IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
Guest guest

Writing Sri Ramajayam

Rate this topic

Guest guest

I am in the habit of Sri Ramajayam everymorning after my prayer - and several times whenever I hv time and much on depression or kind of serious situations.

While I am writing Sri Ramajayam, I am also worshiping and chanting of slogas / mantras by mind on several Lords like Ganesh, Muruga, Siva Durga, Navagrahas and Sri venkateswara ..

that is, my hands write Sri Ramajayam, but mind chants on other lords also- can I do both these at a time?

or should concentrate onLord Rama Sita Lakhsmana and Anjaneya while writing Sri Ramajayam/ can some scholars explain. thanks

hinduism tells the importance of unity of mind, intelligence, and ego, as well mind, words, and actions.

when there is a conflict within, you cannot achieve a goal.

so, analyse your self, and remove internal conflicts.

Tulasidas instructs the following in Hanuman Chalisa:

aura devata chita na dharaii

hanumata seii sarva sukha karaii

"Do not fix your consciousness on any other devata. Worshipping Hanuman will bring all auspiscious results and happiness."

The idea is that one's mind must be fixed on the person whom one is worshipping. If you are writing Sri Rama Jayam then you should be meditating only on him without deviating your mind. Completely absorbing your mind and actions in Lord Rama is bhakti.

Guest guest

But I am getting all kinds of thoughts. Would it be ok to chant, hoping chanting will destroy these thoughts? or is there something else that needs to be done?