Guest guest

Guruji

I would appreciate if i can get a Vashikaran Mantra,n the ways to

chant it.

What if i do not have any pictures of the person i intend to

influence or make them love me?

is there any mantra that i can recite to get help n bidding/influence

for all people?

ANy mantra for me to have a magnetic personality,n way to do it?

ANy mantra to win n suceed in a court case n ways to do it?

ANy powerfull mantra to make money / gain financial

Guest guest

I know lot of books and in fact a tantra book which is so effective that u would start believing in cosmic powers and deities..but im afraid u would mis- use it ....so sorry i cant give you the name for your own sake...And this is a trap to your soul with petty siddhis too...coz we are born to reach brahman or samadhi (god conciousness) and liberate from this miserable world..where u can be the master of your mind and not vice versa to run after objects,desire,lust etc ..all a trap in this unknown cosmic phenomenon...

But if u are in trouble maybe prayers and faith would help..

I cant say i have had the experience in it coz i have just started reading the satcharitra of siridi sai baba .....which if read with faith and patience could be miraculous...thats what 1000s of devotees claim...so pick up that book and best of luck ...U can find it on all of siridi sai baba's websites....

Please have faith in what i have said and go and find your self a sadguru .It would be the ultimate gift to yourself (a gift as infinite as the cosmos ........and dont fall for negative indrajal which gives u instant success but ultimately it will ruin u ....please conquore your greed , ambition , anger , lust ..............etc

jai sai sadguru

best of luck ..

Guruji

chant it.

for all people?

Guest guest

Dear Gujuji,

Sorry I dont disclose my name but tell you my Love Story.

I loved and loving one girl very truly she is of my cast. She stays away from me about 500 kms. We were in relation till last eight months. She approched her parents to take interest in me and make marry her to me. But her parents are not ready to make her marry to me and she is not ready to come with me.Before a week she was ready todo court marriage with me even before one and half month she was ready to do but I thaught its not good todo so. And I asked her to approch her parents again. But as of now I dont know wat happen to her now she is refusing to talk tome even she is saying forget me and marry another person this is good for me. But as I told you I loved her truly from depth of my heart I cant forget her. I have found searching various sites about vashikaran I would like to practice vasikaran can you suggest me the pefect way todo so I dont tell you to disclose this on openly someone may misuse it. It would be great help to me if you guide me for the same. Who so ever can help me out I will be obliged life time to that person.

Thank You So Much.

Guruji

chant it.

for all people?

Dear Rajkmr02,

The one and only mantra for all that you've asked for is Vishnu Sahasranamam. The only thing is, do not read any mantra to attain a specific purpose, what happens is, this purpose gets bound to you, and you will not have the true freedom. Read any mantra / pray to God, just for the love of God, to feel close to Him, and give Him the power to take over you. It is not wrong to desire or wish for things, but, let tht not become your ultimately goal in life. Base all your desires on the foundation of God's love and surrender your desires also to Him. He will take over, and give you what is correct and what you can handle.

Thanks Deeptha Echampati

hello mera naam jyoti hai,

main bahut badi problem main hun plz meri help ker dejiya main ek

ledka ko pasand kerti hun vo bhi mujhe pasand kerta hai per vo apna

gharwalo se mera liya baat nahi kerta hai main us sa shadi kerna cahti

hu uska ghar wala bhi hamari shadi ka liya nahi manta hai plz mujhe

kuch kamdev vashikaran mantar ka bataiya aur usa kaisa use kerta hai

plz meri help kijeya

my marriage in disturbed bcoz there is some other women in my husbans life , my date of birth is oct 6, 1981

time of birth is 2:30 night

place of birth is jabalpur (M.P) india

current location USA please plese help

namaskar guruji

I am a girl of 32 yrs. and i am in trouble.

me and my cousin brother used to share a very goof relationship and i told him a few secrets of mine. but now he started abusing me, i am 12 yrs. elder to him but he thinks my all decisions are wrong. he forced me to leave my job. he keeps an eye on me. checks my phone. and always passes comments on me, fights with me a lot. and threats me if i say something to him he will say all my secrets to my family. please help me.

