IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
Guest guest

kal bhairav and Bhairo

Rate this topic

Look, I am not discouraging or disrespecting anybody, I am proud to see that you guys are sticking to Tamilian culture.

If you want to really understand our culture, you should definitely watch Tamil movies, rather than feed into "bollywood". Tamil movies are just as good (maybe even better), you can learn a lot and understand what it is to live in Tamil culture and be a Tamilian. The brand of Tamil movie DVDs that are sharp and have subtitles is called "Ayngaran" DVDs. You can watch really good movies, and learn a lot, and eventually pick up the language. We are south Indian Dravidians, and have a deep and rich culture that sets us apart from others, and like I said....movies are a good start.

You can get them online...

AYE PASSIONATE FREAK

THE BHAIRO YOU DOUBT SAVED MY LIFE, HE IS NOT A FAKE AND BY THE WAY DUDE I AM A GIRL AND BY THE WAY HE IS LORD SHIVA MANIFESTED INCOMPLETE ANGER, AND LORD SHIVA IS THE MOST POWERFUL, DEMONS IN THE 3 WORLDS FALL AT HIS FEET IN WORSHIP. MELLOW OUT DONT EVER SPEAK ILL ABOUT WHAT YOU CANNOT EVEN FATHOM.

Jai Shree Maha Shakti Kala Bhairava!!!!!!!

PRAISE BE TO LORD SHIVA

<!-- / message -->

Oh sorry,

I thought you are dude.

Well, I just doubted the Baba because there're lotta such babas claming to be this and that !!!

Still the question is can Your Baba manifest the Bhairava to U, the incarnation of Lord Shiva ????

Well, i m confused here

r u talking about a human baba or the Bhairav the god himself ???

talk to U later on the matter

Hello gentle men ( I assume) Innocent, passionate and marimuthu,

Passionate, the baba I am talking about is Kala Bhairava Baba manifesting on a man. You wouldnt believe me if I tried to convince you. The things I have seen I cant describe. Take my word man is him, the amazing lord shiva in his most terrible form.

Marimuthu,

Man tamil stuff is really hard to get in the Caribbean. I am trying to get religious tamil music, nut its really difficult. When I listen to a Tamil religious song I feel the shakti. Hope fully I will locate some eventually

Jai Shree Maha Shakti Kala Bhairava!!!!!!!

PRAISE BE TO LORD SHIVA

<!-- / message -->

oh yeah innocent

hope things work out on your land, you need to invite the dees to your property, the head pujari can help you. That is the only thing that will help you problems. If you want come and check out the temple it is on temple street in Pasea. Come after Pithra Paksh. Or if not wait for our annual big puja next year, but the sooner the better. Take care.

<TABLE class=tborder id=post1070426 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=6 width="100%" align=center border=0><TBODY><TR vAlign=top><TD class=alt1 id=td_post_1070426 style="BORDER-TOP: #cfcfcf 1px solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: #cfcfcf 1px solid">Jai Shree Maha Shakti Kala Bhairava!!!!!!!

PRAISE BE TO LORD SHIVA

<!-- / message -->

<!-- / message --></TD></TR><TR><TD class=alt1 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #cfcfcf 1px solid; BACKGROUND-COLOR: #efefef">

<!-- BEGIN TEMPLATE: postbit_onlinestatus -->

</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

Hi passionate

Dont know if you got my last post, I am from trinidad in the Caribbean, what is a siddha purush. I f you kindly translate it will be much appreciated.

God bless

Hi,

Well, it depends what you look into a person. Gaining stuffs or any success is too a siddhi and the person acquiring it is a siddh purush. Two types off Siddhi can be gained, Material and Spiritual. Computers, Motors and all the stuffs are the materialistic siddish and in spiritual phenomena it got vast description...

Getting the attunement to the desired god or goddesses is a siddhi in spirituality but doesn't define the siddh purush properly. A Siddh Purush ( Purush doesn't denote the male only) can perform anything...Jesus could be called a siddh purush, and there are lot more like Lahiri Mahasya, Yukteshora etc...

But I regard one with the full knowledge about anything is a siddh purush, in fact.

regards

If you feel you need to connect to this goddess, I would suggest drawing her yantra, reading about her form (there are many pages with information on the net and books also) and the use of mantra.

