhim roop Dhari Asur Sanhare,

Ramchandra Ke kaaj Savare.

He, with his terrible form, killed demons in Lanka and performed all acts of Shri

Ram.

Laye Sajivan Lakhan Jiyaye,

Shri Raghubir harashi ur laye.

When Hanumanji made Lakshman alive after bringing 'Sanjivni herb' Shri Ram

took him in his deep embrace, his heart full of joy.

Raghupati Kinhi Bahut Badaai,

Tum Mama Priya Bharat Sam Bahi.

Shri Ram lustily extolled Hanumanji's excellence and remarked, "you are as dear

to me as my own brother Bharat"

Sahastra Badan Tumharo Jas Gaave,

Asa kahi Shripati Kanth Laagave.

Shri Ram embraced Hanumanji saying:

"Let the thousand - tongued sheshnaag sing your glories"

Sankadik Brahmadi Muneesa,

Narad Sarad Sahit Aheesa

Sanak and the sages, saints. Lord Brahma, the great hermits Narad and

Goddess Saraswati along with Sheshnag the cosmic serpent, fail to sing the

glories of Hanumanji exactly

Jam Kuber Digpal Jahan Te,

Kabi Kabid Kahin Sake Kahan Te

What to talk of denizens of the earth like poets and scholars ones etc even Gods

like Yamraj, Kuber, and Digpal fail to narrate Hanman's greatness in toto.

Tum Upkar Sugrivahi Keenha,

Ram Miali Rajpad Deenha

Hanumanji! You rendered a great service for Sugriva, It were you who united

him with SHRI RAM and installed him on the Royal Throne.

Tumharo Mantro Bibhishan Maana,

Lankeshwar Bhaye Sab Jag Jaana.

By heeding your advice. Vibhushan became Lord of Lanka, which is known all

over the universe.

Juug Sahastra Jojan Par Bhaanu,

Leelyo Taahi Madhur Phal Jaanu

Hanumanji gulped, the SUN at distance of sixteen thousand miles considering

it to be a sweet fruit.

Prabhu Mudrika Meli Mukha Maaheen,

Jaladhi Langhi Gaye Acharaj Naheen.

Carrying the Lord's ring in his mouth, he went across the ocean. There is no

wonder in that.

Durgam Kaaj Jagat Ke Jeete,

Sugam Anugrah Tumhre Te Te.

Oh Hanumanji! all the difficult tasks in the world are rendered easiest by your

grace.

Ram Duware Tum Rakhavare,

Hot Na Aagya Bin Paisare.

Oh Hanumanji! You are the sentinel at the door of Ram's mercy mansion or His

divine abode. No one may enter without your permission.

Sab Sukh Lahen Tumhari Sarna,

Tum Rakshak Kaahu Ko Darnaa.

By your grace one can enjoy all happiness and one need not have any fear under

your protection.

Aapan Tej Samharo Aapei,

Tanau Lok Hank Te Kanpei

When you roar all the three worlds tremble and only you can control your might.

Bhoot Pisaach Nikat Nahi Avei,

Mahabir Jab Naam Sunavei.

Great Brave on. Hanumanji's name keeps all the Ghosts, Demons & evils spirits

away from his devotees.

Nasei Rog Hare Sab Peera,

Japat Niranter Hanumant Beera

On reciting Hanumanji's holy name regularly all the maladies perish the entire

pain disappears.

Sankat Te Hanuman Chhudavei,

Man Kram Bachan Dhyan Jo Lavei.

Those who rembember Hanumanji in thought, word and deed are well guarded

against their odds in life.

Sub Par Ram Tapasvee Raaja,

Tinke Kaaj Sakal Tum Saaja

Oh Hanumanji! You are the caretaker of even Lord Rama, who has been hailed as

the Supreme Lord and the Monarch of all those devoted in penances.

Aur Manorath Jo Koi Lave,

Soi Amit Jivan Phal Pave.

Oh Hanumanji! You fulfill the desires of those who come to you and bestow

the eternal nectar the highest fruit of life.

Charo Juung Partap Tumhara,

Hai Parsiddha Jagat Ujiyara.

Oh Hanumanji! You magnificent glory is acclaimed far and wide all through the

four ages and your fame is radianlty noted all over the cosmos.

Sadho Sant Ke Tum Rakhvare,

Asur Nikandan Ram Dulare.

Oh Hanumanji! You are the saviour and the guardian angel of saints and sages

and destroy all the Demons, you are the seraphic darling of Shri Ram.