You can Use Kamdev Vashikaran Mantra from Magazine, its best in my experience

my marriage in disturbed bcoz there is some other women in my husbans life , my date of birth is oct 6, 1981

time of birth is 2:30 night

place of birth is jabalpur (M.P) india

current location USA please plese help

hello der,

there is a very famous stanza from soundarya lahari... i was suggested to read this every morning and submit urseld to the almighty to help u through the realtionship........ one strict advice is never use this as a tool of revenge against the person u loved or love... but i have heard this mantra to be effective.........

procedure

1. offer sweet ponal or kher to godess and start reciting this stanza ones a day.

2. you will defenately find results in it.

mantra is:

Attracting of sexes to each other)

Haris tvam aradhya pranata-jana-saubhagya-jananim

Pura nari bhutva Pura-ripum api ksobham anayat;

Smaro'pi tvam natva rati-nayana-lehyena vapusha

Muninam apyantah prabhavati hi mohaya mahatam.

meaning: You who grant all the good things,

To those who bow at your feet,

Was worshipped by the Lord Vishnu,

Who took the pretty lovable feminine form,

And could move the mind of he who burnt the cities,

And make him fall in love with him.

And the God of love , Manmatha,

Took the form which is like nectar,

Drunk by the eyes by Rathi his wife,

After venerating you,

Was able to create passion ,

Even in the mind of Sages the great.

all the best if u find it usefull revert back.

quote=rajkmr02]Guruji

chant it.

for all people?

Swami ,

I'm in love with a guy.. we love each other truly.. we revealed our relationship to our parents as soon as we accepted each other.. for the past one year they were opposing.. but now my parents have come down and expecting his parents to talk about it formally. But his parents are very strong and not ready to accept .. instead they asked him to leave the home.. they don even care even if i die.. Can you please help me out in this situation?I wont misuse ant matras.. but please do help out in this..

Namashkar,

i am 26 yr old guy ....working in good company,earning good....i met a girl before some time...for the purpose of marriage....we started talking thereafter and we told this to our respected families....day by day we cam closer and loved each other like anything....her parents cam to my place and without telling a appropriate reason rejected me....as i am in love with her ....i just don't want to loose her.....i can do any damn thing to get her back in my life...her parents are totally against us.....they insisted her to not to keep any communication to me....i can't live without her...my parents also like her...she lives in other state 13000 km far from me.i m doing my job...keeping my parents happy but dieing every moment....if some one can help me with any way....i would be highly thankful to them......i will die without her...she knows dis she also want to dmarry me...but she has no guts to go againes her parents...plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz help me.........i am ready to do anything.....i just want my love back i love her more than my life....

OK... so here's my question about all this ... can mantras just be in English so I can understand what's being said? Why's it always gotta be in some wierd language I've never heard of... kinna sounds nationalistic or even racist. like for example... claims to have english mantras but do they even work? I heard something about sound vibrations. and so translating would kinna mess up the whole vibration thing ... wouldnt it?

BUT then again, is the vibration just to create the consciousness of the mantra? in that case wouldnt your own native language be better at creating consciousness?? anybody??? help!!?

In answer to your question, regarding mantras . First off, I do not consider Sanskrit a weird language, Sanskrit is a highly eloquent, formal and stunningly beautiful language. It is to be revered. You see I've studied languages , you soon learn that some languages have an art flow, refinement, beautiful movement and grace . Linguistically Sanskrit is the most complete language ever created, in fact NASA considers it the most complete language every created. As will is Hebrew which is rather nice isn't it?. You see I've traveled all over the world and one of the places where I traveled no one spoke any English and I found they had more class, grace and dignity than I have ever encounter . I grew up and live in the USA. It is a new civilizations, new language ...a language that I must admit is refined or beautiful. Here is my answer to your question, I think it might be beneficial for you too seriously consider Lectio Divina which is Latin and it basically means repeating scriptures, I think it is better for you to repeat it in English scripture and represents a traditional Christian practice of prayer and scriptural. There is Thomas K. book on Lectio Divina , anyhow it should help you and keep you in your comfort zone . I must add here that your statement could be viewed as ignorant, lacking sophistication, and being propelled by someone that is uneducated and could be easily viewed as insulting to individuals on this forum. I realize that you perhaps have no idea that it could be perceived on that level. Good luck

