Mantras regarding obtaining wealth

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Hi!

I am new to this forum. I wanted to know what sadhana or mantra

to do to get quick gain of wealth. I'm talking about winning the

lottery and increased financial gains through my business. Would I do

the Kuber or MahaLakshmi sadhana or would the beej mantra for these

dieties work? How many repetitions and what is the length of sadhana.

Also, any mantra or sadhana out there to attract beautiful women to

one

self and increase one's sexual proweress? I have heard of Kamadev

mantra but do not know about it. Any help would be greatly

appreciated.

Thanks,

Anand

Guest guest

--- psych_md72 <psych_md72 wrote:

> Hi!

> I am new to this forum. I wanted to know what

> sadhana or mantra

> to do to get quick gain of wealth. I'm talking about

> winning the

> lottery and increased financial gains through my

> business. Would I do

> the Kuber or MahaLakshmi sadhana or would the beej

> mantra for these

> dieties work? How many repetitions and what is the

> length of sadhana.

> Also, any mantra or sadhana out there to attract

> beautiful women to

> one

> self and increase one's sexual proweress? I have

> heard of Kamadev

> mantra but do not know about it. Any help would be

> greatly

> appreciated.

>

> Thanks,

>

> Anand

>

> i am also new in this field but you can get answers

to your question on www.siddhashram.org in Learn

various Sadhanas ok Guru Brother go througt and ask

for help from Reverent Gurudev.

Jai Gurudeva

>

>

Guest guest

Hi!I am new to this forum. I wanted to know what sadhana or mantra to do to get

quick gain of wealth. I'm talking about winning the lottery and increased

financial gains through my business. Would I do the Kuber or MahaLakshmi

sadhana or would the beej mantra for these dieties work? How many repetitions

and what is the length of sadhana. Also, any mantra or sadhana out there to

attract beautiful women toone self and increase one's sexual proweress? I have

heard of Kamadev mantra but do not know about it. Any help would be

greatlyappreciated. Thanks,Anand------------------------ Sponsor

--------------------~--> Would you Help a Child in need?It is easier than you

think.Click Here to meet a Child you can

help.http://us.click./sTR6_D/I_qJAA/i1hLAA/wpWolB/TM--~->

Jay Gurudev Links<*> To visit your group on the web, go

to:/<*> To from this group,

send an email to:<*> Your use of

Groups is subject to:

Mail Stay connected, organized, and protected. Take the tour

Guest guest

Dear Brother,

I would like you to keep a few things in your mind. Doing Kama Gayatri mantra

japa without taking Guru Diksha has very far reaching consequences on your

whole life. It is true for any Gayatri mantra but I am telling you about Kama

Gayatri mantra which you have got from our discussion group.

It will not only the beautiful women but everyone around you. It will work in

such a way that it will slowly build up the Kama Bhavana in your mind. As you

will not have any outlet for those feelings they will slowly start affecting

your physical and mental faculties. The persons who will be attracted towards

you will not allow you immediately to filfill your physical desires. Therefore

the speed with you will feel the force of kama bhavan inside you, will not be

balanced in the same manner in the form of fulfillment of desires. Dont think

that kama bhavan is just satsfied by having sex with some one or some other

method of self gratification. It is much more deeper and powerful force.

Even those persons you hate intensely will also be attracted towards you. You

will try to avoid them in vain. It will arouse deep frustration and anger

inside you. You will just wonder what to do and what not.

Consequences beyond this stage can not written here as they are too horrific and

torturous to discussed.

So why face all this? Just for a few rupees? As such you will loose everything

if get stuck in the deep hell as mentioned above.

So why not take Guru Diksha and and then take " Ananga Diksha" through Shaktipat?

You will get all the powerful personality traits of Kamadeva minus all these

dangerous side affects of Kama Gayatri mantra sadhna being done without taking

Guru Diksha. Procure proper sdhana material and perform the sadhna.