Ashta Siddhi Nau Nidhi Ke Data,

Asa Bar Din Janki Mata.

Hanumanji has been blessed with mother Janki to grant to any one any YOGIC

power of eight Sidhis and Nava Nidhis as per choice.

Ram Rasayan Tumhare Pasa,

Sadaa Raho Raghupati Ke Dasa.

Oh Hanumanji! You hold the essence of devotion to RAM, always remaining His

Servant.

Tumhare Bhajan Ramko Pavei.

Janam Janam Ke Dukh Bisravei.

Oh Hanumanji! through devotion to you, one comes to RAM and becames free

from suffering of several lives.

Anta Kaal Raghubar Pur Jai,

Jahan Janma Hari Bhakta Kahai.

After death he enters the eternal abode of Sri Ram and remains a devotee of

him, whenever, taking new birth on earth.

Aur Devata Chitt Na Dharai,

Hanumant Sei Sarva Sukh Karai

You need not hold any other demigod in mind. Hanumanji alone will give all

happiness.

Sankat Kate Mitey Sab Peera,

Jo Sumirei Hanumant Balbeera

Oh Powerful Hanumanji! You end the sufferings and remove all the pain from

those who remember you.

Jai Jai Jai Hanuman Gosai

Kripa Karahu Gurudev Ki Naiee

Hail-Hail-Hail-Lord Hanumanji! I beseech you Honour to bless me in the

capacity of my supreme 'GURU' (teacher).

Jo Sat Baar Paath Kar Koi,

Chhutahi Bandi Maha Sukh Hoi.

One who recites this Hanuman Chalisa one hundred times daily for one hundred

days becames free from the bondage of life and death and ejoys the highest

bliss at last.

Jo Yah Padhe Hanuman Chalisa,

Hoy Siddhi Sakhi Gaurisa

As Lord Shankar witnesses, all those who recite Hanuman Chalisa regularly are

sure to be benedicted

Tulsidas Sada Hari Chera,

Keeje Nath Hriday Mah Dera.

Tulsidas always the servant of Lord prays. "Oh my Lord! You enshrine within my

heart.!

Chopai

Pavan Tanay Sankat Haran, Mangal Murti Roop.

Ram Lakhan Sita Sahit, Hriday Basahu Sur Bhoop.

O Shri Hanuman, The Son of Pavan, Saviour The Embodiment of

blessings, reside in my heart together with Shri Ram, Laxman and Sita

You or your family members cannot eat NON VEG on tuesday even an EGG.

Now when when do all this what i wrote above, black magic can even work on you no matter how powerfull it is!!!!

ENJOY! Have joy in life!!

Jai Hanuman!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You can try reading this stotra

http://wikisource.org/wiki/%E0%A4%B6%E0%A5%8D%E0%A4%B0%E0%A5%80%E0%A4%B5%E0%A4%BF%E0%A4%B7%E0%A5%8D%E0%A4%A3%E0%A5%81%E0%A4%B8%E0%A4%B9%E0%A4%B8%E0%A5%8D%E0%A4%B0%E0%A4%A8%E0%A4%BE%E0%A4%AE%E0%A4%B8%E0%A5%8D%E0%A4%A4%E0%A5%8B%E0%A4%A4%E0%A5%8D%E0%A4%B0%E0%A4%AE%E0%A5%8D%E2%80%8C

I do not know wether it is directly going to help you or not

and this thread is very old started some where in 2005 so I do not think that the person who started is any more reading it.

Dear Appolonius,

I also had serious problems when I was in Kerala but Sri Vishnu allowed me to see them through. First of all I assume that you understand that suicide is never an answer. If you don't face this trial successfully in this life you will have to face it again in a future one. You said that the Vishnu mantras are giving you some relief so take encouragement from that and intensify them in these ways: 1. Make sure you are on pure veg diet (no meat, fish, eggs, etc.) if not already; offer all food and drink to Shree Vishnu before consuming. 2. Abstain from sexual intercourse until this problem is over. 3. Go to bed early so that you can do Vishnu mantras between 4:00 am - 5:00 am - I have found this to be the most powerful. Do not take anything but water until you are done with that morning sadhana. I wish you success.

