jay gurudev.

rajkumareeBT Broadband - Free modem offer, sign up online today and save £80

Guest guest

i would like to do the prayer of hanumanji. please can any body tell how to

pray hanumanji step by step please.

thanks.

jay gurudev.

Prabhu, the one thing you can do that will please Hanuman is to worship Lord Rama. You can do this by reading, hearing and remembering rama lila, chanting the mahamantra, chanting Rama Nama mantra. One other thing you can do is chant the Hanuman Chalisa. It is a beautiful prayer in praise of Mahabali Hanuman written by Tulsidas and witnessed by Lord Shiva Himself. You can find the chalisa online by googling 'Hanuman Chalisa'.

Remember that Hanuman is always where Rama is. When you go to a Rama katha, know that Hanuman is there. It is a saying that the first person to arrive at a Rama katha and the last person to leave is always Hanuman. That's how Tulsidas recognised him in the form of a leper.

Whenever I'm fortunate enough to be at a katha, I'm always on the lookout for Hanuman but I never get there early enough! And somehow, I never get a chance to stay long enough to observe who's left. If he doesn't want to be found, he won't be found but you can still try. That's all part of your love for him.

I hope this helps you,

Haribol!

zjj

Guest guest

thanks.

jay gurudev.

Dear Kumari Ji,

If you want to pray to hanuman read sunderkand path at home, then you find that Hanuman is with u at all times.

Thanks

Madan

Guest guest

Dear Kumari Ji,

If you want to pray to hanuman read sunderkand path at home, then you find that Hanuman is with u at all times.

Thanks

Madan

Guest guest

Dear shree

Jay Siyarama

we are running a group known as " Ramcharit Manas Pathaka Gana" doing " Shri SUNDARKAND" on Tuesday & Saturday-home to home- with music system-books and SEVA (i.e.-pooja of Shri Ram Panchayatan-Shri Hanumanji-Shri Shivaji) Host has nothing to give but only Space-Light-Water-Flowers-PRASAD- Not a single rupees he has to expend. it takes 2 hours and

we always feel the presence of shri Hanumanji Maharaj in our Sundar kand Path.

you can experience by doing Sundar Kand Path yourself

then u feel that Hanumanji is always with u

Jay Hanumanji Maharaja ki

Dear vSir,

Canu provide us the contact for u

Dear shree

Jay Siyarama

we are running a group known as " Ramcharit Manas Pathaka Gana" doing " Shri SUNDARKAND" on Tuesday & Saturday-home to home- with music system-books and SEVA (i.e.-pooja of Shri Ram Panchayatan-Shri Hanumanji-Shri Shivaji) Host has nothing to give but only Space-Light-Water-Flowers-PRASAD- Not a single rupees he has to expend. it takes 2 hours and

we always feel the presence of shri Hanumanji Maharaj in our Sundar kand Path.

you can experience by doing Sundar Kand Path yourself

then u feel that Hanumanji is always with u

Jay Hanumanji Maharaja ki

Prayer for hnauman ji

God is omnipresent he resides in your heart soul he is with in your eyes and in front of you the only concept of puja for people is to attain god but people do not understand that he is always with you.

Just start with the feeling that God is with you he is watching you he is making you to do the karmas and with good thoughts and feelings you start up your day with the feeling the God iwth you.

thaks

jai bhairo ji

thanks.

jay gurudev.

kumariji u can chant hanuman chalisa 11 or 21 times for a number of days like 11/21/51 days.keep a hanuaman picture on a altar and offer deep dhoop and offering of jaggery smeared with ghee.but if your are a woman then u have to give special attention to cleanliness

Guest guest

thanks.

jay gurudev.

Guest guest

thanks.

jay gurudev.

hanuman ji is the best and easily pampered God in Kalyug but you need a real enlightened Guru...

Guest guest

Prayer for hnauman ji

God is omnipresent he resides in your heart soul he is with in your eyes and in front of you the only concept of puja for people is to attain god but people do not understand that he is always with you.

Just start with the feeling that God is with you he is watching you he is making you to do the karmas and with good thoughts and feelings you start up your day with the feeling the God iwth you.

thaks

jai bhairo ji

this is truly a philosophy... somewhat useful to keep the peace of mind but not useful practically. we need stuffs to live our life and philosophies don't provide us with those.

Hanuman Ji can easily be pleased, there's an elder Gurubhai with me who got some experience and saw Hanumanji during Sadhana...

search for the true Guru as authorised and appointed by the great Personality and the Guru of the Gurus, Paramhansa Swami Nikhileshorananda...there's only such person left in the world who can take us to direct Siddihs and even to the Siddhashram,

Jai Gurudev

Guest guest

thanks.

jay gurudev.

Guest guest

Hi

I want to know where do you run group known as " Ramcharit Manas Pathaka Gana" doing " Shri SUNDARKAND" on Tuesday & Saturday-home to home? I am living at Mumbai..any such group in Mumbai? and what is the perfect way to read Sundarkand? can i read only the meaning of shloka? or I have to read meaning with Shloka?

thanks

Hetal

Prabhu, the one thing you can do that will please Hanuman is to worship Lord Rama. You can do this by reading, hearing and remembering rama lila, chanting the mahamantra, chanting Rama Nama mantra. One other thing you can do is chant the Hanuman Chalisa. It is a beautiful prayer in praise of Mahabali Hanuman written by Tulsidas and witnessed by Lord Shiva Himself. You can find the chalisa online by googling 'Hanuman Chalisa'.

Remember that Hanuman is always where Rama is. When you go to a Rama katha, know that Hanuman is there. It is a saying that the first person to arrive at a Rama katha and the last person to leave is always Hanuman. That's how Tulsidas recognised him in the form of a leper.

Whenever I'm fortunate enough to be at a katha, I'm always on the lookout for Hanuman but I never get there early enough! And somehow, I never get a chance to stay long enough to observe who's left. If he doesn't want to be found, he won't be found but you can still try. That's all part of your love for him.

I hope this helps you,

Haribol!

zjj

ditto nothing pleases Hanuman ji like rama nama and The lord like Hanumana Nama. I will advice you to chant Sri Hanuman Chalisa sandwiched by the Name of Sri Ram.

Raadhe Raadhe.

sri ram bhakh hanumanji 1 st if you are female then you have no permission to touch hanumanji as he is bramacharya

:smash: bing bing, a very elevated spiritual being says that what a male can achieve at the sadhana of hanuman ji in 10 years... that can be done by a female in 7 days with the bhaav of anjana mai and looking hanuman ji with the eyes of being her mother and taking him to be his very son... jai shri ram, jai jai hanuman... hanuman ji is sweetest of sweet. have a nice day !