Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Dasa Sandhi

Rate this topic:

9 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

Jaya Jagannatha

 

Dear Pushpa,

Namaste

 

6th from UL, Venus and Jupiter is an Air sign with

Saturn indicating chronicity. Probably ashmatic/chest

problems.

See if you can pin point the date of the onset of his

illness/malaise. Propitiate that particular nakshatra.

Sanjay ji's book has a collection of the prayers for

the nakshatras.

 

There's a curse of parents in your chart. Amavasya

Puja with Gopala Sahasranam is said to remove all

curses. Reading Chapter 4 of the Gita maybe a good

thing.

 

love,

Swee

p/s I see that both you and Sitara share the same

e-mail ID? :-)

 

 

--- sit_study <sit_study wrote:

 

> namaste learned members,

>

> i am having lot of worries now. my husband is not

> feeling well for the

> past few months.

> i read in one article that during dasa sandhi,

> usually lot of problem

> will be there

> my birth details are dec 24, 1973, 5:30:50, 75 e10,

> 13 n 26.

>

> currently i am in sun dasa and moon dasa will be

> starting in jan 2006.

>

> is there any way i can reduce my worries ?

>

> luv,

> pushpa

>

>

>

>

 

 

 

 

_________

How much free photo storage do you get? Store your holiday

snaps for FREE with Photos http://uk.photos.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted · Report post

madam sweeji, thank you for your response.

 

my husband is suffering from psoriasis for the past 6-7 years. He

is taking lot of medicines. it reduces for sometime, again increases.

but for the past few months, it has increased a lot.

 

what is the procedure to do amavasya puja ? is it to be done on

every amavasya ? is it procedure available in sanjay rath's

book " vedic remedies in astrology "

 

even i am having lot of health problem, severe back pain and migrane.

i feel, i am not able to take care of my children properly because

of all these problems/tensions. i feel 24 hours/day is not

sufficient for me.

 

a year back, an astologer suggested emerald for me. we bought the

stone and gave it to the goldsmith to make the ring. later, when we

got it back, we found that the stone in the ring is broken a bit.

so, i did not wear.

 

please suggest remedies.

 

regarding, sharing of e-mail address, sitara has created this id,

for the usage of our group, who is interested in astrology. we store

all the astro related material we get, in this e-mail id, so that

all of us can read.

 

luv,

pushpa

 

 

, Swee Chan <swee10101> wrote:

>

> Jaya Jagannatha

>

> Dear Pushpa,

> Namaste

>

> 6th from UL, Venus and Jupiter is an Air sign with

> Saturn indicating chronicity. Probably ashmatic/chest

> problems.

> See if you can pin point the date of the onset of his

> illness/malaise. Propitiate that particular nakshatra.

> Sanjay ji's book has a collection of the prayers for

> the nakshatras.

>

> There's a curse of parents in your chart. Amavasya

> Puja with Gopala Sahasranam is said to remove all

> curses. Reading Chapter 4 of the Gita maybe a good

> thing.

>

> love,

> Swee

> p/s I see that both you and Sitara share the same

> e-mail ID? :-)

>

>

> --- sit_study <sit_study> wrote:

>

> > namaste learned members,

> >

> > i am having lot of worries now. my husband is not

> > feeling well for the

> > past few months.

> > i read in one article that during dasa sandhi,

> > usually lot of problem

> > will be there

> > my birth details are dec 24, 1973, 5:30:50, 75 e10,

> > 13 n 26.

> >

> > currently i am in sun dasa and moon dasa will be

> > starting in jan 2006.

> >

> > is there any way i can reduce my worries ?

> >

> > luv,

> > pushpa

> >

> >

> >

> >

>

>

>

>

> _________

> How much free photo storage do you get? Store your holiday

> snaps for FREE with Photos http://uk.photos.

>

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted · Report post

Jaya Jagannatha

 

Dear Pushpa,

Namaste

 

Any sort of skin allergies/disease is lung related. So

an asthmatic condition in this case also falls in this

category.

 

Does your migraine peak by 10 am or do you wake up

with a migraine?

 

love,

 

Swee

 

 

--- sit_study <sit_study wrote:

 

> madam sweeji, thank you for your response.