Tantra recognises our need for Bhoga before attaining Moksha. When Gurudev are

giving such dikshas, why you want to ruin yourself by looking for some

"special" and "hidden" mantras? Your ego stops you from going to Gurudev and

asking for this diksha. You feel small when you talk about this physical need

to others. So you resort to these methods of getting "something" from

"somewhere" by hiding your identity. Ultimately your oversmartness takes you in

the clutches of negative forces of universe. Then you find no help from any

quarter because you do not have Guru.

Idea is to progress forward. What is the harm in moving ahead with a friend who

is ready to take you there,where you want to go? Isnt' Guru our friend?

Remember one thing, if Guru is not your friend then you have no friend in this whole world.

And dont think that you will do a little bit of japa and stop after that, again

start after sometime after the situation improves. In a nuclear reaction you

just need to start the initial fission. After that it moves on with its own

energy and the explosion goes out of control from any external device. Tantra

is many times more powerful. So just try to imagine what it will make of you.

Om Namah Shivaye.

Om Param Tatvaye Narayanaye Gurubhyo Namah.

Om Namah Shivaye.

psych_md72 <psych_md72 > wrote: Thank you very much!Jai GuruDev!Jay Gurudev

India Matrimony: Find your life partner

online.

Guest guest

Tantra recognises our need for Bhoga before attaining Moksha. When Gurudev are

giving such dikshas, why you want to ruin yourself by looking for some

"special" and "hidden" mantras? Your ego stops you from going to Gurudev and

asking for this diksha. You feel small when you talk about this physical need

to others. So you resort to these methods of getting "something" from

"somewhere" by hiding your identity. Ultimately your oversmartness takes you in

the clutches of negative forces of universe. Then you find no help from any

quarter because you do not have Guru.online.

I am from Kerala. Do you know anybody whom I can make my gurudev to study such mantras ?

Dear Ajay Sharma,

Namaste. Please read my story:

I am a 33 year old beautiful lady in and out and accomplished in academics and sports and other hobbies, I grew up in an ideal, simple, middle class family that gave me lot of love and education as I'm the only daughter. I got divorced last year, after serving my husband for 5 years with all my love, devotion and sacrifices of career, friends, my comforts, etc., despite the emotional abuse I got in return. I worked very hard because I grew up believing that heaven for a lady is her husband's happiness because my mother works very hard for my father and he in turn respects and loves her. I never shared my marital problems with anyone becasue I wanted everyone to be happy. So I kept adjusting and understanding my husband more and tried to fit into the wife he wanted, even though most times it was contradictory. But after 5 years, my health, my life, my happiness was crumbling down as I couldn't withstand such a harsh negative environment, and finally my family noticed and tried everything to save my marriage. And finally gave me strength to stand up and walk away, and I did. Later, I could deal with my life, spring back up again with my confidence, with the help of a friend, an angel who respected me, reminded me how special I was, and kept me in high regard because he thought women like me were rare. He slowly fell in love with me and I liked him too. And we were perfect for each other. And when he professed his desire to marry me, I asked him to give me a little time, because I was jobless and I wanted to get my family's blessings and his' since our families are of different religions, and educational background, though his and my spirituality and belief of God are same. And most importantly because it hasn't even been completely a year since my divorce... I don't know how this religion and educational gap would affect my parents, so I wanted to space it out so that I can meet my parents in person when I have enough money to make the trip and have them meet him and be open about everything and take their permission. But my fiance (I don't like using the term boyfriend... it's kinda loose for the depth of love I have for this man) somehow is threatened by me, he slowly got insecured and started doubting me because an accomplished, beautiful woman would not be with a man like him. He thinks I'm beautiful enough to have any man and that's why when I get a better option later, I will just leave him. He has fallen so deep in love with me that he feels that I will make him a puppet, he is scared that I will manipulate him and cheat on him. I don't know what kind of women he has seen, been with growing up in NY, but I grew up in India before coming here, and I come from a family where we women have only one man in our heart any given time and such thoughts are extremely disturbing. I assured him many times that I may be modern in my talk and appearance, but deep down I'm very traditional in goals and desires in my life. That all I want is a happy husband and kids, and a happy family his and mine... not money, not status, but a life full of love and laughter. I want a husband that I can see my God in, that I can serve, love, and spend my old age with. But he just kept "observing" me, "analyzing" and "calculating" my every move, my every sentence, my every reaction and kept connecting the wrong dots. No matter what I said or did wouldn't change him, He kept doubting me more and more even though I moved to his city, without a job (I got busy searching for one), no friends, I trusted him. But one day he just cried and cried saying I was hurting him and left accusing me of all the things he imagined. I reacted, fought with him and assured him in cycles as I panicked and didn't know how to stop him from that negative path. But he left, he won't talk to me, call me, because he thinks I manipulate him with my love because he has fallen deep. And he is accusing me of hurting him and his core. I have tried everything, from reasoning, pleading fighting to begging, but all in vain. He just left me for good. Now I'm heartbroken, lost my health, my hope, my trust, my motivation, my desire for another marriage in life. I don't think I can give my heart or body to another man. I JUST CAN'T, I WON"T in this life. I have accepted him as my husband in my heart and mind and surviving each day with my drying financial funds. Then in my spiritual quest to heal my soul, amidst my chakra meditation, I came across the Kama Gayatri mantra. And out of desperation to win my fiance back, I started chanting it every night 108 times before sleeping to be done 40 days straight. I have done 10 days already, be doing my 11th day today. But then I saw your post about the harmful consequences. I'm confused and broke. Please help me. I don't have enough money right now. But I'm not a cheat, I will definitely send you or the Guru 'dakshina' as soon as I land a job to survive here.

