Sunday: Day of the Sun God.

Monday: Sri Shiva Day.

Tuesday: Devotee Day.

Wednesday: Any Day.

Thursday: Sri Vishnu Day.

Friday: Devi Day.

Saturday: Planet Saturn Day.

Dear swamiji or any learned members.

We were having sri yantra at home and it has been worshpped for around 15 years. During my job abroad, my family members consulted an astrologer in kerala and he said this sri yantra is not done correctly and it is harmfull. Listening to him, they gave the yantra to him and he destroyed it.

This has happened after we moved to the new own house

I did not know about this and was shocked when I came to know about this. Subsequently I had to resign my job abroad and had to return home. I am very much worried that whether this is because of loosing the sri yantra. I had been worhipping a maha meru (which is also there at home for the past 8 years). I have observed brahmacharya pooja and worshipped the Meru for the past 4 months with austerity. I do not know whether this will remedy the ill effects of loosing the sri yantra. If possible, please let me know what other remedy I have to do to correct the mistake.

I also do not know whether my sufferings is because of loosing the sri yantra or because of the new house. Please kindly guide me or drop me a mail at the following address pvnarayanan@.. my humble thanks

What is the best day of the week to worship Goddess Lakshmi? I've heard that Fridays are the best day. Is this true?

In my view, there`s no exact day to worship Goddess Lakshmi. In Lakshmi`s world, TIME is eternal.

Dear swamiji or any learned members.

We were having sri yantra at home and it has been worshpped for around 15 years. During my job abroad, my family members consulted an astrologer in kerala and he said this sri yantra is not done correctly and it is harmfull. Listening to him, they gave the yantra to him and he destroyed it.

This has happened after we moved to the new own house

I did not know about this and was shocked when I came to know about this. Subsequently I had to resign my job abroad and had to return home. I am very much worried that whether this is because of loosing the sri yantra. I had been worhipping a maha meru (which is also there at home for the past 8 years). I have observed brahmacharya pooja and worshipped the Meru for the past 4 months with austerity. I do not know whether this will remedy the ill effects of loosing the sri yantra. If possible, please let me know what other remedy I have to do to correct the mistake.

I also do not know whether my sufferings is because of loosing the sri yantra or because of the new house. Please kindly guide me or drop me a mail at the following address pvnarayanan@.. my humble thanks

It is a very bad trend in Hinduism today that Astrologers have become religious advisors. How can anyone come to a conclusion that the Sri Yantra which has been worshipped for 15 years suddenly turned harmful?

The problem is that we expect Astrologers to provide answers to questions which have no answer. The entire theory of Karma is based on the fact that you can not explain the reasons for everything happening in your life. The Cause and Effect relationship.

There is no cause for many happenings in our life. This is the effect of Karma. But when you ask an astrologer he thinks he has to give a reason to get more Dakshina.

The common reasons given are;

1. Curse of the Gods. Very safe bet. Ask us to do some Pujas. The assumption here is that GOD is waiting to find a fault with you and punish you. This is basically against all the teachings of the scriptures.

The latest trend in this is saying that you have neglected your Kula Devata. Handy in these times when most people have left their native villages. So we have people running around searching for their Kula Devata.

2. Curse of the ancestors. Again a very safe bet since most people do not perform the shraddha ceremonies. Again the assumption is that the ancestors are waiting for an opportunity to curse their descendants.

3. Murtis in the Puja room/house - Point out that something is wrong. Sri Yantra is a safe target because most people have no idea about it. They would not tell this to a Sri Vidya Upasaka. Other Murtis like Nataraja, Dancing Ganesa are supposed to cause instability.

4. Sometimes the Deity you worship. If you worship Durga you will find astrologers in the South advising you to worship a Soumya ( in their opinion) Goddess.

5. In the past they used to advise a second marriage. Now it is not possible.

Now the fault is not with Astrology. But with us. Astrologers earn their living through astrology. So they have to please us, their customers.

So when they can not find any cause in the horoscope, they resort to any one of the above reasons.

Narayanan, you have suffered some set back because of your Karma. The only way to get over this to appeal to GOD. Only GOD can burn your karmas away.

Recite Lalita Trisathi every day.

Thank you so much kaliji for clearing my doubts.

Mahameru is three dimensional and Sri Yantra two dimensional. If you are not convinced, just look at the bottom of a crystal Maha meru. You will find the Sri Yantra.

Namaskarama kali upasakar ji,

Thank you very much for your very good advice. Apart from lalita thrisathi, what other remedy should I do for the accidental destruction of the sri yantra. Also will it be possible for me to meet you sir.

Sorry if I am bothering you ji

Pranams

Narayanan

Namaskaram kaliji,

I was reciting devi Kadkamala stotra for past 15 years and I was told that

this will stop a person getting married. So it is better I stop reciting it.