>

> my husband is suffering from psoriasis for the past

> 6-7 years. He

> is taking lot of medicines. it reduces for sometime,

> again increases.

> but for the past few months, it has increased a lot.

>

> what is the procedure to do amavasya puja ? is it to

> be done on

> every amavasya ? is it procedure available in sanjay

> rath's

> book " vedic remedies in astrology "

>

> even i am having lot of health problem, severe back

> pain and migrane.

> i feel, i am not able to take care of my children

> properly because

> of all these problems/tensions. i feel 24 hours/day

> is not

> sufficient for me.

>

> a year back, an astologer suggested emerald for me.

> we bought the

> stone and gave it to the goldsmith to make the ring.

> later, when we

> got it back, we found that the stone in the ring is

> broken a bit.

> so, i did not wear.

>

> please suggest remedies.

>

> regarding, sharing of e-mail address, sitara has

> created this id,

> for the usage of our group, who is interested in

> astrology. we store

> all the astro related material we get, in this

> e-mail id, so that

> all of us can read.

>

> luv,

> pushpa

>

>

> , Swee Chan

> <swee10101> wrote:

> >

> > Jaya Jagannatha

> >

> > Dear Pushpa,

> > Namaste

> >

> > 6th from UL, Venus and Jupiter is an Air sign with

> > Saturn indicating chronicity. Probably

> ashmatic/chest

> > problems.

> > See if you can pin point the date of the onset of

> his

> > illness/malaise. Propitiate that particular

> nakshatra.

> > Sanjay ji's book has a collection of the prayers

> for

> > the nakshatras.

> >

> > There's a curse of parents in your chart. Amavasya

> > Puja with Gopala Sahasranam is said to remove all

> > curses. Reading Chapter 4 of the Gita maybe a good

> > thing.

> >

> > love,

> > Swee

> > p/s I see that both you and Sitara share the same

> > e-mail ID? :-)

> >

> >

> > --- sit_study <sit_study> wrote:

> >

> > > namaste learned members,

> > >

> > > i am having lot of worries now. my husband is

> not

> > > feeling well for the

> > > past few months.

> > > i read in one article that during dasa sandhi,

> > > usually lot of problem

> > > will be there

> > > my birth details are dec 24, 1973, 5:30:50, 75

> e10,

> > > 13 n 26.

> > >

> > > currently i am in sun dasa and moon dasa will be

> > > starting in jan 2006.

> > >

> > > is there any way i can reduce my worries ?

> > >

> > > luv,

> > > pushpa

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

>

_________

>

> > How much free photo storage do you get? Store your

> holiday

> > snaps for FREE with Photos

> http://uk.photos.

> >

>

>

>

>

>

 

 

 

 

_________

To help you stay safe and secure online, we've developed the all new

Security Centre. http://uk.security.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted · Report post

dear madam swee,

 

head ache starts in the noon. sometimes, it lasts until i sleep,

sometimes till next day also.

i recite vishnu sahasranaaman, twice/thrice a week, while i am doing

cooking.

please tell the procedure of amavasya pooja. should i do the pooja

on every amavasya thithi. or, is it a one time pooja.

 

luv,

pushpa

 

, Swee Chan <swee10101> wrote:

>

> Jaya Jagannatha

>

> Dear Pushpa,

> Namaste

>

> Any sort of skin allergies/disease is lung related. So

> an asthmatic condition in this case also falls in this

> category.

>

> Does your migraine peak by 10 am or do you wake up

> with a migraine?

>

> love,

>

> Swee

>

>

> --- sit_study <sit_study> wrote:

>

> > madam sweeji, thank you for your response.

> >

> > my husband is suffering from psoriasis for the past

> > 6-7 years. He

> > is taking lot of medicines. it reduces for sometime,

> > again increases.

> > but for the past few months, it has increased a lot.

> >

> > what is the procedure to do amavasya puja ? is it to

> > be done on

> > every amavasya ? is it procedure available in sanjay

> > rath's

> > book " vedic remedies in astrology "

> >

> > even i am having lot of health problem, severe back

> > pain and migrane.

> > i feel, i am not able to take care of my children

> > properly because

> > of all these problems/tensions. i feel 24 hours/day

> > is not

> > sufficient for me.