My family and I have never hurt a soul in our life. We have always been naively good and giving to all the people in our life. Sometimes to the extent that people took advantage of our nicety. Then why is God punishing me like this? I have worked hard and did more than expected from a wife... twice. What's happening? Is this what is Kali Yuga? Am I supposed to change into those mean, selfish women out there, and would things then start happening in my life? I am confused.

And any other soul out there that can help me, please feel free. I'm in a lot of pain in life right now on all levels... emotionally, psychologically, health wise, loneliness in a new city, and financially, he urged me to move and we had agreed to share all expenses together, but now he left and took his money that he invested because he thinks I cheated. If you are not interested to reply, that's fine but you really don't have to pick on an already beaten down soul. I'm not begging for monetary help, but I am begging for any knoweldge that can help my fiance see my love and devotion for him. I don't know if I'm being naive, I am against walls here, so trying everything that I can think of.

Regards

-S

pingnell

the mantra is ' hari om tat sat jai guru datt ' itz for all rounded development, may it be money, health or life... it acts just in 5 minutes to show its effects... it has no side effects or bad consequences.... the mantra is of Lord Dattatreya Ji, the highest spiritual authority living....

i had a reply to a user sesirao and listed a fast fast and really fast and the easiest method to do japa of 6 hours or more without effort, you can get just anything as you wish... may it be love, life , money.. or work...

the comment was

"SESIRAO mai ! plz no respect and pranams to me, you're older to me... so all respect and pranams in your feet. The mantra listed above will take just 5-10 minutes... no other mantra can parallel it in spontaneous meditation ( i.e without one's effort ) it will bring in just everything to have you progress forward. so do just 10 minutes morning and 10 minutes evening...

As you have paid so much respect and pranam , i have to pay you back everything mother which i always be lack of... so accept my humble few things for you....

1. for your children to excel in education

i know it's difficult to put your boys to do japa in morning and evening and so on... so let me put forward a secret method given by my sadgurudev... mantra is "aim" ( saraswati mantra ) . Procedure is to make your boys/girls to repeat it verbally ( it should be audible ) continuously when they go to bed in night... laid in bed as usual, repeating the mantra just by mouth ( no mala or anything ) till they themselves fall asleep by themselves in few minutes...

-------

Results - Your child will be counted in for 6 hours ( sleep time) of sadhana, the first syllable of sound which will affect them in the morning will be 'aim'... in few days, the mantra will protect them in dreams and they will be super able to grasp things... and last of all, doing such a thing would keep a mystical smile in heart all day long...

