IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
Guest guest

RE: Increasing the colloidal silver content in ionic silver

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Tony,

I would like to pass along a simple technique that increases the colliodal silver content in a silver solution made by an LVDC colloidal silver generator, such as the SilverPuppy and SilverGen, from a typical 5-15% to around 30-50%. You simply add 1 teaspoon of 3% hydrogen peroxide to a gallon of colloidal silver, or 15 drops to a quart. After adding the hydrogen peroxide the amount of ionic silver goes down, the particle content goes up, but the particles also become much smaller, typically two atoms each. If your silver solution is initially yellow or orange you may see it become clear. This is normal and happens because the larger silver particles become smaller and no longer exhibit a color. For full details see:

http://silver-lightning.com/theory.html "The H2O2 reacts with the silver particles, producing ionic silver, a combination of silver hydroxide and silver oxide. This makes the large particles disappear, reducing the tyndall. However H2O2 also reacts with the silver oxide and silver hydroxide producing a 2 atom colloid of silver plus oxygen (and water in the case of silver hydroxide). Over time this 2 atom colloidal particle can end up being converted back to silver oxide and silver hydroxide, and so forth. The final result is a mixture of ionic silver (hydroxide and oxide) and very small colloidal particles. Thus if you add H2O2 to freshly made EIS, you can sometimes see the oxygen bubble off, and the tyndall may change significantly. But more importantly, the particulate portion of the EIS will go from being medium or large particles to many more very small particles, and the particle content will increase from a typical 5-15% to around 30-50%. If you have a strong tyndall from large particles, it will decrease, and if you have a weak or no tyndall it will increase with the formation of the 2 atom particles. This enhances absorption, as well as effectiveness. Note that it is recommended to let the EIS sit for 5 or more minutes after adding the H2O2 to let it stabilize. Also some experts recommend letting EIS age for 2 or more days before adding the H2O2, and experiments by me indicate a more consistant effect if this is done. For some images of the effect H2O2 has on silver particles see Hydrogen Peroxide and Colloidal Silver Micrographs."

- Steve

-

Tony

oleander soup

Wednesday, January 14, 2009 4:51 PM

Re: More silver questions

The better home generators I am familiar, such as the Silver Puppy and SilverGen machines, all have a combination of mostly ionic and some colloidal silver. The Silver Bullet makes about 70% ionic and 30% colloidal, or so says Ben Taylor, whereas the ratio is about the opposite for his Advanced Colloidal Silver which is mostly colloidal silver.

According to Ben, some of the color in the silver solution made by the Silver Bullet is due to colloidal silver. When you go too far in ppm you will also get increased color from ionic silver particles clumping.

The bottom line really is that you should not go much over 10 ppm and certainly not over 20 ppm or you will defeat the purpose as you said.

Tony

Guest guest

I am not qualified enough to tell you exactly what happens when you expose a silver solution to hydrogen peroxide but I can tell you from experience within the past two days from exposing a few ounces of silver in a jar to a tiny amount of hydrogen peroxide remaining in a dropper (I had a nasty ear ache) that the solution does indeed become clear and I did observe the initial bubbling. I could see no particles settling out at all either.

On the other hand, if it works exactly as theorized why aren't all the silver makers doing it?

oleander soup , "Norton, Steve" <stephen.norton wrote:>> Tony,> I would like to pass along a simple technique that increases the> colliodal silver content in a silver solution made by an LVDC colloidal> silver generator, such as the SilverPuppy and SilverGen, from a typical> 5-15% to around 30-50%. You simply add 1 teaspoon of 3% hydrogen> peroxide to a gallon of colloidal silver, or 15 drops to a quart. After> adding the hydrogen peroxide the amount of ionic silver goes down, the> particle content goes up, but the particles also become much smaller,> typically two atoms each. If your silver solution is initially yellow or> orange you may see it become clear. This is normal and happens because> the larger silver particles become smaller and no longer exhibit a> color. For full details see:> http://silver-lightning.com/theory.html> <BLOCKED::http://silver-lightning.com/theory.html> > "The H2O2 reacts with the silver particles, producing ionic silver, a> combination of silver hydroxide and silver oxide. This makes the large> particles disappear, reducing the tyndall. However H2O2 also reacts with> the silver oxide and silver hydroxide producing a 2 atom colloid of> silver plus oxygen (and water in the case of silver hydroxide). Over> time this 2 atom colloidal particle can end up being converted back to> silver oxide and silver hydroxide, and so forth. The final result is a> mixture of ionic silver (hydroxide and oxide) and very small colloidal> particles. Thus if you add H2O2 to freshly made EIS, you can sometimes> see the oxygen bubble off, and the tyndall may change significantly. But> more importantly, the particulate portion of the EIS will go from being> medium or large particles to many more very small particles, and the> particle content will increase from a typical 5-15% to around 30-50%. If> you have a strong tyndall from large particles, it will decrease, and if> you have a weak or no tyndall it will increase with the formation of the> 2 atom particles. This enhances absorption, as well as effectiveness.> Note that it is recommended to let the EIS sit for 5 or more minutes> after adding the H2O2 to let it stabilize. Also some experts recommend> letting EIS age for 2 or more days before adding the H2O2, and> experiments by me indicate a more consistant effect if this is done. For> some images of the effect H2O2 has on silver particles see Hydrogen> Peroxide and Colloidal Silver Micrographs> <BLOCKED::http://silverpuppy.com/csh2o2.html> ."> > - Steve> > > ________________________________> > - > > Tony > oleander soup > <oleander soup > Wednesday, January 14, 2009 4:51 PM> Re: More silver questions> > > The better home generators I am familiar, such as the Silver> Puppy and SilverGen machines, all have a combination of mostly ionic and> some colloidal silver. The Silver Bullet makes about 70% ionic and 30%> colloidal, or so says Ben Taylor, whereas the ratio is about the> opposite for his Advanced Colloidal Silver which is mostly colloidal> silver.> > According to Ben, some of the color in the silver solution made> by the Silver Bullet is due to colloidal silver. When you go too far in> ppm you will also get increased color from ionic silver particles> clumping.> > The bottom line really is that you should not go much over 10> ppm and certainly not over 20 ppm or you will defeat the purpose as you> said.> > Tony>