Pranam guru ji,

I am in real trouble don't know what to do i am in love with a girl she loves me too,we were best friends from 6 years but two years ago we mutually agreed to a relationship,her mother was not ready for this marriage but my fiance was adamant so her mother finally nodded for our engagement last year but she put some condition in front of her daughter to stay with her for one year before marriage my fiance was agreed to that but later on again her mother refused for this marriage this is happening from past i and a half years we are not allowed to meet each other finally me along with my parents went to there place which is 400kms away from our place and we talk to her mother what actually she want than once again my mother-in-law asked for a months time and asked us to make the arrangements we returned to our home but suddenly behavior of my fiance was changed there was a time when she was with me all the time but now the moment i say something about her mother she got angry and irritated all the time and she stopped talking to me,whenever i tried to talk to her she used to say we will talk after marriage our marriage was fixed for last month she was only talking to my mother during this time giving us assurance that she is coming couple of days before the marriage date,just 10 days before our marriage we came to know that her cell phone is switched off she has deleted all her email accounts my emails everything now i don't know where she is,her mother was all into black magic her mother used ask for a picture of her and just couple of months ago my fiance has some strange experinces at her home,dead people in dreams blood spot in front of her room strange noises she had a hard time sleeping so i suggested her to light a deepak infront of tulsi ji she used to do that but from sept she stopped doing everything,now i really dont know what actually happened with her,where she is?i have no idea,i just know one thing that major happened she cant do this,now its been more than one month i have no clue,so is it possible that she can come back and we can marry or if she is under some black magic is it possible to remove that,i am just praying to god all the time to send her back keep her safe,i have never been so spiritual but these days i am always saying sorry for my bad karma's i love her so much,is there any brother or sister who can help me,with some mantra' s or some puja that would be a great help u can take my birth details and my fiance's details as well ,if someone can help please repply me

thanks

rocky trikha

Hi.....I'm desperately in need of someone who can help me get back the guy whom i loved please....i know what i'm doing, this is the only option i got, please i'm from Hyderabad, if there is any genuine baba or swamiji plzzz...gimme there phone number and address. plzzz

I recently purchased a Vashikaran Yantra with intentions to attract an ex girlfriend back to me. We broke up about 3 weeks ago and haven't had any contact since. I have been given general instructions (from the website that I purchased the yantra from) on how to properly use the yantra. I am to place a picture of the deity of my yantra along with it. Would you know which deity that would be? I have also been given general instructions to recite the mantra "Om Lakeem Lakeem (name of person whom you want to attract) Mum Vashyam Kuru Kuru Swaha." i have also read that these procedures wont work unless we receive them from a guru. I cant seem to find a legitimate guru in my area (Washington DC).

Any suggestions or advice would be truly appreciated.

Thank you so much in advance.

Guruji,

Is there any mantra besides faith in god. Right now I have no idea what to do. I been married for about 11 years and we have 1 child. Some how this unknown person comes from online and changes my wife's mind completely. She would not even listen to me or her family members. It is like she is been brain washed and re-programmed to just hear his command only.

Please help me get my family back together and provide me with a mantra which I can chant when she call back next time. All I have asked one thing and one thing only in my life is My wife and son. They both complete me. My wife is my soul and son is my heart. You can't live with one only. Right now my life is missing soul. My heart is with me. I am begging you please provide me strong chanting mantra which I can use to get her back to us and her family.

Thank you,

TheAshman21

I have love problem i loved a person and he also loved for past six years now he is unable to talk to his parents about me please tell me some vasikaran mantra and tel me how to recide it so that i can get my love back please help me out or else i have to die i cannot live without him

namaste to all

sorry i m completely new here but need ur help desperately

i am 22 yrs old n in love with a guy who is 6 months elder to me

our families are familier with it but mine is against our relationship...bcz currently is is not working( he needs time for that as we have just passed out our collage)

one of my cousin bhabi is frm their native place so my dad is saying that whr our son has been married thr we cant marry our daughter

we both are in relation since last 5 yrs... my dad is searching for suitable match for me but i dont want to marry someone else n my dad is completely against our relation.. i cant force him n go against his wish bcz he is a heart patient recently got heart attack n has to take angiography

when i told my dad that i will marry only him the situation at our place is worst he is not talking to anyone,not even taking his pills n consuming alcohol

Please suggest me if there is any mantra that will help me in convincing my dad

i would be rally thankful to u

i cant face this situation at my place cz ours was a happy family n just bcz of me no one is talking to each other the environment is too tensed