She is the personification of light and fire and represents the victory of the light therefore she carries no weapons. She can be worshipped by the mantra svaha to burn away all impurities - everything that is holding you back.

hi guys i am from trinidad as well and i was a member of the kali temple in pasea dont know which one you belong to but in advance watch out. if it is the same pujarie that runs the first temple to every rumor there is truth i use to slave to get knowledge and perform my dutties as an assistant pujarie but when it came to time to ask a question the answers were not revealed. why i think for a person to be a leader he must be kind gentle and patient and not fight amongst his family as for blood sacrifices every person has their own point of view but dont wait on your pujarie to teach get up nad learn. read because through knowledge is power. kali maa was created to destroy evil. she who is the manifestion of durga maa was created to do exactly that. it is just the divine taking another form to deal with evil. you must know a true manifestation: when you cross that light the power must 1 tell you your problem without any type of help from you.2 tell you of something in the past that you alone would know. 3 tell you of the problem you have now.Secret: every one has money problems, has problem in work and problem of pains on the body so if the power starts with those watch out probably the power is faking. i know it took me alot of years to understand and open my eyes. if you dont believe then do this take something from mother astan cup in your hand and ask the power to tell you what you have in your hand. this is an old style test that has been placed aside by heads to fool persons. this is not an aggressive test so dont allow the power to redicule you pray in your mind and tell them that if you are really present you would answer the test if you are my god that i spend my life praying to do not be annoyed but tell me i am your child then you would see. CHILDREN OF KALI MAA OPEN YOUR EYES TO SEE THE LIGHT OF TRUTH AND NOT THE POWER OF PUJARIES WORDS HE IS NOT GOD.

INNOCEENT if what a person does for his benefit is for him who are you to chastise! blood sacrifice has been around before you and i and will be around after. the SRI MAD DEVI BHAGAVATAM Book 1 ch 18 vrs 57-61 states that "the killing of animals in a sacrificial ceremony is not a killing; it is known as ahimsa(non-killing); for that himsa(killing) is not from any selfish attachment:therefore when there is no such sacrifice and the animals are killed out of selfish attachment, then that is real himsa: there is no opinion on this. smoke arises from the fire when fuels are placed in it;and smoke is not seen when no fuel is added. So the HIMSA, as prescribed in the vedas, is free from all blemishes, selfish attachment,etc and therefore it is unblameable. So it follows the Himsa comitted by persons attached to objects, is the real himsa; that can be blamed, BUT the himsa of persons who have NO DESIRES is not that sort of himsa. therefore the learned men that know the Vedas declare that the himsa done by the dispassionate persons, with their hearts free from egoism, is not himsa done at all. O' Dvija! really speaking the killing of animals done by the house holder attached to senses and their objects and done under their impulses can be taken into account as a real act of killing; BUT of those whose hearts are not attached to anything, of those self controlled persons desirious of moksa, if the do an act of himsa out of sense of duty, with no desires of fruits and their hearts free from egoism, that can never be reconed as a real act of killing.(57-61)

Hey Pujarie,

I go to the temple in temple st and I am not stupid, I have been in this worship long enough to know when a power is not reading properly. Some power do rely on the basic problems people always have but the powers in my temple always give a good reading, some people just dont like what they hear, plus why are you slaving to get knowlege from you pujarie, I got all my knowldge on my own and I could manners a few pujaries. Dont depend on anybody ask mother and master for knowldge and will bless you.

Jai Shree Maha Shakti Kala Bhairava

Jai Shree Maha Shakti Kali Maa

Om Namah Shivaya

Hey pasionate,

thanks for the explaination man.

Take care and be safe. :o

<TABLE class=tborder id=post1070999 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=6 width="100%" align=center border=0><TBODY><TR vAlign=top><TD class=alt1 id=td_post_1070999 style="BORDER-TOP: #cfcfcf 1px solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: #cfcfcf 1px solid">Jai Shree Maha Shakti Kala Bhairava

Om Namah Shivaya

<!-- / message --></TD></TR><TR><TD class=alt1 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #cfcfcf 1px solid; BACKGROUND-COLOR: #efefef">

<!-- BEGIN TEMPLATE: postbit_onlinestatus -->

</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

people,

I have gotten a bit interested in ravan as of later, the pre- sita abduction days. I could be wrong but what if some of us are descendents of Ravan and the asuras. I take into consideration all brahmins came from Bramha and Ravaan was his descendent would it be possible that some Bramhins are of the asura race. Dont think I am crazy :wacko: I was jus doin a little reading which got me interested in the posiblity . Throw me some opinions guys.

Take care.

HEY PUJARE FIVE O,

BOY U REALLY KNOW HOW TO DROP IT ON AH MAN!!!:smash:

ANY WAYS, I AM GRATEFUL FOR YOUR TIME WELL SPENT AND EFFORTS TO SHARE YOUR EXPLANATIONS.

AND JUST FOR THE RECORD, I ALONG WITH OTHERS NOT CHASTISING ANYONE BRO, CAUSE..........