Guest guest

I don't know why. It might not be that well known. I know of it because the inventor, Marshal Dudley, is a member of a silver list I belong to. He and the inventor of the SilverPuppy (also a member of the list) are two of the most knowledgeble poeple on silver I have ever come across. BTW, while I don't know the Utopia Bullet I would expect it to also benefit, perhaps even more given it starts with more silver particles, from added HP. It I had a Bullet generator I wpuld certainly try it.Also, remember that many of the LVDC silver users believe that ionic silver is best. Personally, I like a blend with a predominance of small particles over ions if possible. - Steve-oleander soup <oleander soup >oleander soup <oleander soup >Wed Jan 21 19:24:45 2009 Re: Increasing the colloidal silver content in ionic silverI am not qualified enough to tell you exactly what happens when you expose a silver solution to hydrogen peroxide but I can tell you from experience within the past two days from exposing a few ounces of silver in a jar to a tiny amount of hydrogen peroxide remaining in a dropper (I had a nasty ear ache) that the solution does indeed become clear and I did observe the initial bubbling. I could see no particles settling out at all either.On the other hand, if it works exactly as theorized why aren't all the silver makers doing it?Tonyoleander soup , " Norton, Steve " <stephen.norton wrote:>> Tony,> I would like to pass along a simple technique that increases the> colliodal silver content in a silver solution made by an LVDC colloidal> silver generator, such as the SilverPuppy and SilverGen, from a typical> 5-15% to around 30-50%. You simply add 1 teaspoon of 3% hydrogen> peroxide to a gallon of colloidal silver, or 15 drops to a quart. After> adding the hydrogen peroxide the amount of ionic silver goes down, the> particle content goes up, but the particles also become much smaller,> typically two atoms each. If your silver solution is initially yellow or> orange you may see it become clear. This is normal and happens because> the larger silver particles become smaller and no longer exhibit a> color. For full details see:> http://silver-lightning.com/theory.html> <BLOCKED::http://silver-lightning.com/theory.html>> " The H2O2 reacts with the silver particles, producing ionic silver, a> combination of silver hydroxide and silver oxide. This makes the large> particles disappear, reducing the tyndall. However H2O2 also reacts with> the silver oxide and silver hydroxide producing a 2 atom colloid of> silver plus oxygen (and water in the case of silver hydroxide). Over> time this 2 atom colloidal particle can end up being converted back to> silver oxide and silver hydroxide, and so forth. The final result is a> mixture of ionic silver (hydroxide and oxide) and very small colloidal> particles. Thus if you add H2O2 to freshly made EIS, you can sometimes> see the oxygen bubble off, and the tyndall may change significantly. But> more importantly, the particulate portion of the EIS will go from being> medium or large particles to many more very small particles, and the> particle content will increase from a typical 5-15% to around 30-50%. If> you have a strong tyndall from large particles, it will decrease, and if> you have a weak or no tyndall it will increase with the formation of the> 2 atom particles. This enhances absorption, as well as effectiveness.> Note that it is recommended to let the EIS sit for 5 or more minutes> after adding the H2O2 to let it stabilize. Also some experts recommend> letting EIS age for 2 or more days before adding the H2O2, and> experiments by me indicate a more consistant effect if this is done. For> some images of the effect H2O2 has on silver particles see Hydrogen> Peroxide and Colloidal Silver Micrographs> <BLOCKED::http://silverpuppy.com/csh2o2.html> . " >> - Steve>>> ________________________________>> ->> Tony > oleander soup > <oleander soup > Wednesday, January 14, 2009 4:51 PM> Re: More silver questions>>> The better home generators I am familiar, such as the Silver> Puppy and SilverGen machines, all have a combination of mostly ionic and> some colloidal silver. The Silver Bullet makes about 70% ionic and 30%> colloidal, or so says Ben Taylor, whereas the ratio is about the> opposite for his Advanced Colloidal Silver which is mostly colloidal> silver.>> According to Ben, some of the color in the silver solution made> by the Silver Bullet is due to colloidal silver. When you go too far in> ppm you will also get increased color from ionic silver particles> clumping.>> The bottom line really is that you should not go much over 10> ppm and certainly not over 20 ppm or you will defeat the purpose as you> said.>> Tony>

