IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
Guest guest

Mantras and Puja Vidhi in Devnagari (Hindi Lipi)

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Poojaniya Pandits, Can you please provide me the Mantras and Puja Vidhi in Hindi/ Sanskrit. Because in English we loose the accuracy of the pronunciation. Also suggest some website links that provide the above free. With regards Pt. Ashish JPS Gaur

Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Mobile. Try it now.

Guest guest

Dear Pt. Ashish JPS Gaur ji,

We may not able to provide you the Puja Vidhi as you are self proclaimed Panditji,...while we normal mortals without any titles.... but for mantras....you may search in google...there are plenty of such sites.....for we do not know what Yagnas or pujas that you are looking at.....you may find some good repository of mantras at http://www.prapatti.com/

Kindly also note that puja remedies are part of astrology, but the Puja Vidhi, is altogether a different subject for which there are other .

I personally believe sincerity & honesty in the pujas or sadhana is more important than the puja_grammar.

Example: Mahavir Jain or Lord Buddha or Jesus or .... other modern day saints have NOT done mantras chanting ..... but they had sincerity in core of their heart....

I also request that should you hit upon some puja_Harvest, please do not forgot to share with us the dividends that you got in return !!!

With regards,

Sreeram_Srinivas

, Ashish Gaur <ashish.gaur wrote: Poojaniya Pandits, Can you please provide me the Mantras and Puja Vidhi in Hindi/ Sanskrit. Because in English we loose the accuracy of the pronunciation. Also suggest some website links that provide the above free. With regards Pt. Ashish JPS Gaur

Guest guest

Dear Pt. Ashish , Please let me know what kind of pooja to perform and mantra to chant do you need . What is your deity. I may help you. Regards, Gunjan Thakursreeram srinivas <sreeram64 wrote: Dear Pt. Ashish JPS Gaur ji, We may not able to provide you the Puja Vidhi as you are self proclaimed Panditji,...while we normal mortals without any titles.... but for mantras....you may search in google...there are plenty of such sites.....for we do not know what Yagnas or

pujas that you are looking at.....you may find some good repository of mantras at http://www.prapatti.com/ Kindly also note that puja remedies are part of astrology, but the Puja Vidhi, is altogether a different subject for which there are other . I personally believe sincerity & honesty in the pujas or sadhana is more important than the puja_grammar. Example: Mahavir Jain or Lord Buddha or Jesus or .... other modern day saints have NOT done mantras chanting ..... but they had sincerity in core of their heart.... I also request that should you hit upon some puja_Harvest, please do not forgot to share with us the dividends that you got in return !!! With regards, Sreeram_Srinivas --- In

, Ashish Gaur <ashish.gaur wrote: Poojaniya Pandits, Can you please provide me the Mantras and Puja Vidhi in Hindi/ Sanskrit. Because in English we loose the accuracy of the pronunciation. Also suggest some website links that provide the above free. With regards Pt. Ashish JPS Gaur

Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Mobile. Try it now.