> >

> > a year back, an astologer suggested emerald for me.

> > we bought the

> > stone and gave it to the goldsmith to make the ring.

> > later, when we

> > got it back, we found that the stone in the ring is

> > broken a bit.

> > so, i did not wear.

> >

> > please suggest remedies.

> >

> > regarding, sharing of e-mail address, sitara has

> > created this id,

> > for the usage of our group, who is interested in

> > astrology. we store

> > all the astro related material we get, in this

> > e-mail id, so that

> > all of us can read.

> >

> > luv,

> > pushpa

> >

> >

> > , Swee Chan

> > <swee10101> wrote:

> > >

> > > Jaya Jagannatha

> > >

> > > Dear Pushpa,

> > > Namaste

> > >

> > > 6th from UL, Venus and Jupiter is an Air sign with

> > > Saturn indicating chronicity. Probably

> > ashmatic/chest

> > > problems.

> > > See if you can pin point the date of the onset of

> > his

> > > illness/malaise. Propitiate that particular

> > nakshatra.

> > > Sanjay ji's book has a collection of the prayers

> > for

> > > the nakshatras.

> > >

> > > There's a curse of parents in your chart. Amavasya

> > > Puja with Gopala Sahasranam is said to remove all

> > > curses. Reading Chapter 4 of the Gita maybe a good

> > > thing.

> > >

> > > love,

> > > Swee

> > > p/s I see that both you and Sitara share the same

> > > e-mail ID? :-)

> > >

> > >

> > > --- sit_study <sit_study> wrote:

> > >

> > > > namaste learned members,

> > > >

> > > > i am having lot of worries now. my husband is

> > not

> > > > feeling well for the

> > > > past few months.

> > > > i read in one article that during dasa sandhi,

> > > > usually lot of problem

> > > > will be there

> > > > my birth details are dec 24, 1973, 5:30:50, 75

> > e10,

> > > > 13 n 26.

> > > >

> > > > currently i am in sun dasa and moon dasa will be

> > > > starting in jan 2006.

> > > >

> > > > is there any way i can reduce my worries ?

> > > >

> > > > luv,

> > > > pushpa

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> >

> _________

> >

> > > How much free photo storage do you get? Store your

> > holiday

> > > snaps for FREE with Photos

> > http://uk.photos.

> > >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

>

>

>

>

> _________

> To help you stay safe and secure online, we've developed the all

new Security Centre. http://uk.security.

>

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted · Report post

Namaste,

 

What you mean by " Dasa sandhi " in your opinion?

 

 

 

 

--- On Sun, 9/13/09, top2dim <top2dim wrote:

 

top2dim <top2dim

[vedic astrology] dasa sandhi

vedic astrology

Sunday, September 13, 2009, 11:04 PM

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Dear Sir,

 

 

 

Could you please see if there is dasa sandhi in the below for bridegroom and

bride. The dasa's are listed below.

 

 

 

Bridegroom

 

 

 

Sun: 1974-3-26 to 1980-3-26

 

Moon: 1980-3-26 to 1990-3-26

 

Mars: 1990-3-26 to 1997-3-26

 

Rahu: 1997-3-26 to 2015-3-26

 

Jup : 2015-3-26 to 2031-3-27

 

Saturn:2031- 3-27 to 2050-3-27

 

Merc: 2050-3-26 to 2067-3-27

 

Ket: 2067-3-27 to 2074-3-27

 

Ven: 2074-3-27 to 2094-3-27

 

 

 

Bride

 

 

 

Moon: 1978-10-13 to 1988-10-13

 

Mars: 1988-10-13 to 1995-10-13

 

Rahu: 1995-10-13 to 2013-10-13

 

Jup : 2013-10-13 to 2029-10-13

 

Sat: 2029-10-13 to 2048-10-13

 

Merc: 2048-10-13 to 2065-10-13

 

Ket: 2065-10-13 to 2072-10-13

 

Ven: 2072-10-13 to 2092-10-13

 

Sun: 2092-10-13 to 2098-10-14

 

 

 

Thanks,

 

sr

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted · Report post

Dear Sir,

 

I am not 100% clear on what exactly is correct. I have read a few descriptions

of dasa sandhi. Some say in bride and grooms chart, dasa change should not

happen in both charts within 6 months of each other within first 30 yrs of

marriage. Some places it says it should not change within 1 yrs. So I am not

clear which is correct.

