IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
Guest guest

Fwd: the man from Croatia with the gaze of miracles and creates extraordinary physical healings

Rate this topic

Guest guest

---------- Forwarded message ----------MM.Realtor <m.realtorSun, Dec 13, 2009 at 10:56 PM

the man from Croatia with the gaze of miracles and creates extraordinary physical healingsElaine Merrill <nweagle Welcome to Awakening Within

http://www.awakeningwithin.us/You have come to the right place to learn about Braco, the man from Croatia with the gaze of miracles, which transforms lives and creates extraordinary physical healings. Over 200,000 people annually visit Braco for his remarkable group gazing sessions that have healed, awakened and empowered the lives of people across South Eastern & Western Europe. In January 2010, Braco begins his first U.S. tour in the Hawaiian Islands.

This website will be the main portal to learn about Braco's U.S. tour schedule, English language products and the latest articles and interviews about Braco.Home English - Braco

Braco never promises help or cure to his visitors and he also says about himself, that he is not a healer. He says: “I am a normal person, I just found that ...

www.braco-info.com/braco/content.php/english/countrypage - Cached -

Judgements of scientiest and experts - Braco

Braco represents a positive role model as a healer-personality and I ...www.braco-info.com/braco/content.php/english/scientificexperts

Films - Braco

.... day through his extraordinary abilities as a healer and as a prophet. ...www.braco-info.com/braco/content.php/english/availablemovies

More results from braco-info.com »

Noble Dreams / My experience with a kroatian healer named " BRACO "

This is my actual and real factual experience with a kroatian healer called " Braco " . (Yes, this is his first name. No, I don't know his last name. ...

www.nobledreams.co.uk/viewtopic.php?id=211 - Cached -

Braco: The Lineage of a Super-Healer

Croatian Super-Healer Braco unexplainably heals with his gaze alone. He does not ever speak during a healing session nor address individuals about their ...

www.examiner.com/x-5286-Earth-Transformation-Examiner~y2009m3d19-Braco-The-Lineage-of-a-SuperHealer - Cached -

Video results for braco healer

YouTube - The spiritual healer Braco Part 2 of 2

9 min - Jul 18, 2008www.youtube.com

Spiritual healer Braco

10 min - Sep 10, 2009www.youtube.com

Braco The Mystery Healer

Braco from Srebrnjak, Croatia, has become a leading prophet and healer in Eastern Europe within the last 11 years. His spectacular successes in healing ...

www.ufocongressstore.com/servlet/the-804/Braco...Healer/Detail - Cached -

Healer Braco Is Neither God Nor A Prophet - Croatia - Javno

Nov 24, 2008 ... Drago Plecko, who also came down to Zagreb`s Srebrnjak St. to congratulate his friend Braco the healer on his birthday.

www.javno.com/.../healer-braco-is-neither-god-nor-a-prophet_206954 - Croatia - Cached -

Healer from Croatia speaks at the 2009 UFO Congress Conference ...

Sep 9, 2009 ... Braco from Srebrnjak, 40-year old economist with M.Sci. degree, became a leading prophet and healer of South Eastern Europe within last 11 ...

ufocongress.com/braco-the-mystery-man-healer-comes-to-america/ - Cached -

The Phenomenon of Braco and his Healing Gaze - Part 1

Braco,

the man with a gaze of miracles I recently spent 21 days on tour with a

phenomenon known to Eastern and Western Europe simply as Braco, ...www.examiner.com/x-5286-Earth-Transformation-Examiner~y2009m8d8-The-Phenomenon-of-Braco-and-his-Healing-Gaze--Part-1 - Cached -

EarthTransformation

Angelika Whitecliff - Author of the new book, 21 Days with Braco, ... 3/19/09 - Braco: the lineage of a super healer. 3/17/09 - Braco: mystery healing gaze ...

www.earthtransformation.com/ - Cached -