IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
Anusha

Navam Pancham & Shashtashtakam

Rate this topic

Respected Astro members,Pranams.:pray:

For the matrimonial match when the prospective couple's Moon falls 6/8 or 8/6,majority of astrologers don't recommend the match,indicating a shashtashtaka dosha which is expected to cause a disturbed/troubled married life.

This is understandable ,as the moons are placed in mutually opposing locations.

But could there be any neutralisation of this dosha or a straight rejection?

I have seen some astrologers not recommending a match when tthe moons fall in 5/9 or 9/5,calling it a Navam pancham dosha which may

deny progeny,though they fall in mutual kona.

Are these applications astrlogically correct?

Regards,

Anusha:pray:

Anusha ji,

You have raised a very very pertinent question regarding horoscope matching. So calld "Bhakoot" is largly misunderstood.

For details one may read "Muhurt Chitamani" (most authoritative treatise on election (Muhurt) astrology) & its commentery; where this issue has been discussed in length by the comentrator.

In Ashtakoot mode of matching, first six aspects (Kutas) get either full points or partial point, or zero points; but in respect of Bhakoot & Nadi Kutas either 7 or 8 respectively, or zero.

There is no mode of awarding points (Gunas) where antidotes are present.

This aspect has been discussed by me in details in my book titled

"Hindu Electional Astrology".

Readers can log on to

HINDU     ELECTIONAL     ASTROLOGY

& down load free 52 pages on "Horoscope Matching " free of cost.

Para 18.7.7 is relevent in reply.

I WOULD LIKE TO HAVE VALUABLE COMMENTS FROM READERS & GURUJIS

ON THIS TOPIC; WHICH SHALL ASSIST FROFESSIONALS IN THE FIELD OF HORSOCOPE MATCHING

.. V K Shridhar

Respected Shridhar Ji,

Thank you. After going through some lines in the para 18.7.7 of "Horoscope Matching" perhaps I am little confused to grasp the relevent essence & hence need your guidance & clarification on the following lines.

Para;18.7.7:Bhakuta

--------------------

1. GRP:4-10:Kindly clarify the two opinions shown in red

But Muhurt Deepak opines that among the above, pairs of Aries-Cancer & Libra- Capricorn are inauspicious (bringing bad luck & poverty) & instead Aries-Cancer & Libra–Capricorn are auspicious. Readers may find that the applied logic of sign rulership does not fit in here.

Does it mean that though Muhurat Deepak opines that the pairs(Aries-Cancer & Libra-Capricorn)are inauspicious,they can be considered as auspicious?

2.GRP:5-9. Here also a clarification please

-----------

a. It is stated that if the Girl's JR is 9th (Stree dheerga) from the boy's JR,it is auspicious but if her's is 5th form the boy's,it is inauspicious.

b. Under Alternate Opinion KP's opinion seems different: Girl's JR 5th from the boy's JR(Immunity from widowhood-converse widowhood)

Can we have KP'S?

Propably I have not correctly understood the lines.Please help.

Regards

Anusha

Respected Shridhar Ji, Pranams.

I thought you were otherwise busy or this thread escaped your attention but when I just saw your new thread on Free Muhurtha advice,I felt happy to remind.

Regards,

Anusha

Respected Shridhar Ji, Pranams.

I thought you were otherwise busy or this thread escaped your attention but when I just saw your new thread on Free Muhurtha advice,I felt happy to remind.

Regards,

Anusha