 

Also my question is even if dasa does not change within 6 months or 1 yrs, what

about bride and groom running same dasa as well as sometimes same antradasa?

Would not the bad and good effects come at same time like if both have sani

dasa, will the good or bad effect be doubled?

 

Also what happens if both are of same rasi but different nakshatra, how will

sani's transit effect i.e. since both are same rasi and if sani comes to 12th,

1st, 2nd, 4th, 8th house, which are considered to be bad houses for sani, won't

it cause double the bad effect for the bride and groom?

 

These are my basic questions. I would appreciate if you could please clarify.

 

Regards,

sr

 

vedic astrology , KARUNAAKARAM RAAGHAVAM

<munisevitham wrote:

>

> Namaste,

>

> What you mean by " Dasa sandhi " in your opinion?

>

>

>

>

> --- On Sun, 9/13/09, top2dim <top2dim wrote:

>

> top2dim <top2dim

> [vedic astrology] dasa sandhi

> vedic astrology

> Sunday, September 13, 2009, 11:04 PM

 

>

>

>

>

>

> Dear Sir,

>

>

>

> Could you please see if there is dasa sandhi in the below for bridegroom and

bride. The dasa's are listed below.

>

>

>

> Bridegroom

>

>

>

> Sun: 1974-3-26 to 1980-3-26

>

> Moon: 1980-3-26 to 1990-3-26

>

> Mars: 1990-3-26 to 1997-3-26

>

> Rahu: 1997-3-26 to 2015-3-26

>

> Jup : 2015-3-26 to 2031-3-27

>

> Saturn:2031- 3-27 to 2050-3-27

>

> Merc: 2050-3-26 to 2067-3-27

>

> Ket: 2067-3-27 to 2074-3-27

>

> Ven: 2074-3-27 to 2094-3-27

>

>

>

> Bride

>

>

>

> Moon: 1978-10-13 to 1988-10-13

>

> Mars: 1988-10-13 to 1995-10-13

>

> Rahu: 1995-10-13 to 2013-10-13

>

> Jup : 2013-10-13 to 2029-10-13

>

> Sat: 2029-10-13 to 2048-10-13

>

> Merc: 2048-10-13 to 2065-10-13

>

> Ket: 2065-10-13 to 2072-10-13

>

> Ven: 2072-10-13 to 2092-10-13

>

> Sun: 2092-10-13 to 2098-10-14

>

>

>

> Thanks,

>

> sr

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted · Report post

Namaste,

 

We don't give much importance for Dasa sandhi .

 

--- On Tue, 9/15/09, top2dim <top2dim wrote:

 

top2dim <top2dim

[vedic astrology] Re: dasa sandhi

vedic astrology

Tuesday, September 15, 2009, 12:04 AM

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Dear Sir,

 

 

 

I am not 100% clear on what exactly is correct. I have read a few descriptions

of dasa sandhi. Some say in bride and grooms chart, dasa change should not

happen in both charts within 6 months of each other within first 30 yrs of

marriage. Some places it says it should not change within 1 yrs. So I am not

clear which is correct.

 

 

 

Also my question is even if dasa does not change within 6 months or 1 yrs, what

about bride and groom running same dasa as well as sometimes same antradasa?

Would not the bad and good effects come at same time like if both have sani

dasa, will the good or bad effect be doubled?

 

 

 

Also what happens if both are of same rasi but different nakshatra, how will

sani's transit effect i.e. since both are same rasi and if sani comes to 12th,

1st, 2nd, 4th, 8th house, which are considered to be bad houses for sani, won't

it cause double the bad effect for the bride and groom?

 

 

 

These are my basic questions. I would appreciate if you could please clarify.

 

 

 

Regards,

 

sr

 

 

 

vedic astrology, KARUNAAKARAM RAAGHAVAM <munisevitham@

....> wrote:

 

>

 

> Namaste,

 

>

 

> What you mean by " Dasa sandhi " in your opinion?