WE'RE JUST STILL LEARNING :crying2: ,

OUR HEARTS WON'T STOP BURNING,

CAUSE MANY OF US ARE HURTING....

JUS CAUSE WE'RE INNOCENT AND UNKNOWING.............

sitarama, God Bless!

Hey Pujarie,

I go to the temple in temple st and I am not stupid, I have been in this worship long enough to know when a power is not reading properly. Some power do rely on the basic problems people always have but the powers in my temple always give a good reading, some people just dont like what they hear, plus why are you slaving to get knowlege from you pujarie, I got all my knowldge on my own and I could manners a few pujaries. Dont depend on anybody ask mother and master for knowldge and will bless you.

Om Namah Shivaya

bhiro child:

question this knowledge that you claim to get from mother and master i hope was not from the persons manifesting at your temple in temple street with the head pujarie being Dial Sammy aka Lalo or are you ashamed to say where you worship for fear that other readers will fill the pages with hits on your temple. By the way this knowledge given to you by maa and paa how come they dont know their correct names like powers in your temple refer to them selves as MUDRO VERON: who is that i know of MADURAI VEERAN ; MUNESH PREM: who is that i know of MUNESHWARAN; then ofcourse everybody favourite DEE BABA; who is that i know of SANGILI KARUPAN. dont get me wrong when i say i slaved to get knowledge but i realise from you post you are a born MADRASI so knowledge just comes to you. Your so called pujarie use to hold meetings in desguise to get persons to come to temple on a Saturday just so that they can paint and mix concrete.why be decietfull just ask. This is what i have learnt if the HEAD IS CORRUPT then all the way down the ladder there will be CORRUPTION.

as my friend i wish i was there so that you could manners this pujarie for with a simple smile and just a look you would have left me alone for my friend right is right and never can be wrong but you see the problem is the head pujarie is to be blamed for he teaches one thing and practises another so this allows for you to come and manners pujaries if this is what they have been taught go to the head and ascertain what has been said. knowledge is power but can only be used by a true and simpleminded person. you claim that you have recieved all your knowledge from mother amd master but yet you are reading books and putting posts on the web again as i say if the HEAD IS CORRUPT THEN ALL THE WAY DOWN THE LADDER THERE WILL BE CORRUPTION as you have already made my case.:burn: om shakti,om shakti om shakti om.

WHAT IS YOUR PROBLEM? NOW I KNOW WHY YOU DID NOT RECIEVE ANY KNOWLEGDE, BECAUSE YOU ARE PETTY AND CHILDISH. YOU THINK BEING A PUJARIE IS FOR STYLE YOU ACTUALLY HAVE TO DO WORK. SO WHAT IF YOU HAD TO MIX CONCRETE IF THE YOU LOVE MOTHER YUH SHOULD NOT EVEN TALK ABOUT THAT. GEEZ. HERE YOU ARE WHINING " I SLAVED, NOBODY GIVE ME KNOWLEDGE WAH WAH WAH!!!!. AND FURTHER MORE GOD GAVE US BOOKS AND THE ABILITY TO LEARN THAT IS WHY I SAY MOTHER AND MASTER GAVE ME MY KNOWLDGE THEY GAVE ME THE GUIDANCE TO FIND THIS KNOWLEDGE. YOU ARE PETTY AND DISGUSTIN TO EVEN LISTEN TO. I DONT BOAST LIKE YOU DO, YOU KNOW THEIR NAMES BUT YOU WILL NEVER KNOW GOD. I AM A MEMBER OF THE MAHA KALI SHAKTI MANDIR AND LALO IS MY HEAD PUJARIE, I AM PROUD AND EVEN IF THINGS DONT GO MY WAY I WORK IT OUT MYSELF I DONT CRY AND POUT LIKE AN INSOLENT CHILD. FURHTER MORE I AM BRAHMIN NOT MADRASI. THANKS FOR THE COMPLIMENT

GREETING FROM THE MAHA KALI SHAKTI MANDIR.