I have stopped reciting the same now.

Please kali upasakar ji, let me know whether this is true.I am reciting sri durga sapthasloki everyday morning and evening. Is this ok

My humble thanks sir

Narayanan

Namaskaram kaliji,

I was reciting devi Kadkamala stotra for past 15 years and I was told that

this will stop a person getting married. So it is better I stop reciting it.

I have stopped reciting the same now.

Please kali upasakar ji, let me know whether this is true.I am reciting sri durga sapthasloki everyday morning and evening. Is this ok

My humble thanks sir

Narayanan

I know Grahasthas who have been reciting Kadgamala Stotra for years.

These beliefs have absolutely no foundation. They are not true.

Do not bother about the destruction of the Sri Yantra. The concerned Astrologer should be worried about that. Not you.

I am reciting sri durga sapthasloki everyday morning and evening. Is this ok

Excellent. Continue it.

Do not be worried about the loss of the Sri Yantra. Pray to MAA. She will give you the strength to face all problems. She will alleviate them when the time is ripe. TRUST HER.

Please do not listen to all and sundry regarding these matters. Do not take the articles in popular magazines as fact. They are half baked to say the least.

Of course the same holds true of advice on the net. :)

Also please let me know kali upasaka ji, for how long should I recite lalitha trisathi.

Do it for one Mandala. (41 days)

And this is for you

pvnarayananji.Save this and if possible use as a wall paper on your p.c,if possible close your eyes and feel this as a lost Shri Yantra of yours,Maa will surely look at you.This is an excellent and real geomatrical figure of Shri Yantram.

Namaskaram kali upasakar ji and hindustaniji.

Thanks for the excellent advice and suggestions. I am really gratefull to you.

Kali upasakarji, please let me know whether there is any adverse effect because of reciting lalita trishathi and also what type of observence should I follow. Should it be strictly ascetic during the recitation.I mean should I be strictly brahmachari, vegetarian,etc. Please advice me ji. I will be very much gratefull to you sir.

Also kali upsakarji sir. please let me know whether it is possible for me to meet you.

My email is pvnarayanan@

My humble thanks

Narayanan

namaskaram kaali upasakarji . please let me know if there are any adverse effects of reciting lalitha thisathi because I am planning to start it from Friday. I am person who is not yet married and planning marriage. Is it suitable for such people? and also what type of observence should I follow. Should it be strictly ascetic during the recitation.I mean should I be strictly brahmachari, vegetarian,etc. Please advice me ji. I will be very much gratefull to you sir.

My humble thanks and pranams to you sir

Narayanan

Narayanan. Before I proceed, I would like to sound a word of caution. Whenever you ask any question on any internet forum, you will get a number of opinions. In a technical forum it does not matter as long as it solves your problem.

But when it comes to spiritual and religious matters there is no tested solution. It is more of belief and also past experience. But on the net you will never know the real qualifications of a poster. There are many who post just for the pleasure of refuting some one.

It is quote possible that someone may post that whatever I have said is wrong and I do not know even the basics. We do get used to such personal attacks. We pray to MAA "Apavadhaharayai Namah."

Please see this thread. A member has come with a different opinion.

http://www.indiadivine.org/audarya/hindu-sadhanas/454225-om-hreem.html#post1148471

It is quite possible that one or more people may come out with a different solution to your problem. The fact that so far no one has done so does not assure that it would not happen in future.

So please think about this before accepting my suggestions.

Lalita Trishathi Stotra is considered as the most secret of the stotras and describes the three hundred names of Goddess Lalitha. The unique composition of the stotra is that each twenty names of Lalita Trishati start from each of the 15 letters which forms the Pancha Dasakshari Mantra.

I am aware that in South India any Devi Upasana is viewed with a lot of fear. They seem to have more do nots than dos. Injunctions and Injunctions.

There are no adverse effects of reciting this sloka.

1. Do not do is as a Japa. Only a Stotra. Leave the Nyasa part. No Sankalpam.

2. Recite it with Shraddha and Bhakthi.

3. Do not follow any of the cassettes where Stotras are converted to songs. Stotras and Mantras are not songs to be sung by people to earn money. This is easy if you know Sanskrit or Hindi.

4. At the end recite the Aparadha Kshamapana Stotra.

Ashada Navaratri is running now. Today is Navami. Ashada Navaratri is special for MAA VARAHI and ASWARUDA.

Tomorrow is Dhasami. Start then. Check the Thidhi part with the local Panchang and ensure that Dhasami has come.

What is the best day of the week to worship Goddess Lakshmi? I've heard that Fridays are the best day. Is this true?

Fridays are generally good.But if you go by lunar days,it is Ashtami,Navami,Chaturdasi and Purnima and Amavasya are all prescribed for Devi Upasakas