 

>

 

>

 

>

 

>

 

> --- On Sun, 9/13/09, top2dim <top2dim > wrote:

 

>

 

> top2dim <top2dim >

 

> [vedic astrology] dasa sandhi

 

> vedic astrology

 

> Sunday, September 13, 2009, 11:04 PM

 

>

 

>

 

>

 

>

 

>

 

>

 

>  

 

>

 

>

 

>

 

>

 

>

 

> Dear Sir,

 

>

 

>

 

>

 

> Could you please see if there is dasa sandhi in the below for bridegroom and

bride. The dasa's are listed below.

 

>

 

>

 

>

 

> Bridegroom

 

>

 

>

 

>

 

> Sun: 1974-3-26 to 1980-3-26

 

>

 

> Moon: 1980-3-26 to 1990-3-26

 

>

 

> Mars: 1990-3-26 to 1997-3-26

 

>

 

> Rahu: 1997-3-26 to 2015-3-26

 

>

 

> Jup : 2015-3-26 to 2031-3-27

 

>

 

> Saturn:2031- 3-27 to 2050-3-27

 

>

 

> Merc: 2050-3-26 to 2067-3-27

 

>

 

> Ket: 2067-3-27 to 2074-3-27

 

>

 

> Ven: 2074-3-27 to 2094-3-27

 

>

 

>

 

>

 

> Bride

 

>

 

>

 

>

 

> Moon: 1978-10-13 to 1988-10-13

 

>

 

> Mars: 1988-10-13 to 1995-10-13

 

>

 

> Rahu: 1995-10-13 to 2013-10-13

 

>

 

> Jup : 2013-10-13 to 2029-10-13

 

>

 

> Sat: 2029-10-13 to 2048-10-13

 

>

 

> Merc: 2048-10-13 to 2065-10-13

 

>

 

> Ket: 2065-10-13 to 2072-10-13

 

>

 

> Ven: 2072-10-13 to 2092-10-13

 

>

 

> Sun: 2092-10-13 to 2098-10-14

 

>

 

>

 

>

 

> Thanks,

 

>

 

> sr

 

>

 

>

 

>

 

>

 

>

 

>

 

>

 

>

 

>

 

>

 

>

 

>

 

>

 

>

 

>

 

>

 

>

 

>

 

>

 

>

 

>

 

>

 

>

 

>

 

>

 

>

 

>

 

>

 

>

 

>

 

>

 

>

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted · Report post

Wendy ji,

 

One of my friends told me to call it " Dasa Sanchi " because there are also what

are called chiddra grahas, which are often confused with dasa chidras.

 

///Both Ketu and Mercury occupy nakshatra of 10th/7th lord Jupiter so a major

shift in focus shouldn't be expected, although an increase in non-attachment,

asceticism etc are likely.///

 

Good! :-) Yesterday, I was speaking to a colleague (face to face) and he told me

that since Ketu's dispositor is in 9th, I should expect greater religious growth

in my life.

 

~~~~~~~~~

Balaji Narasimhan

Author & Editor

http://www.balaji.ind.in/

~~~~~~~~~

 

 

The INTERNET now has a personality. YOURS! See your Homepage.

http://in./

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted · Report post

Dear Balaji,

 

Are you perhaps referring to Dasa Sandhi i.e. the changeover from one mahadasa to the next?

 

Best WishesMrs.Wendyhttp://JyotishVidya.com===================

 

 

 

Balaji Narasimhan

Wednesday, February 24, 2010 2:59 PM

jyotish-vidya

Dasa Sandhi

Wendy ji,One of my friends told me to call it "Dasa Sanchi" because there are also what are called chiddra grahas, which are often confused with dasa chidras.///Both Ketu and Mercury occupy nakshatra of 10th/7th lord Jupiter so a major shift in focus shouldn't be expected, although an increase in non-attachment, asceticism etc are likely.///Good! :-) Yesterday, I was speaking to a colleague (face to face) and he told me that since Ketu's dispositor is in 9th, I should expect greater religious growth in my life.~~~~~~~~~Balaji NarasimhanAuthor & Editorhttp://www.balaji.ind.in/~~~~~~~~~

 

 

 

 

__________ Information from ESET Smart Security, version of virus signature database 4892 (20100224) __________

 

The message was checked by ESET Smart Security.

 

http://www.eset.com

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0