IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
Guest guest

Re: Chandra Ketu Affect

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Jai Jinendra All, Just to add effects of Ketu + Moon conjunction in chart.As I have one. Neglecting in which sign conjuction has taken, just considering general theme of Moon + Ketu Conjunction, Moon is Mind,emotions,mother etc etc, while Ketu is an Obligations to affairs,bindings,restrictions etc etc, depends upon which house it is in. It always hypers a situation, good becomes toooooooo good and Bad becomes too bad.That's naturality of Ketu. In bad aspect or bad house Moon + Conjuction conjuction creates a bad timing for a individual in Life to execute,circumstantially imposed inability to be in the right place at the right time, doing the right thing in the right way, bad luck. Individual is emotionally alone in a world or isolated against the world.It is karmic debt that is created because of misuse of wealth,popularity and position. They are too

connected to Mother or Woman in general.In good house a individual gets lots of help from mother or Woman emotionally,in money matters etc etc.Else emotionally depressed all the time, diffcult in relationship with mother or any woman.They are scared of crowd or to go in public or to do anything in public. They like to me in shell, rather than come out and fight.If other things are not favourable in chart and conjuction is showing very prominent effect, than above mentioned things are bound to happen. vattem krishnan <bursar_99 wrote: Dear Sastry garu, In our jyotish about nodes our peers are very inconsistent as rahu-ketu have no independent existence.So the yogas if the give with conjunction,aspect or association have relevance only to the strengthen or weaken specific planet in a

sign. Also moon alone any where in a sign is not good and if ketu a tail that acts like mars is associated some vascilation that ususally a weak exhibits will get reduced.Grahana or eclipse is also to be viewed from longitudes of the ketu and moon attained.if they are away by more than 10 degrees moon has no problem.But the karakatwas of moon like didorders in blood and B.P along with mother's state of health which are jeev related issues get influenced but nirjeev like moeny,materials acqusitions improve.grahan yog cauased by nodes in lagna have more impact than with moon.Moon in fact becomes more stable with ketu though some rashness and haste may be there.ketu like mars energises the moon and gives a rough edge and authority. krishnanpanditarjun2004 <panditarjun2004 wrote: dear krishnan garuin your analysis you mentioned "moon with ketu gives authority and headship"since rahu and ketu are only shadow

planets and malefics, in the original samhitas, no conjunction (yuti) results or yogas with these two nodes were mentioned. since sun is eclipsed by rahu and moon is eclipsed by ketu, if in a chart sun+rahu or moon+ketu combination is found, it is understood as "grahan yoga" in which case the sun and moon would become weak irrepsective of the sign, bhava or their strength (even exalted). some researchers published that if rahu or ketu is with sun or moon or if rahu or ketu is in sun or moon's signs then the grahan yoga is formed and even the house in which this grahan yoga is formed is spoilt because of that.i am aware of the results of all planetary conjuntions with these two nodes but sun+rahu and moon+ketu are different. since i am preaching and practicing this "grahan" principle based on my experience and finding it true, please correct me if i am wrong about this grahan yoga weakening sun and

moon.i have highest regard for you as my fraternal brother and these doubts are only for self explanation.with best wishes and regardsarjun , vattem krishnan <bursar_99> wrote:>> Dear Friend,> In any body's house 8th house plays a vital role.it enhnaces knowledge and destroys life.It is 2nd to 7th and 12th to 9th.Also 3rd to 6th in bhavat bhava.it is a secret house.For a lady it is her fortune and 8th is also ayush.> combination of saturn,mars and venus in 8th:it also give a > rajyoga .?? am i thinking in the right direction ,i mean which way should > If a fiery planet joins a cold planet like saturn and venus ,the enrgy that is internal to any body feels discomfort with female planet like venus and neutral planet like saturn.Saturn is practical planet and has no barriers and

reservations.> i look at this combination ,as it is the 8th house,which is condiered as > neechhouse:may be malefic but house for longevity.saturn's own house.Industry,hardwork and hardships on several counts.It matters what sign it represents.> krishnan> > > > Prashant Doshi <prashuastro@g...> wrote:> Dear Krishnan ji,> > I did not understand one thing> > "with 8th beeing strong she needs lot of stimulation to please her variety> of her desires.it is inevitable she prefers new kind and unorthodoxical> pleasures and liasions"> > DOes the above mean that the combination of Sani , mangal and venus , give a> flirtious nature (Affairs, or illicit affair ) ,but , it also give a raj> yoga .?? am i thinking in the right direction ,i mean which way should i> look at this combination ,as

it is the 8th house,which is condiered as neech> house> > Yes her husband works in the goverment , and has features of Sun , like he> is tall , and is Director of a Project in the goverment.> > My ex boss has a solid personality , and i would not say she is beatiful> but she has alot of likes and dislikes.and all the indication of venus> > Rite now she is facing problems from her boss , who is giving her problems> left and rite so she was afraid .> > thnaking you> > Regards> > Prashu> > > On 1/9/06, vattem krishnan wrote:> >> > Dear Prashant,> > Your boss lagna is libra with lagna lord in 8th, own sign and earthy and> > fixed.in nature.> > very important Sun as lagna also is very well placed in exaltation in 7th> > in a fiery sign.where as moon sign is cancer with

ketu in pushyami> > nakshtra lord of which is saturn.moon as atmakarak in own sign in 4th pada> > of mercury's Aslesha.your boss has a magnetic,sensual and easily amenable> > nature,.As lona as pleased she is good.otherwise she can be real> > problem.children /progeny is an issue as moon is afflicted.However in 10th> > in artha bhava,will have prosperity.moon with ketu gives authority and> > headship as royal planet.otherwise life is with problem.7th sun will have> > real hardships from spouse as due to temperment and aggressivenes.she need> > to mellow down.Dasa lord in 10th will help her to sail through in> > career.with 8th beeing strong she needs lot of stimulation to please her> > variety of her desires.it is inevitable she prefers new kind and> > unorthodoxical pleasures and liasions.children with medical advice can> > hope

for a boy may be in this year it self.> > krishnan> >> > prashant37 > wrote:> > Dear Friends,> >> > I want to known effects of moom+ketu in the ten with moon mahadasa,> > how would the carrer be affected??> >> > 2)also i have read that combination of mangal and sani = raj yoga ,> > does it apply in this case too becuase it is in the 8th house> >> > 3)third i have also read that combination of mangal rahu, and venus> > gives a tendency of flirting , but in this case only venue and> > mangal are present , and saturn takes or acts as rahu then does the> > same rule applies????> >> >> > b date:22nd april 1972> > b time:5:00pm evening> >> > b place:Brisbane.> >> > the Above chart is of my ex Boss , she is a very nice lady , and>

> have helped me a lot ,i respect her , and would like to known u guys> > opinion .> >> > She is married , but no children , they are trying .> >> > She is rite now facnig some problems in her job area some opposition> > actually> >> >> > thanking you> >> > Regards> >> > Prashu> >> >> >> >> >> >> >> > SURRENDER JOYFULLY TO THE WILL OF THE ULTIMATE DIVINITY AND RELISH THE> > TASTE OF ABSOLUTE BLISS.> >> >> >> >> >> >