2. You can try ( in same method above ) the mantra 'shree' for money , 'bam' to be disease free, 'gam' to remove your obstacles... etc etc.

last of all, it takes effort to write things for you, but the motherly love and affection from you is my concern mother... you will need not do any homam or anything , be your own care taker... the dattatreya mantra is a super gift to you...

I knw SRK ( Shri Ramakrishna paramhansa ji ) is kali maa's devotee... and in other to have vision of him, you need not to try kali mantra or any kali mantra by yourself in that sleep manner i told above because kali is a very fierce and fast acting one... there are certain precautions to be maintained in order to deal with it... for eg - if u go out of my advice and turn on to do it and somehow desire-related act happens between you and your husband, the kali maa's shakti enveloping you might get fierce... and results will be a total havoc that you cant hear them from my side maa about the people who have gone into such mistakes... so tc ! so follow a safe path... the dattatreya mantra will lead you to just any deity in the safest manner.. may it be maa kali or shri ramkrishna paramhansa... SRK ji will come on earthly plane as promised... i'll luk further to reply the exact year... i have a busy schedule."

i dont need any dakshina or guru dakshina... and yes, if you are benefitted as you will be... you can donate money via paypal which will be directly be paid out , without any deduction , to a source which will bless you more heavenly and it is not necessary that you pay, you can always choose to not pay at all... so im not listing the paypal id or anything... all i want right now is to help you ! i havent read a women's heart say herself all clear and filled out with such a voice... my intent is just that you get benefitted 100 % and forget about me, donations or just anything and be HAPPY nd CONTENDED...

P.S - Nobody in this world is afflicted to something more or less than he/she has earned for !!! So have a nice day, resolve out to be the same women with a golden heart as you are !

Hello Helpsurvive,

There is no response/communication from his side so far. But I have been improving because of the conviction that I have done and doing everything from my side. Well definitely let you know if things change in any way.

Regards and warm wishes

Dear Ram.warrior88 ji,

Namaste. Thank you for your response, time and concern. But I'm saying the Kama Gayatri mantra and not Kali Mantra. So I don't know if I should continue doing Kama Gayatri mantra and not stop abruptly like this. If so, I don't know if I can club the mantra that you gave me with it.

As I await your reply, I will continue what I have been doing. I am trying to find my peace and composure in all of this because I remind myself that my body could be mine, but I have no right to make my soul suffer which I have always felt is a direct manifestation of the central existence of all things and being. I keep reminding myself of this all the time. I listen to Shiva Tandava strotam too every morning along with Kali maatha's 'Ayigiri nandini'. BTW, Kaali maatha is my ishta devata not because I chose but it just happened that way. When I was about 12 years old, Durga maatha appeared in my dreams 3 consecutive days. In the dream, she walked out of the framed picture that we had stored in the attic and spent time with me... played with me. Later I came to know that my Kula Devatha is Amba Bhawani. I have dreamt of Ganesha too about 5 years ago. And all of these dreams appear without any specific message or event. They are just random. I never shared this with anyone except my grandpa and my mother because back then I didn't want people to think I'm making things up. But I'm sharing this with you so that you can guide me better if I gave you all the information. BTW, I'm a Madhwa and descendant of Vashishta Gotra.

Warm regards

sit in silence and ask the very origin of everything to help you ! the help will come, just notice it and thank the very cause for it. Ask for your ishta devta to help you ! one whoz ishta is strong, nobody or nothing dares to affect that very person ~ rephrasing that very comment from other comment of mine was to have you look at the procedure of taking advantage of 6 or 8 hours of sleep every normal human being takes... you will then have visions of your ishta devta coming in ur dreams n guiding you,... remember, be humane to all that has happened to you, you earned for everything that came across and nobody is the reason for you to be unhappy in this very world.... resolve to move further with the power of being one with divine, if your ishta devta asks for a BOON, ask your ishta devta to give himself/herself to you... in hindi " unsee unhi ko hie mang lena" ( itz not mantra, just a translation of wat u will ask ) ishta devta knws every language...