JAI SHREE VISHNU

I am having a worst problem (which will result in my death) and this problem is sort of spiritual in nature.I am suffering from a rare type of possession(a combination of possession by evil spirits and black magic) .This possession is called "Kshudhram" and this used to be a menace in Kerala many years ago. This whole black magic and possession is performed by an evil daemon called "Kshudra" . This started when I used to work in bangalore. I started hearing sounds of two people continuously (i.e the sounds are there day in and day out(24*7)). One of these two people is the daemon "kshudra" and has a companion named "Sasikala"(This resembles a small girl child voice). This daemon can undesratnd what we are thinking and will keep on insulting us,threatening us and cajoiling us day in and day out. The disturbance caused by these spirits is unbearable and they also perform black magic on me like produce itching on legs and hands, causing pain in different parts of the body ,preventing me from sleeping at night, preventing me from having sexual inter course, sort of stabbing with a knife etc. I initially thought that this is an instance of some mental disorder and met many doctors and tried different medicines (psychiatric) but none had any effect on the condition. These spirits always remind me that no matter what mantras I try there possession will not go and in the end I will have to commit suicide to get rid of this. But any how I am chanting Vishnu mantras every day which are giving me some relief. Please note that this is a worst form of balck magic which existed in ancient Kerala. Bacoz of this my earlier free life is totally lost and I am on the verge of committing suicide. Some body please provide me a remedy..Expecting your help :(

Appolonius

Hi, I'm actually having pretty much the same problem. I AM possessed by some sort of an actual evil spirit. It makes people cough at me when I try to hang out with someone in order to make me feel insecure about myself and make me feel that everyone is too good for me to be around. That's been happening for about 5 years. Now about 2 months ago, this supernatural force started to speak in my head and torment me all day and night. It is very smart and knows what I am thinking and knows my soul very well and uses this knowledge to annoy me, insult me and infuriate me 24-7. I can even hear it in my dreams sometimes. It feels like it knows things about me that I don't even know. Whenever I think about someone in my head, it manipulates my thoughts and makes it look to me like the person is angry at me. As soon as I think about someone, I get an image of that person looking back at me with a mean, disgusted face. This happens EVERY TIME I think about someone now. It's really bad. This also happens when I look at a person's picture. It manipulates the person's face to seem like they hate me, or when I feel bad about something and I see a person's picture, it manipulates the person's face in the picture to seem like they are laughing at me and that they are happy. So I thought it was just me at first, but a couple of days ago I was reading something out loud and I could feel it wanting to make me stop talking because it wanted me to feel like it didn't like my voice. It would show me mental images of it covering its ears. So I went on reading, thinking back at it in my head to mock it, saying something like, "You don't my like my voice, huh? Well, ah-ha, you have to hear it anyway". This is when it manipulated my voice immediately and now I sound like a nerdy little kid. This is when I first realized that this force really had supernatural abilities. Here's the worst thing that happened that has destroyed my life and made me ponder slitting my wrists, actually putting the knife to my wrists at times is this. It was angry at me that I was having so much fun being intimate with females, because it absolutely hates to see my happy, and usually robs me of any joy I have by making people cough at me or saying something to infuriate me. So what it has done now is taken away my ability to have sexual intercourse, and if I finally get erect, it causes me to ejaculate immediately. I can feel it in my body, fighting me to prevent me from having sex. It also is trying to change my sexual preferences around and now I am less attracted to females and sometimes have to try and force myself to like them. I have 3 thoughts in mind. One is I turned to God and try to get exorcised, the other is I somehow try to get my hands on some type of black magic so that I could put a curse on it or somehow supernaturally get rid of it, and the last is I just kill myself (which I have decided not to do). This is really bad, but I am amazed to see that there is actually powerful supernatural forces out there.

This Bhagavad Gita Sloka is famous in mantra-sastra as the Raakshoghna-mantra (a mantra to destroy Rakshasas).

Bhagavad Gita 11.36:

arjuna uvaca

sthane hrsikesa tava prakirtya

jagat prahrsyaty anurajyate ca

raksamsi bhitani diso dravanti

sarve namasyanti ca siddha-sanghah

Bhagavad Gita 11.36: O Hrsikesa, the world becomes joyful upon hearing Your name, and thus everyone becomes attached to You. Although the perfected beings offer You their respectful homage, the demons are afraid, and they flee here and there. All this is rightly done.

This Sloka is famous in mantra-sastra as the Raakshoghna-mantra (a mantra

to destroy Rakshasas).

Black Magic is defined as the belief of practices of magic that draws on assumed malevolent powers. As a term, it is normally used by those who disapprove of its uses, commonly in a ritualistic setting; the argument of “magic having no color, and it is merely the application and use by its user,” supports the claim that not everything termed as “black magic” has malevolent intentions behind it, and some would consider it to have beneficial uses. These uses could include killing diseases or pests.