Guest guest

Tony,One more try at a response.If you think about it the technique does not benefit sellers of CS, colloidal or ionic, or of CS generators. Sellers of ionic silver and ionic silver generators compete against colloidal silver sellers by touting how ionic silver is better than colloidal. To then offer a method to increase silver particles at the expense of silver ions would undermine their claims.On the other hand, it would not benefit colloidal silver suppliers to provide a technique that any person can use and would help ionic silver to compete against their colloidal silver.If you think further and the technique works with the Utopia Bullet product as I think it might, the resulting HP enhanced colloidal silver might be competitive with their Advanced Silver.It is an invention that only benefits users and not sellers. - Steve-oleander soup <oleander soup >oleander soup <oleander soup >Wed Jan 21 19:24:45 2009 Re: Increasing the colloidal silver content in ionic silverI am not qualified enough to tell you exactly what happens when you expose a silver solution to hydrogen peroxide but I can tell you from experience within the past two days from exposing a few ounces of silver in a jar to a tiny amount of hydrogen peroxide remaining in a dropper (I had a nasty ear ache) that the solution does indeed become clear and I did observe the initial bubbling. I could see no particles settling out at all either.On the other hand, if it works exactly as theorized why aren't all the silver makers doing it?Tonyoleander soup , " Norton, Steve " <stephen.norton wrote:>> Tony,> I would like to pass along a simple technique that increases the> colliodal silver content in a silver solution made by an LVDC colloidal> silver generator, such as the SilverPuppy and SilverGen, from a typical> 5-15% to around 30-50%. You simply add 1 teaspoon of 3% hydrogen> peroxide to a gallon of colloidal silver, or 15 drops to a quart. After> adding the hydrogen peroxide the amount of ionic silver goes down, the> particle content goes up, but the particles also become much smaller,> typically two atoms each. If your silver solution is initially yellow or> orange you may see it become clear. This is normal and happens because> the larger silver particles become smaller and no longer exhibit a> color. For full details see:> http://silver-lightning.com/theory.html> <BLOCKED::http://silver-lightning.com/theory.html>> " The H2O2 reacts with the silver particles, producing ionic silver, a> combination of silver hydroxide and silver oxide. This makes the large> particles disappear, reducing the tyndall. However H2O2 also reacts with> the silver oxide and silver hydroxide producing a 2 atom colloid of> silver plus oxygen (and water in the case of silver hydroxide). Over> time this 2 atom colloidal particle can end up being converted back to> silver oxide and silver hydroxide, and so forth. The final result is a> mixture of ionic silver (hydroxide and oxide) and very small colloidal> particles. Thus if you add H2O2 to freshly made EIS, you can sometimes> see the oxygen bubble off, and the tyndall may change significantly. But> more importantly, the particulate portion of the EIS will go from being> medium or large particles to many more very small particles, and the> particle content will increase from a typical 5-15% to around 30-50%. If> you have a strong tyndall from large particles, it will decrease, and if> you have a weak or no tyndall it will increase with the formation of the> 2 atom particles. This enhances absorption, as well as effectiveness.> Note that it is recommended to let the EIS sit for 5 or more minutes> after adding the H2O2 to let it stabilize. Also some experts recommend> letting EIS age for 2 or more days before adding the H2O2, and> experiments by me indicate a more consistant effect if this is done. For> some images of the effect H2O2 has on silver particles see Hydrogen> Peroxide and Colloidal Silver Micrographs> <BLOCKED::http://silverpuppy.com/csh2o2.html> . " >> - Steve>>> ________________________________>> ->> Tony > oleander soup > <oleander soup > Wednesday, January 14, 2009 4:51 PM> Re: More silver questions>>> The better home generators I am familiar, such as the Silver> Puppy and SilverGen machines, all have a combination of mostly ionic and> some colloidal silver. The Silver Bullet makes about 70% ionic and 30%> colloidal, or so says Ben Taylor, whereas the ratio is about the> opposite for his Advanced Colloidal Silver which is mostly colloidal> silver.>> According to Ben, some of the color in the silver solution made> by the Silver Bullet is due to colloidal silver. When you go too far in> ppm you will also get increased color from ionic silver particles> clumping.>> The bottom line really is that you should not go much over 10> ppm and certainly not over 20 ppm or you will defeat the purpose as you> said.>> Tony>

Guest Childeric

I just put a couple drops of 30% HP in some pretty high ppm IS/CS and it turned very grey. Does that sound right? Not sure I'm willing to drink it.