Rate this topic

Guest guest

Namaste to all

What is the criteria for a person who has been initiated into bala

mantra and navarna mantra to be initiated into panchadasi mantra and

shodasi mantra

kind regards

vikram

There are no criteria as is said in Shri Tattva Cintamani ("sriitattvacintaama.ni). You could read this great work as a preparation for your initiation. Also Nytyotsava is more focused on Shri Chakra and Nityas. If you want those texts, let me know I will put them online, on roman transliteration or sanskrit.

Sri Gurubhyon Namaha

Navavarana or Navakshari???, there are no conditions set forth for a person to be initiated into panchadasi or shodasi, it is your guru who decides what is best for you, as said one can give his head, sons wealth and soul but not Shodasi, so that is a held secret that needs to come to you from your guru, have faith in mother and your guru, when the time is ripe it would come to you.

Sri Kamakshi

Panchadasakshari mantra and Shodasi mantra are part of SriVidya Upasana. These have to be learnt through a proper SriVidya Guru. This is done in stages called Krama Diksha.

How were you initiated in Bala mantra and Navarnava mantra? These are some of the steps of Krama Diksha.

The Diksha varies from sampradhya to sampradhaya. So look out for a good SriVidya Guru.

Hello,

Could you please let me know how and where I can get initiated into Srividya Diksha?

Thank You.

Panchadasakshari mantra and Shodasi mantra are part of SriVidya Upasana. These have to be learnt through a proper SriVidya Guru. This is done in stages called Krama Diksha.

How were you initiated in Bala mantra and Navarnava mantra? These are some of the steps of Krama Diksha.

The Diksha varies from sampradhya to sampradhaya. So look out for a good SriVidya Guru.

Hello,

Could you please let me know how and where I can get initiated into Srividya Diksha?

Thank You.

First you have to get a qualified Guru who is willing to initiate you and also lead you through the different steps. This Vidya takes a minimum of 5 years of intense sadhana under the personal guidance of a Guru. Diksha is only a preliminary ritual. It is like learning learning the alphabets of a language. By merely learning the ABCs you can not master the English language.

It is difficult to locate a Guru on the internet. You can try posting in some of the . If you are blessed someone might lead you to a Guru.