Om Namah Shivaya

what's up bhairo child

since when speaking the truth is boasting. you see i have come to realise that probably because you are a so called brahamin you have to suck up to the madrass and defend their honour when all they care about is taking your money and you are blind to the fact that you pujarie is not as intelligent as you think. first time i have come across a brahamin that does not know their true calling for if you are clean and stand in a place that is contaminated you would eventually become tainted as you have clearly shown. for it is as you have stated in your post to innocent it is okay to consume alcohol once it is parasad so how much parasad must one drink before god is vex with you bottles. no where have i read that drinking the parasad is allowed correct me if i am wrong so me the doctrines not word of mouth from your Lalo. for if mother was worshiped long before you and i there would be texts to prove your theory. i did recieve knowledge and it was from god however being able to further myself and move away from the contamination have proven great to me and my family and i hope that she will shower this upon you also. As for your temple being the first Kali temple in Trinidad you are Wrong and powerful i dont think so a temple can only be as powerfull as the amount of devotion a head puts into it not lie at home whole day and waiting for someone to come and perform tasks. Yes it was for mother i was once as stupid as how you are sounding. Last time i check free labour amounts to slavery.

kal bhairo child

you are quick to point out my faults but that was not the reason for the post. You have deliberately avoided the question i put to you and have strayed from the topic. You are saying that i am boasting because i a mere man know the names of the devtas where as the devtas does not know how to pronounce name(but i am boasting in front of god). I dont care who run the temple my point being wake up and see reality of persons playing, and persons playing that they are playing this is my point. Having returned to your previous post i realise why you are the way you are for a woman has no duty in the temple but to sit on the benches and gossip. You boast of real shakti but as a woman tell me when at one point in time you were responsible in holding of the thali (taria). So dont stray from the points. Tell me how many times have you performed havan in your temple to help elevate the shakti present? How many times you go around clapping and singing the praise of the devi in the temple? How many buckets of water have you carried? How many hours have you stood and held water at the sides of the manifestation doing their services? How many times have you stayed for temple to finish to help in cleaning of the astan? How many times have you helped in the cleaning of the sacrifice pit with all that blood stained on the walls so dont sit and say i am crying like a baby for knowledge? That is not what i meant! A leader is one when he sees you are starting to vibrate leads you in the direction of your personal sadhana to uplift your self to help you become better in what you are doing so that you in turn can help the less than fortunate who needs your help when all the big guns are not attending temple through-out the year but only for big pooja this is the type of knowledge i am refering to. he tells you of certain mantras to uplift your ownself when time is right, but some how i guess you are in that position because you are surfing the net looking for your answers so i know that deep within you are not getting all the answers to your questions so you are seeking. come on answer the question put to you cant you not see how can i pray to a god that does not know his own name correct me if i am wrong Madurai Veeran (Mudro Veron according to your great power) is loosely translated to warrior of Madurai but what is his name. for the Prime Minister or first minister as prime means first of Trinidad is Patrick Manning so what is Madurai Veeran real name.this is the type of knowledge i refer to not your every day questions. dont get me wrong no question is a stupid one but child wake up. we sing praises in tamil in the temple but do you know what your are singing or am i not ready for that knowledge. for if the head sing the wrong tamil cant read or write it i am not ready for that knowledge! ent! they sing from a book called the Mariamman Thalattu but yet there are no hand outs so that you can sing along as a matter of fact i have not even seen a copy in that temple in the possession of the head or the assistance but yet they sing verses from it:so you are wrong to say i am not worthy of the knowledge. if i am going to a temple and i am learning that particular type of worship who would teach me you. for this is the exact reason i am learning Hindi And Tamil so that i can perform pooja correct. but when you learn who are you or i to tell the head pujarie that half of what is being sung in the temple is wrong. so see why is it when everytime someone who has gained a little knowledge beyound one's own they are boasting. I appoligise to you for i have no arguement with you or your opinions but dont tell persons that you must know a real shakti because of how you were read for you dont know each and every one problems.But i know women can be very much strong minded and opionionated but be very carefull of whom you defend i am a member longer than you think.i know some where that you understand what i am saying and it is your right to defend your temple i would have done the same in your position but no more the truth is the truth and you can deny it for as long as you want but the truth will prevail and you would see be patient.So bhairo child you seem to be much annoyed with my statements but to every saying has truth in it . Again you are right to defend your pujarie but the world is at your finger tips and the knowledge is right there kali maa belongs to us all and every person may worship her diferrentl but that does not mean what they are doing is wrong. you belong to an unorthodox way of worship that involves blood worship so you on the whole understands this better than any one else.once you heart is in the right and you dont fool or rob any body maa will bless you but please dont put your foot in your mouth for persons faking. I once wanted something and for years i was promised week after week after month after month after year after year the day i stopped going to that temple and my bound was broken i got through. You may say that my time finally came but how come it came after alot of you may understand but once you stand in contamination you will be continously blocked only when you get the courage and stand for what is right you would see. i am not saying that the temple does not help but look at who recieves the help persons who comes do what they have to do and never return dont you find that strange. There are books on this worship that you can go in Praimsingh's or the Little store and purchase that tell you how to poojay mother from the root i.e. India NOT Trinidad but yet we say that they are wrong where this worship originated our leaders say it is not our style but yet that is where it came from dont you find that funny. Your temple does not have a Pundit whom is learned in Hindi and Sanskrit to assist in worship or teach our children to read and write tamil or hindi yet you dont find that funny. For there are rules to follow and yet you follow none and then say i boast because i have the guts to tell you diffenent. i know i know i know the truth hurts but you have to understand that my opionions are mine and you can get how annoyed with me you want the reality is where the head is corrupt somewhere down the ladder there is bound to be corruption and confusion.

may Kali maa, Mariamma, Durga Maa bless you and guide you to your own truth and light.