Dear Ram.warrior88 ji,

Namaste. Thank you for your response, time and concern. But I'm saying the Kama Gayatri mantra and not Kali Mantra. So I don't know if I should continue doing Kama Gayatri mantra and not stop abruptly like this. If so, I don't know if I can club the mantra that you gave me with it.

As I await your reply, I will continue what I have been doing. I am trying to find my peace and composure in all of this because I remind myself that my body could be mine, but I have no right to make my soul suffer which I have always felt is a direct manifestation of the central existence of all things and being. I keep reminding myself of this all the time. I listen to Shiva Tandava strotam too every morning along with Kali maatha's 'Ayigiri nandini'. BTW, Kaali maatha is my ishta devata not because I chose but it just happened that way. When I was about 12 years old, Durga maatha appeared in my dreams 3 consecutive days. In the dream, she walked out of the framed picture that we had stored in the attic and spent time with me... played with me. Later I came to know that my Kula Devatha is Amba Bhawani. I have dreamt of Ganesha too about 5 years ago. And all of these dreams appear without any specific message or event. They are just random. I never shared this with anyone except my grandpa and my mother because back then I didn't want people to think I'm making things up. But I'm sharing this with you so that you can guide me better if I gave you all the information. BTW, I'm a Madhwa and descendant of Vashishta Gotra.

Warm regards

Dear S,

Perhaps you should be doing upasana and not just kariyasiddhi. Sometimes life gives trouble after trouble- and the Goddess in her grace opens our eyes to the reality and says-' Look at me'. As far as possible, get a Guru and get initiated into the mantra of your ishta devatha. The love that is there will add to the potency of the mantra, in addition to the Guru's blessings.

Maa Kali removes all darkness from ones mind( every sadness, every misfortune and anaishwaryam). She gives everything one ever needs and more. The effects of Her love and grace are all powerful and all pervasive. Not that it is easy- but its worth it. I am not sure which country you are in, but with Her grace, you can find your Guru anywhere.

Find the light in your heart in Hers.

Dont think I am being callous here. I have been through similar, but She lights up my heart now.

Jaya Devi Durge

Hello S,

Dear Ajay Sharma,

Namaste. Please read my story:

I am a 33 year old beautiful lady in and out and accomplished in academics and sports and other hobbies, I grew up in an ideal, simple, middle class family that gave me lot of love and education as I'm the only daughter. I

Regards

-S

I have read your story. I do feel for you and I can understand your problems.

I am in worse crisis than you. Don't give up hope. I can guide you. email me at ravimarcus (at) .co.in and I will tell you step by step how to regain your life.

God bless

Ravi yogi

Dear Ram/Warrior88,

Thanks again for your thoughts. I hear you... taking advantage of our daily sleep, brilliant! I recite: "aim, shree, gam, bam" every night; I'm trying to utter it as soon as I wake up, though sometimes my thoughts/deductions of things happening around me sometimes manage to take over. But I'm trying to stop the rumination and focus on 'what needs to be done now'. With all your warm wishes here on this site, hopefully I will recover sooner than usual.

Sending my gratitude to all the souls that tried to reach out to me.

Much love

-S

Dear Ram/Warrior88,

Thanks again for your thoughts. I hear you... taking advantage of our daily sleep, brilliant! I recite: "aim, shree, gam, bam" every night; I'm trying to utter it as soon as I wake up, though sometimes my thoughts/deductions of things happening around me sometimes manage to take over. But I'm trying to stop the rumination and focus on 'what needs to be done now'. With all your warm wishes here on this site, hopefully I will recover sooner than usual.

Sending my gratitude to all the souls that tried to reach out to me.

Much love

-S

try one mantra at a time for the night sleep benefits ! focus on just one deity and you will surely have the vision of the deity plus the boon ! consistent efforts lead to push u to edge and making u enjoy the elixir of ur own beatitude ! i'll keep a watch !