Listen to me pujarie

You have your differences with Lalo fine, what pissed me of is that you insulted the man and you are accusing him, if you have a problem personally, dont scandalize the mans name in front of everybody who is able to read this post. I am Brahmin but dont ever say I suck up to anybody I found happiness and regained by sanity on those tainted floors as you say. I am educated and I have a good job so am not as retarded as you think I am another thing is I am a woman last time I checked but I am a very strong devotee of the Masters, I do actual work I have come a saturday and cleaned I have stayed back and cleaned khaal bhairo's astan. I dont think I should be carrying buckets because my womb might drop but you have your opinions. I do raise but if I manifest I will manifest by the munis prem, sangani and my lord my champion and my protector Kala Bhairava. I am not ready for that responsibility yet, I am young and I do not want to give any body wrong readings. Bhairo has addressed himself as Madurai Veeran to me. Dude you and I have had very different experiences. Lay off of Lalo he has helped a lot of people and I dont gossip I could lose my tongue for gossiping in mothers temple. Say some prayers to lord Shiva and calm yourself you and I can carry on this discussion or differences of opinion form now until the second coming of Christ. You have you opiniion of the temple and I have mine, I did prayers (sada) and it was great so I am in a good mood today I am not goin to let you get me upset.

Have a good day

GREETING FROM THE MAHA KALI SHAKTI MANDIR.

Om Namah Shivaya

Pujarie,

I come from a long line of pundits so I am not as ignorant as you may think, so dont speak to me as if I dont know my ass from my elbow.

Om Namah Shivaya

TO ALL THE PEOPLE WHO WANT O UNDERSTAND TAMIL CULTURE

Read this:

If you want a better understanding of Tamil culture, you need to distance yourself from Northern Indian (Hindi) culture. First off, refrain from the term "madrasi", it is not politically correct. Yes I understand, back then it was called the "Madras Presidency" which comprised of present day Tamil Nadu, a small portion of Southern Andhra Pradesh (Chittoor), Karnataka (kolar), and some of Kerala, then when the states were officially formed, the states of South India were Tamil Nadu, Kerala, Karnataka and Andhra Pradesh. The term Madras was moved to being the capital city of Tamil Nadu, rather than the state being called that. Now there is no more Madras, the state is called Tamil Nadu with the capital as Chennai. You cannot LINK OR ASSOCIATE Tamil and Hindi like there is a relation, sure its all Indian, but Tamil culture, just as well as Malayalee, Telugu, and Kannada culture (all having the link of being Dravidian).

Madurai Veeran was an old warrior/king, he used to be alive.

Sangili Karuppan who is known MAINLY as Karuppusamy used to be alive.

They are folk deities who became martyrs.

marimuthu,

we are grateful for enlightening our understanding. Please tell us more about the Dravidian cultures, especially the one/ones that are associated with manifestations of shakti and playing of the tapou drum.

thank you,

May God Bless You

:)

The tapou drum is pronounced as "THAPPU". This drum is an all purpose drum in Tamil Nadu, and it is not restricted to the Tamils, but is primarily used by the Telugu speaking people, Kannadigas, and Keralites (Malayalees). So basically, this drum is a south Indian drum used for funerals (mainly Tamil Nadu), folk dances, politics, and other auspicious and inauspicious occasions. Actually this drum is associated with lower caste Tamils known in India as "Dalits", or actually in Tamil as "Paraiyars", and they are the ones usually playing the goatskinned thappu for the occasions. In Tamil Nadu, a thappu ensemble is called "thappu melam", and melam in Tamil means drum orchestra. Usually a thappu band consists of a few thappus, a few drums you guys call "tassa", and a bass drum. Thappu is not just the main drum, we have "urumi" which is the most distinctive and most popular Tamil drum with its whirring sound to get people into transes, its commonly used in the Tamil folk culture, for folk dances, and is associated with amman, and other samy deities. So there you have it, thappu is NOT the main drum of Tamils, we are the drumming masters of India, we have a variety of drums. I'm really shocked that urumi and pambai was not brought to the Caribbean, maybe because its more simple to make thappu? Who knows...